Pala Raceway "Grand Reopening" on Saturday and Carmichael, Dungey, and Reed are riding....

7/14/2018 5:28pm
I was there today. The track layouts are exactly the same as they were last week. The vet track and main track were prepped really well, and the amateur was the typical hard and dry.
7/14/2018 5:33pm Edited Date/Time 7/14/2018 5:34pm
I was there today. The track layouts are exactly the same as they were last week. The vet track and main track were prepped really well...
I was there today. The track layouts are exactly the same as they were last week. The vet track and main track were prepped really well, and the amateur was the typical hard and dry.
Were there any more tracks? I was hoping for a mini track for my wife. The flyer said six tracks
7/14/2018 6:08pm
Were there any more tracks? I was hoping for a mini track for my wife. The flyer said six tracks
Yeah, its down the hill from the Fox Tent (formerly the Spy Tent). They changed the layout for the kiddos and it actually looks pretty fun for them.

The Shop

Stuntman949
7/16/2018 8:43am
Mr. Info wrote:
2019 Outdoor National ?
Dear God no! Three days to get out of that parking lot

Post a reply to: Pala Raceway "Grand Reopening" on Saturday and Carmichael, Dungey, and Reed are riding....

The Latest