Pala Amateur National Race Report

Ddavis
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:45pm
Pala

Jaisaac Sloan dominated all 4 of his 85 moto's

Blake Green won 85-150f (12-13)

Motoconcepts Yamaha rider Austin Politelli dominated the first 250f Pro moto but had a mech problem that took him out of moto 2, when he was leading convincingly.

Tyler Bereman went down early in the 2nd 250f Pro moto but charged hard the rest of the moto despite being behind half a lap, he was throwing down insane whips over the finish line. He got 8th in 250f Pro and 4th in 450 Pro, his results doesn't show the speed he really had, though.

Chris Plouffe won the 250f Pro class and took 2nd in the 450 Pro class.

Bruce Ruthaford went 1-1 in the 450 Pro class.

Zach Peddie went 1-1 in Collegeboy and went 18-1 in 450 B for 8th.

Brady Kiesel (556) went 1-4 for 3rd in 250 B but went 1-2 in Schoolboy and that was good enough to edge out Dillan Epstein (8) for the title who went 3-1, but got his revenge in 250 B where he went 2-1 for the win in that class.

Garret Eckman took a pair of 4th O/A's in 250 B and Schoolboy

250 B O/A
1. Dillan Epstein (2-1)
2. Brandon Scharer (3-2)
3. Brady Kiesel (1-4)
4. Garret Eckman (4-5)
5. Thomas Covington (7-3)
Schoolboy O/A
1. Brady Kiesel (1-2)
2. Dillan Epstein (3-1)
3. Thomas Covington (2-3)
4. Garret Eckman (5-4)
5. Blake Lilly (4-5)
250 Pro O/A
1. Chris Plouffe (2-1)
2. Cody Woodworth (5-2) *on a 125*
3. Dillon Huddleston (4-3)
4. Tyler Bereman (3-5)
5. Austin Politelli (1-8)
450 Pro O/A
1. Bruce Ruthaford (1-1)
2. Chris Plouffe (2-2)
3. Brandon Brady (3-3)
4. Dillon Huddleston (6-4)
5. Mitch Alcorn (4-9)

Photos: 719_Photos
Writing: Ddavis
|
SwapperMX
9/6/2010 5:34pm
Thanks for the report. Some great photos. Awesome to see the 125 mixin it up in the pro class
jeffro503
9/6/2010 6:01pm
Damn Devin! Good report man! Thanks for taking the time to post it all up!
oldx
9/6/2010 6:20pm
Nice report and pictures
Bronson905
Fantasy
503rd
9/6/2010 7:22pm
Hey Devin, what happened in the pits? I saw a fight and some guy was laying on the ground.

The Shop

Ddavis
9/6/2010 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2010 9:03pm
Bronson905 wrote:
Hey Devin, what happened in the pits? I saw a fight and some guy was laying on the ground.
Okay so it was on the first lap and Blake Lynch cuts across the track from the outside to inside and we both crash, he gets up and starts cussing me out saying it was a "bitch move" and we both exchanged some words that I wish I didn't say, in the future i'll keep my mouth shut in that situation.. Anyways after the race I find out he's parked next to me, I was trying to get my bike on my stand and he walks up cussing at me and pushes me, his DAD walks up and says "he took you out, fight him! fight that bitch", I tell him "it was a racing incident, let it go!" and he pushes me again, I drop my bike and he grabbed my helmet, then as soon as he did that I punched him in the jaw as he threw me on the ground, I put my legs up where he couldn't punch me in the ribs and finally my dad see's whats going on and tackled him off of me. Fun, right? I really do believe what happens on the track stays on the track, but he was fighting me no matter what so I did what I had to do, wish it wouldn't of happened tho.
RWeav
9/6/2010 9:15pm
That's tight Devin, looks like a fun day. Good report man
mxtryon231
9/6/2010 9:20pm
lol wow. I missed that, and I was there the whole day.
DanDunes818
9/6/2010 10:02pm
Thanks for the report. Jasaic Sloan is really starting to haul ass but he needs to get off that 85cc and quick. He's way to big. You can tell watching him that his knees get in the way when he's cornering and that's (IMO) when it's time to move up. He looks like he's going to be real fast when he does move up though. Some top 5's at LL's proves that. After Alix , AC , and Cooper Webb he was in that next fastest group at LL's.
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
9/6/2010 10:14pm
Thanks for the report. Jasaic Sloan is really starting to haul ass but he needs to get off that 85cc and quick. He's way to big...
Thanks for the report. Jasaic Sloan is really starting to haul ass but he needs to get off that 85cc and quick. He's way to big. You can tell watching him that his knees get in the way when he's cornering and that's (IMO) when it's time to move up. He looks like he's going to be real fast when he does move up though. Some top 5's at LL's proves that. After Alix , AC , and Cooper Webb he was in that next fastest group at LL's.
X2. I watch all his videos and keep up with his website. Kid really looks like he's having the time of his life racing dirtbikes. Wonder how he'll ride when he moves up.
9/6/2010 10:23pm
@Ddavis: Okay so it was on the first lap and Blake Lynch cuts across the track from the outside to inside and we both crash, he gets up and starts cussing me out saying it was a "bitch move" and we both exchanged some words that I wish I didn't say, in the future i'll keep my mouth shut in that situation.. Anyways after the race I find out he's parked next to me, I was trying to get my bike on my stand and he walks up cussing at me and pushes me, his DAD walks up and says "he took you out, fight him! fight that bitch", I tell him "it was a racing incident, let it go!" and he pushes me again, I drop my bike and he grabbed my helmet, then as soon as he did that I punched him in the jaw as he threw me on the ground, I put my legs up where he couldn't punch me in the ribs and finally my dad see's whats going on and tackled him off of me. Fun, right? I really do believe what happens on the track stays on the track, but he was fighting me no matter what so I did what I had to do, wish it wouldn't of happened tho.

