Pala - for all the jackasses

peelout719
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:45am
... that said pala was a supercross track, i would like to go ahead and tell you to stfu.

that track was the definition of rough and nasty. and it provided the best aggressive racing of any track all year.

if Idiots could fly this place would be a fuckin airport
|
9/13/2010 8:45am
peelout719 wrote:
... that said pala was a supercross track, i would like to go ahead and tell you to stfu. that track was the definition of rough...
... that said pala was a supercross track, i would like to go ahead and tell you to stfu.

that track was the definition of rough and nasty. and it provided the best aggressive racing of any track all year.

You are such a class act in every way. Try making your point without being a nut job.
9/13/2010 8:46am
peelout719 wrote:
... that said pala was a supercross track, i would like to go ahead and tell you to stfu. that track was the definition of rough...

You are such a class act in every way. Try making your point without being a nut job.
mission accomplished Richard Fitzwell
Trip
9/13/2010 8:53am
peelout719 wrote:

Way to tell em!!!

Guess you really shut those people up...

Props to you for calling people with an different opinion than yours a jackass..

Way to man up!!!

The Shop

peelout719
9/13/2010 8:55am
Trip wrote:
Way to tell em!!! Guess you really shut those people up... Props to you for calling people with an different opinion than yours a jackass.. Way...
Way to tell em!!!

Props to you for calling people with an different opinion than yours a jackass..

Way to man up!!!
did you watch the race?

i'm guessing you're one of the moto-afficionados that was calling it a supercross track.

keep riding your office chair to anonymous interwebz glory
JP
9/13/2010 8:59am
peelout719 wrote:

I completely agree, especially with the airport part.
ns503
9/13/2010 9:02am

I like it.
Trip
9/13/2010 9:09am
Trip wrote:
Way to tell em!!! Guess you really shut those people up... Props to you for calling people with an different opinion than yours a jackass.. Way...
Way to tell em!!!

Way to man up!!!
peelout719 wrote:
did you watch the race? i'm guessing you're one of the moto-afficionados that was calling it a supercross track. keep riding your office chair to anonymous...
did you watch the race?

i'm guessing you're one of the moto-afficionados that was calling it a supercross track.

No, I didn't call it a sx track. I did say it was to man made for my liking, but thats just a personal thing..

I did watch the race, that is kinda how I came up with thought of thinking the track was to man made.. Looked like Texas to me.

Interwebz glory? Look in the mirror kid, you started a thread calling people out. If that isn't a cry for "look at me" I don't know what is..

Btw, I haven't started one thread on the Pala race.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
9/13/2010 9:15am
peelout719 wrote:

The only jackass on here is you!!.............. well, today anyway.

lucero10x
9/13/2010 9:18am
Trip wrote:
No, I didn't call it a sx track. I did say it was to man made for my liking, but thats just a personal thing.. I...
No, I didn't call it a sx track. I did say it was to man made for my liking, but thats just a personal thing..

I did watch the race, that is kinda how I came up with thought of thinking the track was to man made.. Looked like Texas to me.

Interwebz glory? Look in the mirror kid, you started a thread calling people out. If that isn't a cry for "look at me" I don't know what is..

Trip is the pot calling the kettle black after the kettle called out he pot for being black. Lmfao!
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
9/13/2010 9:24am
I had an amazing time thankfully cause my friends got there early than us and got to save one of the best view points of the entire track.

not to mention the tail walking around the place was off the hook. CA hotties everywhere! No pics cause my camera on my phone wouldn't have done them justice.
SCIENCE
9/13/2010 9:25am Edited Date/Time 9/13/2010 9:27am
Trip wrote:
Way to tell em!!!

Way to man up!!!
peelout719 wrote:
did you watch the race? i'm guessing you're one of the moto-afficionados that was calling it a supercross track. keep riding your office chair to anonymous...
did you watch the race?

Trip wrote:
No, I didn't call it a sx track. I did say it was to man made for my liking, but thats just a personal thing.. I...

Agree with Trip. Parking and viewing logistics aside, yes the track was rough and the racing was great (other than the obvious let down with 377 out). Still it looked more like Daytona SX (my fav SX by a mile- even when they run it at night) than a national. Wish they would incorporate some of those hills into the track. Unfortunately, new additions to this series will follow suit.
Bronson905
Fantasy
536th
9/13/2010 10:51am
peelout719 wrote:

x100
flarider
9/13/2010 11:21am
Trip wrote:
Way to tell em!!!

