Pacific Crest pipe repair

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2020 6:24 PM

Has anyone on this forum had any contact with this company in the last week or so?
I have been trying to get ahold of him to ask about my pipe for the last 2 weeks and have been unable to contact him. Phone email, text, no replies. I want to be clear, I am not ragging on anyone, but I do have a legitimate question for them while they fix my pipe. Any help or suggestions
much appreciated. Thank you.

|

5/4/2020 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2020 10:06 AM

DO NOT SEND PIPES THERE. You have been warned.

|

5/5/2020 11:04 AM

Similar results with them....took quite a while to get pipe back but work was decent and reasonably priced.

|

5/5/2020 2:53 PM

dwight955 wrote:

Has anyone on this forum had any contact with this company in the last week or so?
I have been trying to get ahold of him to ask about my pipe for the last 2 weeks and have been unable to contact him. Phone email, text, no replies. I want to be clear, I am not ragging on anyone, but I do have a legitimate question for them while they fix my pipe. Any help or suggestions

Have been trying to get in contact with them at least a dozen times. They had an ownership change apparently and communication has all but ceased. The ex owner posted somewhere asking for patience, I replied to him and did not get a reply.

Does anyone have an alternate company to do a 2T pipe repair?

BP

|

5/5/2020 3:20 PM

I used Fusion one two seasons ago and was happy-

http://www.fusiononeusa.com/Pipe-Repair.html

|

5/5/2020 3:45 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

Sorry guys, I discontinued pipe repairs at Fusion One last summer.

|

5/5/2020 6:45 PM

Was thinking of doing a pipe repair from them so also interested in what people have to say

|

5/5/2020 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2020 7:54 PM

The original owner of pipe repair Scott white passed away a little over a year ago, his friend took over the company but wasn’t able to do it full time so he sold it to a guy that worked for scott back in April. And then with corona it made it hectic on him to be able to get set up with a gas account and move into his shop.
I’m going to talk to him and see what’s going on with his phone or maybe he is just trying to get caught up on the last couple months. I know he got inherited a good amount of unfixed pipes when he took over.

|

5/5/2020 7:54 PM

Man I hadn't heard that name in quite awhile.

Seems like back in the early 2000s I just had YZ 250 pipes in constant rotation to them!

I hope the new owner gets squared away and can keep it rolling. I got a boy about to step up to the "fast 50s" so I'm sure we have some 2 stroke pipe repairs in our future!

|

5/23/2020 2:40 PM

Lukass59 wrote:

The original owner of pipe repair Scott white passed away a little over a year ago, his friend took over the company but wasn’t able to do it full time so he sold it to a guy that worked for scott back in April. And then with corona it made it hectic on him to be able to get set up with a gas account and move into his shop.
I’m going to talk to him and see what’s going on with his phone or maybe he is just trying to get caught up on the last couple months. I know he got inherited a good amount of unfixed pipes when he took over.

What's the word? Is this guy still in business? Safe to send a pipe up there?

|

5/23/2020 4:26 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

They shut down.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

5/23/2020 5:43 PM

Lukass59 wrote:

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

What's the word? Is this guy still in business? Safe to send a pipe up there?

I finally got ahold of the guy using Facebook messenger. He is a new owner, old employee who bought the business. He then moved to another location. And he is struggling with the Corona lockdown I guess. My pipe has been there 5 weeks, he thinks it will be shipped out this coming week. I would try to
Contact him first before shipping your pipe
Good luck.

|

5/24/2020 7:21 AM

They did a great job on my cracked CR 500 pipe a few years ago, hope the new guy gets it all figured out

|

5/24/2020 8:25 AM

Solid group up there, give him a bit to get organized and let this covid BS blow over and he’ll get you dialed. Great work at affordable price.

|

8/17/2020 12:49 PM

Anyone from Vital that lives in this area...

I shipped two pipes to this address...
Pacific Crest Pipe Repair
2574 Fontaine Circle
Medford Oregon 97504.