yeaah thats exactly what happend. but what about the part where you completely cleaned me out and wouldnt even ride on the track next to me let alone come over the finish line cuxz you knew i would be there. the only reason you didnt is cuz you took me the fuck out and you know it. say anything less and your full of shit. but whatever by the way you did not punch me in the jaw ha
9/6/2010 10:23pm
@Ddavis: Okay so it was on the first lap and Blake Lynch cuts across the track from the outside to inside and we both crash, he gets up and starts cussing me out saying it was a "bitch move" and we both exchanged some words that I wish I didn't say, in the future i'll keep my mouth shut in that situation.. Anyways after the race I find out he's parked next to me, I was trying to get my bike on my stand and he walks up cussing at me and pushes me, his DAD walks up and says "he took you out, fight him! fight that bitch", I tell him "it was a racing incident, let it go!" and he pushes me again, I drop my bike and he grabbed my helmet, then as soon as he did that I punched him in the jaw as he threw me on the ground, I put my legs up where he couldn't punch me in the ribs and finally my dad see's whats going on and tackled him off of me. Fun, right? I really do believe what happens on the track stays on the track, but he was fighting me no matter what so I did what I had to do, wish it wouldn't of happened tho.

yeaah thats exactly what happend. but what about the part where you completely cleaned me out and wouldnt even ride on the track next to me let alone come over the finish line cuxz you knew i would be there. the only reason you didnt is cuz you took me the fuck out and you know it. say anything less and your full of shit. but whatever by the way you did not punch me in the jaw ha
Ddavis
9/6/2010 10:32pm
Yeah I cleaned you out, because you can't hold your line and cut in front of me and I thought I could squeeze bye, apparently not, it was a racing deal, nothing personal.

I pulled off the track to let the leaders bye, I didn't wanna be in the way.. and didn't go over the finish line? Yeah I did, and I saw you take off your helmet pissed off, knew you were going to say something, and still parked at my van (when I could have parked at my friends truck on the other side of the pits.

Don't act like your all perfect either, your dad's the one who was telling his 17 year old kid to fight another kid and when my dad tackled you off of me your dad sucker punched my dad in the face when he wasn't looking.

