PULP and Choke-mac

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2019 7:00 PM

You guys have been riding the choke-mac train hard. Will we hear an apology? Tragic...

|

2/24/2019 7:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 7:09 PM

Steve just laughed at a vital thread title, he didn’t say tomac is now choke-mac. Dumbgeon

|

2/24/2019 7:10 PM

Tomac has actually been and remains Steve’s title pick. Next.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

2/24/2019 7:13 PM

MotoMo165 wrote:

Steve just laughed at a vital thread title, he didn’t say tomac is now choke-mac. Dumbgeon

Didn't he though? They have been bashing Tomac all week. I heard the vital thread thing you are talking about lol.

|

2/24/2019 7:14 PM

swizcore wrote:

Tomac has actually been and remains Steve’s title pick. Next.

Dude actually you're right. I guess it's mainly the rest of the cast. Even Steve sounded like he was going to abandon ship on Tomac though.

|

2/24/2019 8:54 PM

swizcore wrote:

Tomac has actually been and remains Steve’s title pick. Next.

rp031x wrote:

Dude actually you're right. I guess it's mainly the rest of the cast. Even Steve sounded like he was going to abandon ship on Tomac though.

Nah he just said Tomac HAS to win Detroit to stay alive in this thing

|

2/24/2019 9:23 PM

Tomac won what more could you ask for

|

2/24/2019 10:26 PM

RexEasely wrote:

Tomac won what more could you ask for

worse finishes for the guys in front of him

|

2/25/2019 2:49 AM

FMOTP again, this week anyway

|

2/25/2019 5:34 AM

RexEasely wrote:

Tomac won what more could you ask for

So much more.

|