PODCAST: The Hard Card.

Dang It
6/3/2018 4:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2018 3:12pm
Does anyone listen to this show? I thought the pre race show was really good this week. It was funny when Villopoto was asked who took the fill in ride for Factory Yamaha and he thought it was Eddie Ray.

https://thehardcard.podbean.com/e/the-hard-card-episode-3-thunder-valle…
|
swtwtwtw
6/3/2018 4:26pm
I dig it
Bolt-On
Fantasy
1106th
6/3/2018 6:36pm
Ha! Good find on that “Eddie Patterson” screenshot.

Here’s the backstory on it, which really isn’t all that exciting... I used to promote a GP race at Zoo City MX in NC and Jessica told me she was coming to race. So the track owner got in touch with a guy he knew from the local news station to come do a story on her. Guess they missed the memo that Patterson was her maiden name and it’s “Eddie Ray”. But, that screenshot is what they ended up airing a few weeks after the race. Still gives me a good laugh every time I see it.
6/3/2018 7:13pm
Aren’t RV2 and Rob Buydros supposed to be doing a podcast together?? If so does anyone know the name? sounds good already
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
6/3/2018 8:03pm
Aren’t RV2 and Rob Buydros supposed to be doing a podcast together?? If so does anyone know the name? sounds good already
I've been wanting to listen also I hope it is true

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
36th
6/3/2018 8:12pm
This is that podcast...
hillbilly
6/3/2018 8:30pm
ML512 wrote:
This is that podcast...
Kinda brings part of the board into focus,lol
Dang It
6/4/2018 3:12pm
Bolt-On wrote:
Ha! Good find on that “Eddie Patterson” screenshot. Here’s the backstory on it, which really isn’t all that exciting... I used to promote a GP race...
Ha! Good find on that “Eddie Patterson” screenshot.

Here’s the backstory on it, which really isn’t all that exciting... I used to promote a GP race at Zoo City MX in NC and Jessica told me she was coming to race. So the track owner got in touch with a guy he knew from the local news station to come do a story on her. Guess they missed the memo that Patterson was her maiden name and it’s “Eddie Ray”. But, that screenshot is what they ended up airing a few weeks after the race. Still gives me a good laugh every time I see it.
Yer, I thought that was funny too. Typical TV station stuff up but absolute GOLD.

Post a reply to: PODCAST: The Hard Card.

The Latest