Edited Date/Time 5/3/2014 7:31pm
|

The Shop

kawasa84
5/3/2014 7:58am
At least thats how I "read" it.
KMC440
5/3/2014 8:03am
Josh Hill is going to find you someday ....
Torco1
5/3/2014 9:28am
That music reminds me of when I would drop a few tabs of MDMA and hit the gay dance clubs in Hollywood. Ahhhhh, those were the days.
5/3/2014 9:50am Edited Date/Time 5/3/2014 9:51am
Is it just since the advent of 4-strokes that everyone feels obliged to insert music into their riding vids? I would so much prefer just to hear the bike - especially a singing two-smoke. The music made this vid unwatchable for me.
5/3/2014 9:51am
Torco1 wrote:
That music reminds me of when I would drop a few tabs of MDMA and hit the gay dance clubs in Hollywood. Ahhhhh, those were the...
That music reminds me of when I would drop a few tabs of MDMA and hit the gay dance clubs in Hollywood. Ahhhhh, those were the days.
ShockedLaughingShockedLaughingSillyGrinningWoohoo
Outsider
5/3/2014 12:07pm
Is this sorta like the dude that exposes himself in public... ? Whistling
Ride124
5/3/2014 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2014 12:08pm
Never thought I'd see a video in jpg file format. Guess today is the day
5/3/2014 1:23pm
Those are the same whips I do.......when my bike is on the stand. Tongue

Cool edits though...bro.
5/3/2014 3:42pm
Doofy75 wrote:
Hey mate, ignore the negative comments from the clowns above - props for enjoying your riding and making a cool video. Im sure you can guess you're not RV1, but neither is anyone else on here...

What I think is cool as though is that there is riding in Vanuatu - I proposed to my wife at sunrise at Pango Point (?) about 6 years ago while we were on holiday. We did the 4wding in the jungle but the whole time I was wishing I had bought my bike or could hire one cause the jungle looked like the most awesome place to ride.

Anyway, awesome video and so lucky to be able to live and ride in a place like that, I am very envious!

Also, how do you go with buying bikes/parts/gear etc over there - I thought it was hard enough to get cars?
trailhopper
5/3/2014 5:12pm
Doofy75 wrote:
morg_nz123 wrote:
Hey mate, ignore the negative comments from the clowns above - props for enjoying your riding and making a cool video. Im sure you can guess...
Hey mate, ignore the negative comments from the clowns above - props for enjoying your riding and making a cool video. Im sure you can guess you're not RV1, but neither is anyone else on here...

What I think is cool as though is that there is riding in Vanuatu - I proposed to my wife at sunrise at Pango Point (?) about 6 years ago while we were on holiday. We did the 4wding in the jungle but the whole time I was wishing I had bought my bike or could hire one cause the jungle looked like the most awesome place to ride.

Anyway, awesome video and so lucky to be able to live and ride in a place like that, I am very envious!

Also, how do you go with buying bikes/parts/gear etc over there - I thought it was hard enough to get cars?
Awww how sweet. The OP's Daddy chimed in. Cheerful
braaap
Fantasy
2193rd
5/3/2014 5:18pm
2 stroke
Green grass
Logs
I dig it
ML512
Fantasy
54th
5/3/2014 5:40pm
I'm literally amazed by the mob mentality sometimes. I honestly wish Moto was more like BMX and Skate sometimes, seeing guys doing grassroots video and enjoying themselves. If it isn't a top ten rider though... it just gets put down.

The area looks amazing, I wish we had some tracks here in the desert and weed ridden hills known as Southern California. Laughing

Also I tweaked your title to maybe help it along a bit...Wink
5/3/2014 5:40pm
Doofy75 wrote:
morg_nz123 wrote:
Hey mate, ignore the negative comments from the clowns above - props for enjoying your riding and making a cool video. Im sure you can guess...

Awww how sweet. The OP's Daddy chimed in. Cheerful
so what would you prefer loser - that no one except the top 1 or 2 riders in the world make videos because they are the only ones worthy of your viewing, or would you rather people share the passion and enjoyment they have for bikes

maybe we shouldn't buy go pro's either because we definitely shouldn't be recording our selves, and while we're at it we should probably shut you-tube down as there are lots of videos on there that don't feature actors or professional athletes....

what a loser.... hope your mum is making you something nice for dinner as that's probably all you have to look forward to in life.
Hut
5/3/2014 5:48pm
Ok that video made me just a tad jealous. Looks like Utopia...
kawirider819
5/3/2014 5:55pm
Rough crowd here. Kid might as well hang up the boots and quit having fun.
5/3/2014 5:59pm

Also - you're doing much better than me - I bought my first bike at 21 - a DRZ125L - stupid I know but I wasnt very confident so thought a smaller bike would be a good start. It wasnt, I didnt learn to ride till I bought a CR125. Anywhoms, a couple of 450's and now a 250EXC later, I still cant ride any better, but I have fun.

Also, the reason I filmed was it felt like this was a big jump when I was going over it.

Showed it to my wife on the tv before I'd even watched it myself, she literally wet herself.

Hope everyone gets a good laugh out of it :-)
trailhopper
5/3/2014 6:39pm
I was just sitting here eating dinner with my "mum" and we both love your abilities. Keep up the good work.
smoothwakey
Fantasy
133rd
5/3/2014 6:42pm
Wow some of you guys need to stop being so negative, maybe the riding is not the best but it looked like there was a good crew of people at the track, plus great weather, good dirt (track looked fun enough), riding in an amazing place like Vanuatu, where do I sign up. Nice to see something different anyways, I liked the video.
5/3/2014 6:59pm
You all have a point. I'm not slamming his riding - he's as good or better than me. I should have brought that out in my first post. As noted above, I do not like the music. I'd rather just hear the bike whether it's a 4t or a 2t. To the OP, good ride, dude! Keep on truckin'. The only thing I know about Vanuatu is that they filmed a season of Survivor there.
Outsider
5/3/2014 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2014 7:44pm
I think it was more the original title.. ." PLEASE READ" and nothing else but that video... if he had said "hey guys, I'm an average rider and made a video check it out" it might have been better received.

I'm Jus' Sayin'Smile

Edit: thought the looked pretty good in the corners though

Post a reply to: Check out some riding from the island of Vanuatu

The Latest