PEEEEEEEDDDSSS

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2017 5:11 PM

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

12/18/2017 5:37 PM

welcome to like 2016 bro

|

12/18/2017 5:56 PM

Waaaaaaaaa???


Photo

|

12/18/2017 6:48 PM

i find the interesting part this

Following an ‘intelligence-led’ test conducted by Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority (ASADA) at Murray Bridge’s
round of the 2016 MX Nationals, Moss tested positive to Ostarine


so someone dobbed him in,

|

12/18/2017 8:30 PM

|

12/18/2017 8:42 PM

scott_nz wrote:

i find the interesting part this

Following an ‘intelligence-led’ test conducted by Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority (ASADA) at Murray Bridge’s
round of the 2016 MX Nationals, Moss tested positive to Ostarine


so someone dobbed him in,

Pardon my ignorance, what's that mean?

|

12/18/2017 8:46 PM

^^^ Probably that they were testing at MX nationals...

|

12/18/2017 8:48 PM

scott_nz wrote:

i find the interesting part this

Following an ‘intelligence-led’ test conducted by Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority (ASADA) at Murray Bridge’s
round of the 2016 MX Nationals, Moss tested positive to Ostarine


so someone dobbed him in,

Hut wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, what's that mean?

Sounds like someone is a rat.

|

12/18/2017 9:03 PM

slipdog wrote:

Sounds like someone is a rat.

Yea I suppose, bastards

|

12/18/2017 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2017 9:08 PM

]

|

12/18/2017 9:12 PM

That paragraph does make it sound like it was a targeted test.

Actually can't think of any testing since, maybe there has been.

Full release posted on Motorcycling Australia website, which looks like it has been sent out by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority

December 19, 2017

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) today acknowledged the decision of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) to sanction former Australian Motocross Champion Matt Moss for the presence and use of a prohibited substance.

Mr Moss was subject to an intelligence-led test at the Murray Bridge round of the MX Nationals in 2016. His sample was analysed at the Australian Sports Drug Testing Laboratory, part of the National Measurement Institute, which detected the presence of Ostarine and its metabolites.

Ostarine is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) which is banned at all times in sport and is not approved for human use in Australia, except for experimental research purposes. The US Food and Drug Administration recently warned that SARMs pose serious health concerns, including increased risk of heart attack, stroke and life-threatening liver toxicity.

As a result of the CAS decision, Mr Moss was given a four year ban, backdated to 15 July 2016 to account for time served under a provisional suspension. The ban also includes the disqualification of any results from the date the sample was taken, as well as the forfeiture of any medals, points or prize.

Mr Moss will be ineligible to participate, as an athlete or support person, in any sports that have adopted a World Anti-Doping Agency compliant anti-doping policy until 15 July 2020.

Release provided by Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA)

Link To M.A

|

12/18/2017 10:03 PM

Hut wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, what's that mean?

slipdog wrote:

Sounds like someone is a rat.

Hut wrote:

Yea I suppose, bastards

Uh, what? If someone cheated, they deserve to get popped. Who cares if somebody ratted him out?

|

12/18/2017 10:32 PM

calcoast wrote:

^^^ Probably that they were testing at MX nationals...

I believe a few big name riders mysteriously didnt turn up to this round as well.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

12/19/2017 12:21 AM

scott_nz wrote:

i find the interesting part this

Following an ‘intelligence-led’ test conducted by Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority (ASADA) at Murray Bridge’s
round of the 2016 MX Nationals, Moss tested positive to Ostarine


so someone dobbed him in,

Hut wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, what's that mean?

slipdog wrote:

Sounds like someone is a rat.

The clue is cat.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


12/19/2017 1:38 AM

calcoast wrote:

^^^ Probably that they were testing at MX nationals...

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

I believe a few big name riders mysteriously didnt turn up to this round as well.

Who didnt show and Who got tested again? Ferris,moss brothers and Crawford?

|

12/19/2017 2:27 AM

calcoast wrote:

^^^ Probably that they were testing at MX nationals...

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

I believe a few big name riders mysteriously didnt turn up to this round as well.

JB479 wrote:

Who didnt show and Who got tested again? Ferris,moss brothers and Crawford?

Looked up the results - no one missing as best I can tell.

|

12/19/2017 2:33 AM

this is old news. Plus do some research on the drug itself.

|

12/19/2017 2:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2017 2:46 AM

JB479 wrote:

Who didnt show and Who got tested again? Ferris,moss brothers and Crawford?

sorry wrong facts. I believe the rider raced first moto at but may have been to racesafe and deemed sick/unfit for moto2 ruling him out of testing.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

12/19/2017 3:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2017 3:13 AM

calcoast wrote:

^^^ Probably that they were testing at MX nationals...

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

I believe a few big name riders mysteriously didnt turn up to this round as well.

You mean like Reardon? Funny considering as said previously that someone might have tipped them off to do some testing and he had an issue with the moss bros and he was their trainer till he started pumping jakes missus. Interesting chain of events isn’t it

|

12/19/2017 4:56 AM

Of course its not Matt Moss foult.. must have been someone else who took PEDs and rode his bike.. better blame someone else based on rumor than real test results. Moss brothers were dirty riders and at the end got banned.

|

12/19/2017 4:58 AM

OMG!! The ASADA must have read the Jeff Alessi thread.w00t

|

12/19/2017 6:50 AM

Was Jeff at the Murray Bridge round of the Aussie MX series in 2016??????

|

12/19/2017 7:24 AM

Bout to slam a creatine drink and hit legs with a little deadlift action to finish Bro!

|

United States of America

12/19/2017 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2017 7:26 AM

block75 wrote:

You mean like Reardon? Funny considering as said previously that someone might have tipped them off to do some testing and he had an issue with the moss bros and he was their trainer till he started pumping jakes missus. Interesting chain of events isn’t it

2+2=4
-3 = 1
Quick mafs

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

12/19/2017 8:12 AM

OldMate????? WYA????????????

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

12/19/2017 8:16 AM

zehn wrote:

Uh, what? If someone cheated, they deserve to get popped. Who cares if somebody ratted him out?

I don't care what he takes

|

12/19/2017 8:26 AM

First off, it's a shame for such a shit compound with questionable effectiveness.

2nd, real gear is OTC in alot of countries. Still is in quite a few. Aus used to be very lax, not sure now.
3rd. Doesnt make it ok for tested sports.
4th. Not Hard to test clean even if you took a full bottle at last dose.

5rh. Ever notice how Olympic teams have mass amounts of "coaches", "trainers", "Doctors"

|

12/19/2017 10:22 AM

Rhino wrote:

First off, it's a shame for such a shit compound with questionable effectiveness.

2nd, real gear is OTC in alot of countries. Still is in quite a few. Aus used to be very lax, not sure now.
3rd. Doesnt make it ok for tested sports.
4th. Not Hard to test clean even if you took a full bottle at last dose.

5rh. Ever notice how Olympic teams have mass amounts of "coaches", "trainers", "Doctors"

That’s cause there a lot of athletes. Typically “x” amount of athletes are assigned to a Dr for care. 1 Dr can’t take care of 40 athletes.

Even when we travel with HP athletes to National events there are typically 6 athletes to 1 Dr, physio etc.

|

12/19/2017 10:27 AM

What is it about PEDs topics that seem to be like flypaper for smart-asses?

|

12/19/2017 11:26 AM

GuyB wrote:

What is it about PEDs topics that seem to be like flypaper for smart-asses?

It's a hot topic right now and wheres there smoke........

|