Blake Lynch, your a joke.
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
9/6/2010 10:54pm
Vitalmx post race drama, Loving it!
9/6/2010 10:56pm
ahah i went inside i guess you thought you go even more inside? cleaned me out my bike straitup was on top of yours in a corner cuz thats how bad you cleaned me out, and of course im guna say something im not trying to be in a wheelchair for some dumbass taking me out. did i say i was mr perfect? did i say my dad was mr perfect? no, things got heated and whatever happend happend. im just tellin what you didnt tell. ima joke? haha then whats devin davis? i mean devin davis who? haha.
Ddavis
9/6/2010 11:00pm
blakelynch wrote:
I'm seriously not gonna argue with an immature kid who has an even more immature parents. Quit your complaining. By now I thought you would know better then to cut across the track mid-pack in Intermediate. From my view I knew it was gonna be tight once you cut over, but what was I going to do? Let off the fall over? Racing's racing, quit if you cant handle the circumstances.
9/6/2010 11:10pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2010 11:13pm
i dont get how im arguing. im tellin what you didnt tell, and your getting mad because now its not lookin like i wanted to fight your for no reason. call me immature, say im complaining. dont think other people didnt see it either cuz i had people i didnt know coming up too me sayin no one should of stopped us from fighting because thats how dirty it was...
Blake
9/6/2010 11:15pm
Ddavis wrote:
Yeah I cleaned you out, because you can't hold your line and cut in front of me and I thought I could squeeze bye, apparently not...
Yeah I cleaned you out, because you can't hold your line and cut in front of me and I thought I could squeeze bye, apparently not, it was a racing deal, nothing personal.

I pulled off the track to let the leaders bye, I didn't wanna be in the way.. and didn't go over the finish line? Yeah I did, and I saw you take off your helmet pissed off, knew you were going to say something, and still parked at my van (when I could have parked at my friends truck on the other side of the pits.

Don't act like your all perfect either, your dad's the one who was telling his 17 year old kid to fight another kid and when my dad tackled you off of me your dad sucker punched my dad in the face when he wasn't looking.

Grammar Fail.

Brent
9/7/2010 1:13am
blakelynch wrote:
ahah i went inside i guess you thought you go even more inside? cleaned me out my bike straitup was on top of yours in a...
ahah i went inside i guess you thought you go even more inside? cleaned me out my bike straitup was on top of yours in a corner cuz thats how bad you cleaned me out, and of course im guna say something im not trying to be in a wheelchair for some dumbass taking me out. did i say i was mr perfect? did i say my dad was mr perfect? no, things got heated and whatever happend happend. im just tellin what you didnt tell. ima joke? haha then whats devin davis? i mean devin davis who? haha.
To Blake's Dad -

Did you really tell your minor son to "Fight that Bitch"?

What kind of father does that?

I really want to know, can you explain your actions?

swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
9/7/2010 6:17am
Blake the proper thing you should have done is to say/post nothing. The way it is now it shows the immaturity level of both of you.
jleews6
9/7/2010 6:38am
Thanks for the report DD. Next time when someone cuts in front of you just let off and let them go. Just watch all the top pros because thats what they do LOL.
Good job and stay on the gas and hold your line.
Blake you already showed us what type of people you and your dad are by your post.
yanks_178
9/7/2010 7:03am
Thanks for the report. Jasaic Sloan is really starting to haul ass but he needs to get off that 85cc and quick. He's way to big...
iudi2006 wrote:
X2. I watch all his videos and keep up with his website. Kid really looks like he's having the time of his life racing dirtbikes. Wonder...
X2. I watch all his videos and keep up with his website. Kid really looks like he's having the time of his life racing dirtbikes. Wonder how he'll ride when he moves up.
Jaisaac has got a great head on him and his team his behind him 100%! I met them at Ponca and they are a fun bunch. It sounds like he will be on big bikes next year. At Ponca he pulled several holeshots against AC, Webb, Owen and the likes. He isn't getting any factory support either. Look for great things from this kid!
typ2vw159
9/7/2010 7:53am
Ddavis wrote:
Yeah I cleaned you out, because you can't hold your line and cut in front of me and I thought I could squeeze bye, apparently not...

Blake wrote:
Grammar Fail.

Grammer fail ?Blake thats all you got to add?WHAT A D_BAG you are.
And lynch your dad has allways been and will be for ever a d-bag!!!
The Lynch family have allways been back stabers and yet here thay go agian.
jeffro503
9/7/2010 8:10am
You know....if two young kids get into a brawl , so be it.....it happens. BUT....to have one of their fathers ( Blakes dad ) yell "fight that bitch!".......that's extremely fucked up!

Maybe i'll have to come down and go riding with Devin , so he can introduce me to Blakes dad....and then I'll have Devin yell at me saying "fight that bitch!"

I don't care what happened during the race.....that's just uncool in my book.
huck
9/7/2010 8:36am
jndmx
9/7/2010 9:46am
How many years has Pala been doing an "Amateur National" race?

Post a reply to: Pala Amateur National Race Report

The Latest