PIR Entry List?

visser62
7/25/2019 10:15am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2019 12:35am
Hey guys, sorry if there's already a thread on this. I didn't see it through the first bit of scrolling. Heading to PIR after work tonight and was just wondering whether anybody knows which pros will be out there racing.
|
7/25/2019 10:48am
visser62 wrote:
Hey guys, sorry if there's already a thread on this. I didn't see it through the first bit of scrolling. Heading to PIR after work tonight...
Hey guys, sorry if there's already a thread on this. I didn't see it through the first bit of scrolling. Heading to PIR after work tonight and was just wondering whether anybody knows which pros will be out there racing.
Just look at the 450 class list from Washougal on MXsports, and anyone that’s paying their own way will probably be there.
motomike894
7/25/2019 2:54pm
My buddy Zac is racing Washougal and made the drive out there after Millville, he is racing tonight, told him if he's already out there be dumb to not go to the infamous Thursday night MX.
smit9722
7/25/2019 8:55pm
Can anyone there give updates tonight?
BevoDave
7/25/2019 9:58pm
Its hard to text out at the track, try sending stuff and it just sits there. System overload.

The Shop

visser62
7/25/2019 10:47pm
Demartile won, Bowers 2nd, Politelli 3rd
Boomslang
Fantasy
678th
7/26/2019 8:23am
Demartile has been on a role lately. He won Mountain View and then his heat race and the main at PIR.

On a side note, that double at PIR is crazy.
7/26/2019 8:56am
Here was the entry list

Main:
Demartille
Bowers
Politelli
Breece
Harriman
Steinke
Surratt
Desiminoe
Kelley
Enticknam (I think)
BigDaddyG
7/26/2019 9:21am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2019 9:23am
Breece went from dead last to 4th in the main. Crashed in the first turn. He as easily the fastest dude on the track and won the hard charger cash award. Not surprising really, that kid flat out rips!!

Dare DeMartile- first time I have seen that kid ride and damn he is good!! He's smooth and that makes his speed deceiving but next thing you know he's opened up a 6 second lead in 3 or 4 laps. That kid is bad ass, I hope to see him to good in supercross and outdoors to get a descent ride. He flat out hauls the mail!

Bowers was on a mission too though, He came from mid pack start to end up 2nd. But the dudes a solid finisher and you expect this out of him.

The 722, great start in the main and faded. Still one of the nicest people in the pit and took time to hang with my 11 year old daughter for a bit and that means a lot.

Ronnie Mac, If he was on a 450 he would have been top 3 fastest dudes there all night. His corner speed is out of this world but that old bike just is slow. But he is always fun to watch and in the pro practice he was jumping the big booter with his usual style and dragging legs in the berms, boner airs, it was awesome!! He had a crowd at his booth all night, tons of fans.

PIR is a killer place, they put on a good event on just even a regular night but the anniversary night is a bunch of fun, good pro turnout and just a beautiful place. Lots of eye candy, moto, music, food, beers, etc.... they do a great job there.
Moto331
7/26/2019 1:45pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
Breece went from dead last to 4th in the main. Crashed in the first turn. He as easily the fastest dude on the track and won...
Breece went from dead last to 4th in the main. Crashed in the first turn. He as easily the fastest dude on the track and won the hard charger cash award. Not surprising really, that kid flat out rips!!

Dare DeMartile- first time I have seen that kid ride and damn he is good!! He's smooth and that makes his speed deceiving but next thing you know he's opened up a 6 second lead in 3 or 4 laps. That kid is bad ass, I hope to see him to good in supercross and outdoors to get a descent ride. He flat out hauls the mail!

Bowers was on a mission too though, He came from mid pack start to end up 2nd. But the dudes a solid finisher and you expect this out of him.

The 722, great start in the main and faded. Still one of the nicest people in the pit and took time to hang with my 11 year old daughter for a bit and that means a lot.

Ronnie Mac, If he was on a 450 he would have been top 3 fastest dudes there all night. His corner speed is out of this world but that old bike just is slow. But he is always fun to watch and in the pro practice he was jumping the big booter with his usual style and dragging legs in the berms, boner airs, it was awesome!! He had a crowd at his booth all night, tons of fans.

PIR is a killer place, they put on a good event on just even a regular night but the anniversary night is a bunch of fun, good pro turnout and just a beautiful place. Lots of eye candy, moto, music, food, beers, etc.... they do a great job there.
Breece is the man, seeing him in supercross this year was incredible. qualifying straight from the heats, to staying in the top ten forever in the mains. He’s doing well. I asked him if he was racing washougal and he said no way, it will cost more than it’s worth, won’t make a dime”

What a joke. Legit top 20 guy can’t even do it bc of the shit payout
BigDaddyG
7/26/2019 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2019 2:29pm
Moto331 wrote:
Breece is the man, seeing him in supercross this year was incredible. qualifying straight from the heats, to staying in the top ten forever in the...
Breece is the man, seeing him in supercross this year was incredible. qualifying straight from the heats, to staying in the top ten forever in the mains. He’s doing well. I asked him if he was racing washougal and he said no way, it will cost more than it’s worth, won’t make a dime”

What a joke. Legit top 20 guy can’t even do it bc of the shit payout
I hear ya, the payout is a complete joke! The system is broke.

I watched Breece in AX a few years back, I think he was riding lites west and killing it. He rips, that's for sure. He was pissed when the checkers came out lastnight, last to 4th and still had more laps in him!! ANIMAL!!!!!

Moto331
7/26/2019 10:28pm
Yeah it’ll be interesting to see how he does next year in supercross, he just seems to be getting better and better
Danster
7/27/2019 12:34am
Pictures videos.?

Post a reply to: PIR Entry List?

The Latest