PNG Living Hydration

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2019 4:59 PM

Anyone know what PNG is about? Saw it sprout up a few months back and it looks like they are supporting the KTM orange brigade.

Curious on who started it and their involvement in moto.
https://www.pinnaclenutritiongroup.com/

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

5/7/2019 11:55 AM

Moto711 I hope I can answer your question. After leaving KTM after 15 years I was wondering what was next for me. I was getting my Visa Processed to move to Australia and it was taking so long I had to make some moves so I teamed up with a few guys and we started the Pinnacle Nutrition Group. I love endurance sports and try my best to live a healthy lifestyle so building a brand that had a great vibe bust most important good products that all ages can take was something I went after. We do sponsor the KTM and Orange Brigade and the Junior Supercross challenge and it's something we are proud about bc its about the future of the sport.

We just launched our website yesterday and I feel a gorilla has been lifted off my back. I haven't had much time to get on the dirt bike but now that this up and running you will see me back on the bike doing what I love so much. I encourage you all to try the products they are very clean and a great taste. For 20% off use promo code: NEWCUSTOMER


Thanks,

Sleeter

|

5/7/2019 1:30 PM

Don't you have to put the Nutrition label on the website? also how is a person supposed to know how to use the products?

For example the hydration stick, do you eat it or is it a powder that gets mixed with water ?

|

5/7/2019 1:51 PM

500guy wrote:

Don't you have to put the Nutrition label on the website? also how is a person supposed to know how to use the products?

For example the hydration stick, do you eat it or is it a powder that gets mixed with water ?

The sticks are the same as the bottles just in a powder form for ease of mixing with water anywhere i believe. Now with the nutrition facts i dont know if they are required to list on the website but maybe Mike can get them listed in picture or text form on the site so us nutrition buffs can take a look lol

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

5/13/2019 7:09 PM

500guy wrote:

Don't you have to put the Nutrition label on the website? also how is a person supposed to know how to use the products?

For example the hydration stick, do you eat it or is it a powder that gets mixed with water ?

moto711 wrote:

The sticks are the same as the bottles just in a powder form for ease of mixing with water anywhere i believe. Now with the nutrition facts i dont know if they are required to list on the website but maybe Mike can get them listed in picture or text form on the site so us nutrition buffs can take a look lol




Thanks for the feedback guys! The Nutriton Facts are on the website in the carrousel of images for the corrisponding product. We are very happy that our products use all natural ingredients and are for all ages. Thanks for the Support
|

5/13/2019 8:33 PM

Hey Sleeter, good job on your part in helping get the bikes to where they are today. They've come a long way. Long time rider and mechanic

|

5/13/2019 9:19 PM

Underground wrote:

Hey Sleeter, good job on your part in helping get the bikes to where they are today. They've come a long way. Long time rider and mechanic

Thanks so much I had one hell of a run with KTM and I wouldn't change a thing from my time with the Orange Brigade. There are are times that I do miss the long days at at GH or countless laps not making improvements but working with a group that was as motivated to being the best as I was personally it was a true dream job.

After almost dying on my Mtb in last August I've just now been able to not feel scared and start to rally miss ripping around. In that time period of the last 8 monhts PNG is what I ahve put all my energy into.

|

5/14/2019 1:14 AM

Underground wrote:

Hey Sleeter, good job on your part in helping get the bikes to where they are today. They've come a long way. Long time rider and mechanic

sleetdawg wrote:

Thanks so much I had one hell of a run with KTM and I wouldn't change a thing from my time with the Orange Brigade. There are are times that I do miss the long days at at GH or countless laps not making improvements but working with a group that was as motivated to being the best as I was personally it was a true dream job.

After almost dying on my Mtb in last August I've just now been able to not feel scared and start to rally miss ripping around. In that time period of the last 8 monhts PNG is what I ahve put all my energy into.

Yeah that would have been awesome and something I really wanted to get into after racing as I had a good feel for changes.
I know what you mean about scared to ride again. Mine came with my 2nd brush with death accident and I didn't ride for 5 years. If you your mind isn't in it .....

|