Pala Wake-Up

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:02pm
Right now it's foggy and cool, but the sun's already starting to peek out.

I think on Thursday's press day, a lap was in the 2:17 range, so you can use that as a comparison for this morning's practice times.

Lots of cars and trucks rolling in...it's on!
|
9/11/2010 8:15am
GuyB wrote:
Right now it's foggy and cool, but the sun's already starting to peek out. I think on Thursday's press day, a lap was in the 2:17...

I think on Thursday's press day, a lap was in the 2:17 range, so you can use that as a comparison for this morning's practice times.

Looks like they have made massive improvements since last week and hopefully things will go well at the shadeless sandbox.
Highsider
9/11/2010 8:18am
Looks like they have made massive improvements since last week and hopefully things will go well at the shadeless sandbox.
Sandbox, huh?
Now they can drop Southwick in favor of better viewing and a larger facility.Shocked
DownSouth
9/11/2010 8:24am
Highsider wrote:
Sandbox, huh?
Now they can drop Southwick in favor of better viewing and a larger facility.Shocked
MX fans are impossible to please. Southwick has too many trees and is impossible to specatate at and Pala is a shadeless sandbox. (Allegedly) Evil

The Shop

n928tc
9/11/2010 8:28am
GuyB wrote:
Right now it's foggy and cool, but the sun's already starting to peek out. I think on Thursday's press day, a lap was in the 2:17...

Can you post pics GuyB?

swizcore
9/11/2010 8:29am
Highsider wrote:
Sandbox, huh?
DownSouth wrote:
MX fans are impossible to please. Southwick has too many trees and is impossible to specatate at and Pala is a shadeless sandbox. (Allegedly) Evil
Red Bud is... uhhh... in the middle of no where, oh wait, thats every track.
mrquick
9/11/2010 8:55am
GuyB wrote:

I'm so envious of you right now...you Sir in my opinion are living the good life. That last sentence " Lots of cars and trucks rolling in...it's on! "gave me a chill...lol...dayum I wish i was there.
9/11/2010 9:10am
Highsider wrote:
Sandbox, huh?
DownSouth wrote:
swizcore wrote:
Red Bud is... uhhh... in the middle of no where, oh wait, thats every track.
not nearly as remote as others. the track itself may be, but it doesnt take long to get places.
bmoto816
9/11/2010 9:30am
GuyB is my hero, I want to be like him when I grow up!
Looking forward to your reports and pics from this weekend........wish I was there.

Post a reply to: Pala Wake-Up

The Latest