Paging Trey Canard

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2019 5:50 PM

Will the riders stand together on this lime issue? Guy's are hurting and won't be ready for this coming weekend. Mechanics are hurting with what they received and what lies ahead trying to get their bike's ready for next round. Privateers are pretty well fucked too. What's going to happen and who's going to pay?

|

2/4/2019 6:02 PM

Couldn’t just throw this in the other threads?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

2/4/2019 6:08 PM

They already paid canard to go away.

|

2/4/2019 6:27 PM

Great opportunity for Feld to hire an outside entity in order to ensure riders safety and share liability. Sometimes it takes a crazy situation to force improvement.

|

2/4/2019 6:30 PM

peltier626 wrote:

They already paid canard to go away.

Actually they DIDN'T pay Canard so he went away.wink But then when Canard retired a good portion of the dangerous riding vanished too. tongue

|

Ed Johnson

2/4/2019 6:33 PM

All the riders will probably stay home in protest!

|

2/4/2019 7:13 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

All the riders will probably stay home in protest!

I wish they would but that will not happen.

|

2/4/2019 8:12 PM

Yall take what you have for granted.

|

2/4/2019 10:20 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

No. This shit ain't over by a long shot and if Feld doesn't look after their rider's and team's, someone or people will take action. This could well and truly sink Feld if OSHA and the EPA are dragged into. Get your popcorn and a cushion for your ass cause I guarantee you this is going to be a bumpy ride

|

2/4/2019 10:23 PM

Can we pay you to delete this thread?

|

2/4/2019 11:56 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Underground wrote:

No. This shit ain't over by a long shot and if Feld doesn't look after their rider's and team's, someone or people will take action. This could well and truly sink Feld if OSHA and the EPA are dragged into. Get your popcorn and a cushion for your ass cause I guarantee you this is going to be a bumpy ride

Doubtful

|

2/5/2019 4:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 4:16 AM

Underground wrote:

You’re not gonna do shit, no balls.

|

2/5/2019 5:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 5:03 AM

If you heard one of kennys recent interviews he mentions canard is doing a lot of testing for honda, and riding as good as he ever has. Comeback??

|

2/5/2019 8:36 AM

AMA road racers led by Matt Mladin protested the conditions of the New Hampsire track aka Loudon years ago and the national never returned there. Its still the longest continuously running road race in the USA but its no longer a national, now just a club race. Of course that was just a track, not a series or sanctioning body.

|

2/6/2019 1:59 PM

biscuit11 wrote:

If you heard one of kennys recent interviews he mentions canard is doing a lot of testing for honda, and riding as good as he ever has. Comeback??

I like the guy, but he is to frail for this sport. Some guys are, he should just stay home for his own sake.

|

2/6/2019 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2019 2:30 PM

biscuit11 wrote:

...testing with no pressure, and racing 39 other hungry, lime-crazed killers for a paycheck are two different things...

|

2/6/2019 2:42 PM

I miss Canard out there. I was just watching that awesome battle he had with Stewart a few years ago in the nats.

|