Pala Raceway Info.

2/11/2018 7:20am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 9:44am
Hi guys,

Anyone been to that track lately?I never have(new to dirt/old geezer here)but thinking on going next weekend with the grand kids(I have a CRF 450R and they[ages 6 and 10]have a CRF 70 and CRF 80).Fairly close for us(I'm 8 miles North of Elsinore and they're coming from Fallbrook)and looks like they offer overnight camping so would be looking to show up Friday afternoon and stay through Sat./maybe Sunday.We've been to the Elsinore track several times but looking to try some place new to us(that allows overnight camping).

Any and all info. will be appreciated,and thanks guys,
Jeff
|
nolookpass
2/11/2018 7:37am
Not sure what specific info you are looking for, but we're there about every weekend. They have a 50 track down by the Spy pavilion and it's always great prep there and it's super well run and maintained. We never camp there since we're only 40 miles away from there, but there should be info on the site/fbk page or Instagram page about it. Gates open at 8 am and I think in the winter they roll till 3 or 4. They are only closed Wed/Thurs.
2/11/2018 8:35am
nolookpass wrote:
Not sure what specific info you are looking for, but we're there about every weekend. They have a 50 track down by the Spy pavilion and...
Not sure what specific info you are looking for, but we're there about every weekend. They have a 50 track down by the Spy pavilion and it's always great prep there and it's super well run and maintained. We never camp there since we're only 40 miles away from there, but there should be info on the site/fbk page or Instagram page about it. Gates open at 8 am and I think in the winter they roll till 3 or 4. They are only closed Wed/Thurs.
Thanks for the reply bro.I was mainly looking for up to date info. and you supplied it so more than likely we'll all be there next weekend.I'll bring my bike down early Sat. morning(MapQuest says I'm only 37 miles from the track)and the son-in-law/grand kids may show up Fri. after school(they have a 35' 5th wheel).They're usually always 3-4 hours late from their estimated ETA's so if they show up Fri. they'll be ready to ride Sat. morning.LOL If you're there hit me up and say hey(I'll be on a 2007 CRF 450R,about 6'2",255 lbs.,shaved head,tats,earrings,etc.,I'll either fit right in or stand out like a sore thumb LOL).Usually haul my bike on a hitch rack behind my old Jeep Wrangler but the motor(288K miles)finally took a dump Fri. so getting a new motor put in.Son-in-law loaned me their they're old 1990 black Chevy step-side so I'll be driving that for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again and maybe we'll see you there,
Jeff

The Shop

lumpy790
2/11/2018 9:34am
I snapped a picture of the kids 2 mini tracks after A1

2/11/2018 9:44am
Thanks bro,and looks like a good track for my old ass(10 year old grandson[I'm 64]likes to brag how he[thinks]he can take me in the corners,then I brag how I can burn him down on the straights).LOL Looking forward to going next Sat.

Post a reply to: Pala Raceway Info.

The Latest