PHX to replace A1,2 ?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2020 7:28 AM

Or will there be an A1 and A2? What is the scoop?

|

9/17/2020 7:37 AM

endurox wrote:

I think it’s quite likely the series starts on East coast. At least with how things are looking right now.

|

9/17/2020 7:46 AM

Maybe Orlando as the opener? I remember going to a few there in the early nineties.

|

9/17/2020 7:53 AM

With what i think will happen this winter, i dont think we will have a 2021 season. I hope i am wrong.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

9/17/2020 7:55 AM

nd54 wrote:

Maybe Orlando as the opener? I remember going to a few there in the early nineties.

Bring back Orlando. That 06 or 07 race there where some of the best sx racing I’ve ever been to.

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

9/17/2020 8:12 AM

resetjet wrote:

With what i think will happen this winter, i dont think we will have a 2021 season. I hope i am wrong.

Let's not perpetuate the BS spun around the rest of the web/media please.

|

9/17/2020 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2020 8:33 AM

resetjet wrote:

I'm pretty sure they've gone through winter in the southern Hemisphere. Any major differences?

|

9/17/2020 9:54 AM

resetjet wrote:

peltier626 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they've gone through winter in the southern Hemisphere. Any major differences?

Thanks for bringing common sense!

|

9/17/2020 10:01 AM

Toronto Supercross? Come on lets get that rumour starting.

With Detroit, Indy, Toronto, Atlanta, St. Louis, Minnesota you could definitely extend the season long enough to buy more time to wait until getting back to the Cali scene.

|

9/17/2020 10:16 AM

They've put a ton of money into that stadium in Orlando, still in a horrible neighborhood, but the stadium is better that the last time a race was there

|

9/17/2020 11:57 AM

nd54 wrote:

Jordan421 wrote:

Bring back Orlando. That 06 or 07 race there where some of the best sx racing I’ve ever been to.

The race in 2007, RC’s last SX, was a great one.

|

9/17/2020 11:58 AM

EngIceDave wrote:

They've put a ton of money into that stadium in Orlando, still in a horrible neighborhood, but the stadium is better that the last time a race was there

Yes and yes

|

9/17/2020 12:59 PM

endurox wrote:

I don't see any SX racing happening in CA. This state is so jacked up. We are on this phased system right now and all the phase don't allow fans at sporting events.

|

9/17/2020 2:21 PM

Ducks, muscovy ducks, a lot of ugly muscovy ducks

|

9/17/2020 2:40 PM

resetjet wrote:

peltier626 wrote:

Southern hemisphere has very little population. And what population it has was not hard hit initially.

|

9/17/2020 2:42 PM

resetjet wrote:

misterwaterfallin wrote:

Its not bs. Every year we have cold/flu season. It happens cause people are stuck indoors because of the cold. I am not saying its gonna be super awful, just worse then it is now, to the point there wont be a season, which wont take much given our current position.

|

9/17/2020 6:47 PM

resetjet wrote:

misterwaterfallin wrote:

resetjet wrote:

Its not bs. Every year we have cold/flu season. It happens cause people are stuck indoors because of the cold. I am not saying its gonna be super awful, just worse then it is now, to the point there wont be a season, which wont take much given our current position.

In Thailand were they take anti malaria pills like vitamins, .16 deaths per 100,000. Sweden 57.1 and the US 54.2.

|

9/18/2020 12:01 AM

We had one of our better flu seasons on record, as everyone has been on alert already, so heightened hygiene/distancing measures already in place looks to have helped a lot.

|

9/18/2020 1:00 AM

I hope not, but I guess given the times I wouldn't be surprised by any schedule changes. Just so used to and always looked forward to being at A1 at the beginning of the year.

|

2021 KTM 350sx
2016 KTM 150sx
1987 CR 250r

9/18/2020 5:02 PM

resetjet wrote:

misterwaterfallin wrote:

resetjet wrote:

But wait, for COVID they want us to quarantine inside , now you say over the winter when we are stuck inside we will catch COVID???

|

9/18/2020 6:46 PM

I don’t believe there will ever be another Anaheim SX.

|

9/18/2020 8:22 PM

stillwelding wrote:

I don’t believe there will ever be another Anaheim SX.

I think that welding gas is getting to you. Wear your mask...,

|