PMs and Forum Notifications should be fixed...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2018 9:03 AM

I know a few users have commented that they aren't getting topic notifications or PMs (personal messages) as of late...and it looks like our IT guys have tracked down the issue, so it should all be solved within the next 24 hours.

There's also a slight glitch with topics having the wrong amount of replies and generating too many pages. That's being fixed as well.

Let us know if anything else pops up, thanks!

|

2/23/2018 9:06 AM

My account hasn't been "temporarily locked" for several weeks. Not sure if that is a glitch or not.



laughing

|

2/23/2018 9:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2018 9:22 AM

That's good to hear. Been months since I received any notifications. I was wondering about the extra pages. I posted something and it created an extra page, clicked refresh and my post was back on the previous/right page.

Edit: Not sure if anyone else experienced the following:

In the past few days there's instances where I had to create my posts more than once for it to finally be submited through. As much as 3-4 times.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/23/2018 9:55 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's good to hear. Been months since I received any notifications. I was wondering about the extra pages. I posted something and it created an extra page, clicked refresh and my post was back on the previous/right page.

Edit: Not sure if anyone else experienced the following:

In the past few days there's instances where I had to create my posts more than once for it to finally be submited through. As much as 3-4 times.

Yep happened to me too, sucks when you have to re-type it a handful of times!

|

2/23/2018 9:58 AM

Maverick, you post more than three or four times?, never. tongue

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/23/2018 10:00 AM

Might have to use this instead of Facebook messenger in order to get some replies around here... whistling laughing

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

2/23/2018 10:12 AM

Rag in the airbox, or banana in the tail pipe?

(still can't post to forum using Firefox)

|

2/23/2018 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2018 10:41 AM

i came to work after the weekend and had about 500 emails. somehow my notifications got turned on, not the other way around.

Photo

|

2/23/2018 10:50 AM

peelout wrote:

i came to work after the weekend and had about 500 emails. somehow my notifications got turned on, not the other way around.

Photo

That's a "Mark as Read" scenario if I've ever seen one.

|

2/23/2018 12:19 PM

I haven’t gotten notifications when my post is quoted in months lol. Hope it’s fixed! Thank you.

|

2/23/2018 12:21 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

I haven’t gotten notifications when my post is quoted in months lol. Hope it’s fixed! Thank you.

TEST!

|

2/23/2018 12:27 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

I haven’t gotten notifications when my post is quoted in months lol. Hope it’s fixed! Thank you.

disbanded wrote:

TEST!

Nothing. Try one more time I turned them off and back on maybe that helps.

|

2/23/2018 12:31 PM

Photo

|

2/23/2018 1:01 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

I haven’t gotten notifications when my post is quoted in months lol. Hope it’s fixed! Thank you.

disbanded wrote:

TEST!

TDeath21 wrote:

Nothing. Try one more time I turned them off and back on maybe that helps.

As I mentioned above it’ll be in the next 24 hours, the fixes have to be implemented.

|

2/23/2018 1:27 PM

ML512 wrote:

As I mentioned above it’ll be in the next 24 hours, the fixes have to be implemented.

First email in my inbox for months and months!. So now working for me. Thanks!.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/23/2018 2:12 PM

disbanded wrote:

TEST!

TDeath21 wrote:

Nothing. Try one more time I turned them off and back on maybe that helps.

ML512 wrote:

As I mentioned above it’ll be in the next 24 hours, the fixes have to be implemented.

It worked!!!

|

2/23/2018 2:24 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's good to hear. Been months since I received any notifications. I was wondering about the extra pages. I posted something and it created an extra page, clicked refresh and my post was back on the previous/right page.

Edit: Not sure if anyone else experienced the following:

In the past few days there's instances where I had to create my posts more than once for it to finally be submited through. As much as 3-4 times.

Spydee wrote:

Yep happened to me too, sucks when you have to re-type it a handful of times!

I noticed if clicked the back arrow whatever I had typed was still there so if I quoted someone's post all I needed to do was click quote again and press submit. Even then I had to press submit a few times before it went through. Don't know if it's like that on a PC but that's how it is on my phone.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/26/2018 9:05 AM

I'm now able to receive messages but I'm still not getting any notifications when someone quotes one of my posts. I turned them off and on again but it didn't work. I did that for the messages and it seems to have fixed the problem.

Anyone else that was experiencing notification issues that is still experiencing some or all of them?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/28/2018 10:14 AM

I'm having way long load times and can't upload pics. Tried phone and laptop and both are the same.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

2/28/2018 11:54 AM

"Anyone else that was experiencing notification issues that is still experiencing some or all of them?"

They seem to be working in spurts, the other day i got like 14+ notifications from the F1 thread, today i got nothing. Really strange.

I am not able to upload photos.
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/28/2018 11:58 AM

newmann wrote:

My account hasn't been "temporarily locked" for several weeks. Not sure if that is a glitch or not.



laughing

Let me work on that. A few more posts about the gubmint should do it... wink

|

2/28/2018 12:06 PM

I'm also having trouble posting pics. I get a message saying: Error in uploading photo.

Still not receiving notifications when someone quotes my posts. Getting PM's just fine though.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."