Pacific Crest pipe repair

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2020 6:24 PM

Has anyone on this forum had any contact with this company in the last week or so?
I have been trying to get ahold of him to ask about my pipe for the last 2 weeks and have been unable to contact him. Phone email, text, no replies. I want to be clear, I am not ragging on anyone, but I do have a legitimate question for them while they fix my pipe. Any help or suggestions
much appreciated. Thank you.

|

5/4/2020 7:29 PM

They have something going on with a move or similar. I had a pipe there for over a month and like you was trying to get a response. He/they came through and I received my pipe back. Try their Facebook page and of course leave a message about your question. He/they will respond at some point.
The work continues to be excellent and I will send more pipes that way. I have had 2 done.

|

5/5/2020 11:04 AM

Similar results with them....took quite a while to get pipe back but work was decent and reasonably priced.

|

5/5/2020 2:53 PM

dwight955 wrote:

Has anyone on this forum had any contact with this company in the last week or so?
I have been trying to get ahold of him to ask about my pipe for the last 2 weeks and have been unable to contact him. Phone email, text, no replies. I want to be clear, I am not ragging on anyone, but I do have a legitimate question for them while they fix my pipe. Any help or suggestions
much appreciated. Thank you.

Have been trying to get in contact with them at least a dozen times. They had an ownership change apparently and communication has all but ceased. The ex owner posted somewhere asking for patience, I replied to him and did not get a reply.

Does anyone have an alternate company to do a 2T pipe repair?

BP

|

5/5/2020 3:20 PM

I used Fusion one two seasons ago and was happy-

http://www.fusiononeusa.com/Pipe-Repair.html

|

5/5/2020 3:45 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

I used Fusion one two seasons ago and was happy-

http://www.fusiononeusa.com/Pipe-Repair.html

Sorry guys, I discontinued pipe repairs at Fusion One last summer.

|

5/5/2020 6:45 PM

Was thinking of doing a pipe repair from them so also interested in what people have to say

|

5/5/2020 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2020 7:54 PM

The original owner of pipe repair Scott white passed away a little over a year ago, his friend took over the company but wasn’t able to do it full time so he sold it to a guy that worked for scott back in April. And then with corona it made it hectic on him to be able to get set up with a gas account and move into his shop.
I’m going to talk to him and see what’s going on with his phone or maybe he is just trying to get caught up on the last couple months. I know he got inherited a good amount of unfixed pipes when he took over.

|

5/5/2020 7:54 PM

Man I hadn't heard that name in quite awhile.

Seems like back in the early 2000s I just had YZ 250 pipes in constant rotation to them!

I hope the new owner gets squared away and can keep it rolling. I got a boy about to step up to the "fast 50s" so I'm sure we have some 2 stroke pipe repairs in our future!

|

5/23/2020 2:40 PM

Lukass59 wrote:

The original owner of pipe repair Scott white passed away a little over a year ago, his friend took over the company but wasn’t able to do it full time so he sold it to a guy that worked for scott back in April. And then with corona it made it hectic on him to be able to get set up with a gas account and move into his shop.
I’m going to talk to him and see what’s going on with his phone or maybe he is just trying to get caught up on the last couple months. I know he got inherited a good amount of unfixed pipes when he took over.

What's the word? Is this guy still in business? Safe to send a pipe up there?

|

5/23/2020 4:26 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

I used Fusion one two seasons ago and was happy-

http://www.fusiononeusa.com/Pipe-Repair.html

They shut down.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

5/23/2020 5:43 PM

Lukass59 wrote:

The original owner of pipe repair Scott white passed away a little over a year ago, his friend took over the company but wasn’t able to do it full time so he sold it to a guy that worked for scott back in April. And then with corona it made it hectic on him to be able to get set up with a gas account and move into his shop.
I’m going to talk to him and see what’s going on with his phone or maybe he is just trying to get caught up on the last couple months. I know he got inherited a good amount of unfixed pipes when he took over.

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

What's the word? Is this guy still in business? Safe to send a pipe up there?

I finally got ahold of the guy using Facebook messenger. He is a new owner, old employee who bought the business. He then moved to another location. And he is struggling with the Corona lockdown I guess. My pipe has been there 5 weeks, he thinks it will be shipped out this coming week. I would try to
Contact him first before shipping your pipe
Good luck.

|

5/24/2020 7:21 AM

They did a great job on my cracked CR 500 pipe a few years ago, hope the new guy gets it all figured out

|

5/24/2020 8:25 AM

Solid group up there, give him a bit to get organized and let this covid BS blow over and he’ll get you dialed. Great work at affordable price.

|