Sent out near the middle of June.

Has anyone received anything back since July of 2020?

|

8/17/2020 1:12 PM

Pacific Crest has been around forever, they do killer work.... Hopefully the new owner can do what he can to get through these crazy COVID times so the business can thrive down the road. Whether it be a cell phone number or email address or FB messenger like someone else used - even if the owner doesn't have the answers, just a simple "I'm hear you, I don't have the answers right now, but I'll let you know as soon as I can" goes a long way..

|

8/17/2020 1:42 PM

Given the circumstances Moto all persons would need is at least a communication just saying we are working towards completing projects sent to us.
I would not need a direct communication.

Great comments and thank you.

|

8/17/2020 2:11 PM

If you have a Husky/KTM/Beta 2 stroke, look into the Hydraforce Blow Out kit. It works wonders! If you have any cracks though, DO NOT use it. It will blow out the seam

|

8/17/2020 2:24 PM

dwight955 wrote:

same boat for me Dwight......sent my YZ pipe on July 11 and nothing. they were however capable enough to CHARGE MY DAMN VISA CARD, wtf!!
like I need to deal with this shit trying to get my Pro Circuit pipe back from across the country. dammit.

|

8/17/2020 3:39 PM

TooOld4WFO wrote:

2574 Fontaine Circle
Medford Oregon 97504.

I just sent them a pipe a few weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet.

|

8/17/2020 4:06 PM

Donkey Kong wrote:

While I don't think they're quite Varner-level customer service bad, I've had to burn their ears on the phone multiple times for one of my pipes and I was not happy with the condition it came back in.

Which is a shame too, because the first one I ever sent them came back in unreal condition in less than 2 weeks as well. I don't understand why awful customer service is so commonplace in this industry, treat people with respect and make things easier on yourself.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

8/17/2020 4:34 PM

He did a pipe for me before the covid, at the time it was just him and his wife working they were overwhelmed even then, hes a genuine guy would not intentionally screw someone over, maby he couldnt risk getting sick, sucks but you never anyones personal situation

|

8/17/2020 5:19 PM

TooOld4WFO wrote:

2574 Fontaine Circle
Medford Oregon 97504.

Donkey Kong wrote:

SeaClassExpert wrote:

While I don't think they're quite Varner-level customer service bad, I've had to burn their ears on the phone multiple times for one of my pipes and I was not happy with the condition it came back in.

Which is a shame too, because the first one I ever sent them came back in unreal condition in less than 2 weeks as well. I don't understand why awful customer service is so commonplace in this industry, treat people with respect and make things easier on yourself.

A conformation / update email even if it's generic would be much more reassuring.

|

8/17/2020 5:43 PM

Anybody know of any other places that do pipe repair?

|

8/18/2020 12:41 AM

A friend sent 4 pipes for CR500 maybe in June and got no answer aswell. He tried to call, text, email nothing. Hopefully he gets them back as those pipes are hard to find.

|

8/18/2020 5:44 PM

I used to run Fusion One Pipe repair for the last 12 years, then decided to retire after repairing over 7,000 pipes. If anyone would like to know how to do the repairs, drop me a message, I’d be happy to help.

|

8/18/2020 11:09 PM

Like many I also sent you a pm asking for your invaluable experience.

Why did you stop offering this service? Depending on that response why not train a replacement?

There must be side to this that makes it unsavory or potentially dangerous health wise. I’m not talking about explosions but possibly issues with breathing in contaminates.

One member had a buddy send (4) pipes. I sent (2) and this was my third go around.

Thanks Joko for coming into the thread.

|

8/19/2020 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2020 7:44 AM

Joko fixed a YZ pipe for me, came out great!

Huge loss for the east coast guys that he’s no longer doing it

|

8/21/2020 7:36 PM

Try motocrosspiperepair.com for your 2-stroke repair. I sent one to them a few years ago and they were quick and did a god job. There is a place on their website for e-mailing them with comments / questions.

|