Way to man up!!!
Well, ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black
BobbyM
9/13/2010 10:55pm
peelout719 wrote:

ain't that the truth peeler...track was built with pride and a fine tooth comb, DC would never let a SX track in the front door of MXsports i don't think.
GIwasB4
9/13/2010 11:04pm
TFS said it was too narrow to allow for good photo taking opportunities unless you had a "octopussy" pass.
mxvet37
9/13/2010 11:04pm
There were some sections that were kind of supercrossy- peaked doubles, etc. You couldn't see it from the angles on Speed, you had to be there. The track was insane. Made for some great racing.
MX45
9/13/2010 11:50pm
I thought the track was great.

Weeks381fan
9/14/2010 3:25am
peelout719 wrote:

HAHA
jmx411
9/14/2010 6:00am
everyone on here that is complaining about Pala are the ones who wanted Pala to fail to make Glen Helen look good, and now are pissed because Pala is a way better track and facility and know that Glen Helen will never be back.
adamdf
9/14/2010 6:36am
I have to agree with Peelout, i only watched it on TV but i was so impressed, the track got rough and rutted and you could even tell the difference on TV, there is no way that track was a cake walk for anybody doing 30 minutes +2......i was skeptical at first but now i'm a believer, they did a great job and i think they will only get better, DC wants the best for the sport, i trust him to bring it!
peelout719
9/14/2010 7:52am
jmx411 wrote:
everyone on here that is complaining about Pala are the ones who wanted Pala to fail to make Glen Helen look good, and now are pissed...
everyone on here that is complaining about Pala are the ones who wanted Pala to fail to make Glen Helen look good, and now are pissed because Pala is a way better track and facility and know that Glen Helen will never be back.
exactly.

yet at the first of the year, and even after the videos of the track from last week, there were many pages going on and on about how it wasn't a man's track, was a supercross track, that daytona was more of a national.

Zildjian
9/14/2010 8:21am
GIwasB4 wrote:
TFS said it was too narrow to allow for good photo taking opportunities unless you had a "octopussy" pass.
Who the hell is TFS?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/14/2010 9:36am
jmx411 wrote:
everyone on here that is complaining about Pala are the ones who wanted Pala to fail to make Glen Helen look good, and now are pissed...
Never is a long time. However, they made their choice, and while there were a few really big doubles, I didn't find it much more Supercross-style than any of the other Nationals...including Glen Helen.
JW381
9/14/2010 3:43pm
Pala was sick
Highsider
9/14/2010 3:58pm
The race report from my SoCal friend and his 20 yr old son:
- their first outdoor, ever, was USGP..this is the second
- track was great to move around...plenty of room everywhere
- they will leave from home earlier next year of avoid 2 1/2 hr jam (my fault for not warning them)
- they swear they saw a dozer making more parking lots at after 1pm
- they parked and ran to a spot to watch just as the first 450 gate dropped
- he was still happy on Tuesday morning with the overall experience
- they left just after the last 250 race started and found a second exit leading to 76 and had no delay getting to the frwy
- they will take a bbq and hot dogs next year and plan on hanging out until the very end then eat and wait on traffic
- they say "Big Success" if they get the delay at the gate with regards to who-is-parking- where, fixed. They said that is what caused most of the snarl
peelout719
9/14/2010 4:05pm
Highsider wrote:
The race report from my SoCal friend and his 20 yr old son: - their first outdoor, ever, was USGP..this is the second - track was...
- they will leave from home earlier next year of avoid 2 1/2 hr jam (my fault for not warning them)
- they left just after the last 250 race started and found a second exit leading to 76 and had no delay getting to the frwy
- they will take a bbq and hot dogs next year and plan on hanging out until the very end then eat and wait on traffic
- they say "Big Success" if they get the delay at the gate with regards to who-is-parking- where, fixed. They said that is what caused most of the snarl
thanks for that report, sounds like they had a great time
Mstock
9/14/2010 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2010 4:10pm
The Pala track looked great on TV. Ruff. Soft dirt. Ruts. Motocross.
Highsider
9/15/2010 6:46am
Edit: For my friends' report, I forgot to mention they said the weather was great! Nice cool breeze all day. And these guys live 5 miles from the beach, in Newport, so I think they tend to be spoiled by cool breezes.
jasonv43
9/15/2010 8:15am
Highsider wrote:
The race report from my SoCal friend and his 20 yr old son: - their first outdoor, ever, was USGP..this is the second - track was...
It was an all day event for sure with plenty to see and do. And it was so easy to walk around. (Is Traxxas really doing that good to afford a full blown semi and race tracks to check out their remote control cars)

I must confess though. I feel really bad, you know the downhill that Metty24 crashed on in the second moto? Yeah I was at the bottom of that hill cheering him on every time he came around. That was of course until he crashed!!!

Sorry man, didn't mean to throw off your concentration like that. I still cheered for him afterwards so maybe I'm the reason he got all the way back to third!!!

Post a reply to: Pala - for all the jackasses

The Latest