Parking at A1

Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 10:25pm
How is it? Is there anywhere somewhat close that is free to park? My wife and I are flying in and I’m trying to decide whether to get a rental car or just do Uber on Saturday and get the rental Sunday morning.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/1/2018 7:08pm
Any parking lots close by have been turned into paid parking unfortunately.. parking is $20
yurcho44
1/1/2018 7:42pm
Get off at Orangewood and park off of Rampart street along the river and next to the fire station. There is usually spots on the street and it’s free and right across from the stadium.
500guy
1/1/2018 7:58pm
California is so messed up even the hotels charge for Parking

Just get your wallet out and be ready to get bent over.

The Shop

TallCan 16
1/1/2018 9:11pm
View from the highway FYI...There is a massive homeless camp along the Santa Ana river path. Shouldn't be a problem, but like any stadium be aware and it goes without saying don't leave anything valuable in the car.

speed_racer
Fantasy
2007th
1/1/2018 9:36pm
My deal is getting my girl out of there after listening to the bikes and announcers for 3.5 hours.
After 30 years of hitting A1 and slicing out pretty quick I recommend spending $20 and park inside the stadium, you don't want her walking super far in a crowd after the race, or waiting on ride. There will be a huge 6 lane exit closed when you arrive, but it will be wide open at 10pm. Park right at this exit, anywhere close. make a note of lot number sign.
The walking blocks around the stadium are really long, you might think it's only a couple block walk, very long blocks.

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/1/2018 10:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 10:21pm
How is it? Is there anywhere somewhat close that is free to park? My wife and I are flying in and I’m trying to decide whether...
How is it? Is there anywhere somewhat close that is free to park? My wife and I are flying in and I’m trying to decide whether to get a rental car or just do Uber on Saturday and get the rental Sunday morning.
Trying to get an uber, let alone find it in the sea of cars and people after the race could be a bit of a pain in the ass. Back in the day you could literally park across the street, but that's long gone. The parking close to the homeless encampment by the river is an option, and the area has been pretty cleaned out, but man, it's a hike.

Getting out of the stadium has gotten so much better in the last couple years. Worth $20 to me.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/1/2018 10:25pm
TallCan 16 wrote:
View from the highway FYI...There is a massive homeless camp along the Santa Ana river path. Shouldn't be a problem, but like any stadium be aware...
View from the highway FYI...There is a massive homeless camp along the Santa Ana river path. Shouldn't be a problem, but like any stadium be aware and it goes without saying don't leave anything valuable in the car.

Kyle Katsandris could turn up and hit that bank next to the road and launch people into the parking lot!

Post a reply to: Parking at A1

The Latest