PNW Arenacross

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2018 6:22 PM

Hey everyone, just wanted to let all the PNW guys know about a race we're putting together for June 30th in Bonners Ferry, ID. It's been almost 10 years since our town hosted an event and we're hoping for a great turn out here. $5500 pro purse at the moment, hoping that goes up before race date. All the details can be found on our Facebook page at: 9B Arenacross 2018

We have commitments from a few regional fast guys as well as Ryan Breece.

Hope to see some of you there!

John

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

2/6/2018 7:37 PM

Is there a non facebook link to info?

|

2/7/2018 7:48 AM

Sure, should have posted that originally.

Here is a link to the current registration form: Registration Form

Here is a link to the sponsorship form: Sponsorship Form

Payout for the 250/450 pro class is:
1st $1250
2nd $750
3rd $500
4th $150
5th $100

Here is the current event flyer (lots of new sponsors that still need added, but the info is there)
Photo

If you'd like more information, would like to sponsor the event in any way or would like to register, please contact me at 9bautoworks@gmail.com

Thanks,

John Becker

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

2/7/2018 8:32 AM

Very cool! AX Saturday night and Kaniksu single track on Sunday. Keep melting snow.....

|

2/7/2018 8:41 AM

Nice. I just moved to the Spokane area and am always looking for riding/racing to check out. I'll try to keep this in mind

|

2/7/2018 9:53 AM

PC wrote:

Very cool! AX Saturday night and Kaniksu single track on Sunday. Keep melting snow.....

Getting closer! Fill out a form and get it sent in!

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

2/7/2018 9:54 AM

mxpro252 wrote:

Nice. I just moved to the Spokane area and am always looking for riding/racing to check out. I'll try to keep this in mind

We'd love to have you! Should be something you'll want to come back to every year!

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

3/29/2018 9:09 PM

Hey everyone, website is up and running for registration. More details will be added as I get time! Be sure to get signed up early if you're interested in racing!

www.9barenacross.com

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

3/30/2018 12:37 AM

9B Arenacross wrote:

Hey everyone, website is up and running for registration. More details will be added as I get time! Be sure to get signed up early if you're interested in racing!

www.9barenacross.com

My little girl races everywhere up here. We will not be missing it. Thanks for putting it on

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

6/13/2018 4:45 PM

Bump for a reminder! Race is in less than 3 weeks :D

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

6/30/2018 7:24 PM

Wish I was making it, I was very impressed by the size of the stadium to allow a large track. I’m sure the turnout tonight is great, one of the big problems around here is the track at the Coeur d’Alene fairgrounds. Damn thing is built for the 4 pros that show up, it’s just as difficult as a Supercross track. Everyone thinks it’s a joke. I don’t know why they make it so difficult. Sticks and stones promotion However builds safe fun tracks and by the looks of yours it’s going to be a fun night for everyone.

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

7/5/2018 11:52 AM

Racer331 wrote:

Wish I was making it, I was very impressed by the size of the stadium to allow a large track. I’m sure the turnout tonight is great, one of the big problems around here is the track at the Coeur d’Alene fairgrounds. Damn thing is built for the 4 pros that show up, it’s just as difficult as a Supercross track. Everyone thinks it’s a joke. I don’t know why they make it so difficult. Sticks and stones promotion However builds safe fun tracks and by the looks of yours it’s going to be a fun night for everyone.

Sorry you couldn't make it. From my perspective it turned out to be a great event. Nearly all positive feedback so far! We'll be putting another one together next year for sure! Hopefully you'll be able to make that one :D

|

2018 YZ450F
Mechanic and Race Promoter

7/5/2018 12:15 PM

250 Pro class: 1. Ryan Breece, 2. Chris Howell, 3. Brad Nauditt, 4. Broden Spangle, 5. Jeremiah Solt, 6. Cody Stewart.

250 Intermediate class: 1. Ryan Bednarczyk, 2. Brandon Schmidt.

250 Junior class: 1. Jake Jelinek, 2. Trevon Kiss, 3. Robby Franz.

250 beginner class: 1. Walker Reif, 2. Jesse Drake, 3. Marcus Regehr.

450 Pro class: 1. Ryan Breece, 2. Chris Howell, 3. Brad Nauditt, 4. Cody Stewart, 5. Jeremiah Solt, 6. Broden Spangle.

450 Intermediate class: 1. CJ Smith, 2. Cameron Fitch, 3. Ryan Bednarczyk.

450 Junior class: 1. Jake Jelinkek, 2. Trevon Kiss.

450 beginner class: 1. Austin Sheridan, 2. Kyle Smith, 3. Jack Armstrong.

85 junior class: 1. Gage Plase, 2. Kyle Berry, 3. Connor Brown.

85 beginner class: 1. Dillon Masters, 2. Marcus Regehr, 3. KJ Couglin.

Super mini class: 1. Gage Plase, 2. Kyle Berry.

Vets class: 1. Miles Chisholm, 2. Shawn Martin, 3. Wayne Jelinek.

Ladies class: 1. Kya Chisholm, 2. Allison Brown, 3. Justyne Sorensen.

65 open class: 1. KJ Couglin, 2. Dillon Masters, 3. Branson McAllister.

65 class: 1. KJ Coughlin, 2. Conner Brown, 3. Dillon Masters.

50 class, ages 7 to 9: 1. Grady Cavdill, 2. Holden Meredith, 3. Kellen Cooper.

50 class, ages 0 to 6: 1. Colton Justus, 2. Jeremy Action, 3. Talon King.

50 open class: 1. Grady Cavdill, 2. Kellen Cooper, 3. Brystol Chisholm came in third.

|