PED's?

fader418
12/24/2012 12:59pm
bents wrote:
Call me naive, but I don't see any of the current top guys using. Dungey? Fuck that would spin me for a loop! I would officially...
Call me naive, but I don't see any of the current top guys using. Dungey? Fuck that would spin me for a loop! I would officially lose all hope in mankind! I just can't get there. And I can't see it from the RV camp with Aldon-too much to lose. Can't see it from Reed either. And James? I don't believe so. Unless someone can come on here with concrete evidence, I will assume everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That is how it is supposed to work, no?

If there is some "ham and egger" out there who dopes and doesn't do the required work, he is just a plain fuckin dope to begin with.
That is exactly how I feel! No way Dungey would do that his dad would kick his a$$! Unless RC did it, then maybe..
Choppy
12/24/2012 1:09pm
bents wrote:
Call me naive, but I don't see any of the current top guys using. Dungey? Fuck that would spin me for a loop! I would officially...
Call me naive, but I don't see any of the current top guys using. Dungey? Fuck that would spin me for a loop! I would officially lose all hope in mankind! I just can't get there. And I can't see it from the RV camp with Aldon-too much to lose. Can't see it from Reed either. And James? I don't believe so. Unless someone can come on here with concrete evidence, I will assume everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That is how it is supposed to work, no?

If there is some "ham and egger" out there who dopes and doesn't do the required work, he is just a plain fuckin dope to begin with.
fader418 wrote:
That is exactly how I feel! No way Dungey would do that his dad would kick his a$$! Unless RC did it, then maybe..
I've always heard people say that everyone wants to be like RV, JS, RD etc but nobody wants to be them during the work week. The amount of work the top guys put in, and even the local privateers blows my mind.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
12/24/2012 1:54pm
eropkin wrote:
Yes, and I took every PED ever made to do it.. You name it i took it... Now lets see who else admits it..
JackLHyde wrote:
There it goes! You won't find many to call people out or even admit having doped. This industry is too tight-knit. For most involved it's the...
There it goes!
You won't find many to call people out or even admit having doped. This industry is too tight-knit. For most involved it's the only thing they know. They've grown up and will work forever in this. One example: A guy like Ping could bring a lot to the table with his knowledge, but think of all the bridges he would burn! Can't blame him for protecting his friends and being loyal.
I did it in the early 80s and was taught by a guy who was helping a factory guy with them.

I can tell you first hand they helped. I went from 120 pound guy getting man handled by the bike to 145, all muscle. It made me faster as I got stronger, I was now able to ride the bike the way I wanted to. It gave me endurance so I was able to ride one speed for 45 minutes. 8 weeks after hard training I got in behind a guy who was faster then me and always pulled away, I stayed on his wheel and tired him out after 20 minutes then passed him. He later asked me what I've been doing.
flarider
12/24/2012 2:43pm
Choppy wrote:
I thought the FIM defined that?
flarider wrote:
Did the FIM make saline IV's illegal first or did the AMA?

and how do you test for it's usage?
Choppy wrote:
If the AMA and or FIM say you can't do it you can't do it. I'm not sure why this is overly complicated. Cheating on the...
If the AMA and or FIM say you can't do it you can't do it. I'm not sure why this is overly complicated.

Cheating on the other hand comes down to what the AMA/FIM can afford and the morals of the riders IMO.
Reading and comprehension not your strong suit, huh?

The Shop

Flatliner
12/24/2012 3:04pm
Anyone here taken anything ?
eropkin
12/24/2012 3:22pm Edited Date/Time 12/24/2012 3:29pm
Flatliner wrote:
I have taken Testosterone and HGH, The HGH was amazing but just got to expensive. The testosterone was good for building muscle, recovery and sex. BTW there is NOTHING that anyone can take to make them faster. All I can see any PED doing is allow you to train harder and more often, which of course will help you become faster and stronger. The HGH would allow you to train as hard as you can and be ready to go again the next day. For that reason alone is the reason I believe all the top guys or anyone wanting to be a top guy are using it.
jeffro503
12/24/2012 3:25pm
Flatliner wrote:
I've tried a few things....I'll admit. Not for a long time though. The things I tried did more harm than good ( for me anyways ). I have had better results with upping my cardio workouts , hitting the weights differently , taking all my vitamins , eating more healthy , drinking the right fluids and just listening to my body.

I tried a few different pheromone supplements in the past....like 4-5 different ones. During my workouts and so forth....I felt incredibly good. The first lap or so on the track...I felt good. But my arm pump was drastically worse. And that was what I was trying to defeat in the first place. I never really felt weak on the bike or my cardio was super terrible.....but my forearms have given me problems since I was a teenager.

Took me a long time to figure out.....a lot of it was my diet and the way I was exercising. I never got to the level of someone like Uptite did and I blame a lot of that on my own stupid habits and not listening to people.
flarider
12/24/2012 3:29pm
Isn't pheromone's what people of the opposite (or same) sex smell and it turns them on?
eropkin
12/24/2012 3:34pm
Flatliner wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I've tried a few things....I'll admit. Not for a long time though. The things I tried did more harm than good ( for me anyways )...
I've tried a few things....I'll admit. Not for a long time though. The things I tried did more harm than good ( for me anyways ). I have had better results with upping my cardio workouts , hitting the weights differently , taking all my vitamins , eating more healthy , drinking the right fluids and just listening to my body.

I tried a few different pheromone supplements in the past....like 4-5 different ones. During my workouts and so forth....I felt incredibly good. The first lap or so on the track...I felt good. But my arm pump was drastically worse. And that was what I was trying to defeat in the first place. I never really felt weak on the bike or my cardio was super terrible.....but my forearms have given me problems since I was a teenager.

Took me a long time to figure out.....a lot of it was my diet and the way I was exercising. I never got to the level of someone like Uptite did and I blame a lot of that on my own stupid habits and not listening to people.
So what in your diet did you find to be causing your arm pump?
jeffro503
12/24/2012 3:41pm
Flatliner wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I've tried a few things....I'll admit. Not for a long time though. The things I tried did more harm than good ( for me anyways )...

eropkin wrote:
Honestly....I don't know exactly what "helped"....as I still get it extremely bad for like the first 6 weeks or so after a lay off. Some of it is nerves as well I guess , but back in the day....I couldn't ever get rid of it. I know I grip the bars to tight....but it's just the way I ride. It's something I just have to live with....BUT.....after I came back into riding a couple years ago I trained a little differently than what I used to. Not just in the gym , but on the way I ride and practice as well. I hit my cardio as best as I can , but I suffer from asthma so it makes it tough....but I enjoy it.

This is the weird thing.......when I get on a total health kick and watch everything I eat....my stamina sucks as far as riding goes. When I eat pretty much "everything".........I feel better on the bike and off. So.....what ever crappy food gives me....it seems to work hehe.
Choppy
12/24/2012 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 12/24/2012 3:53pm
flarider wrote:
Did the FIM make saline IV's illegal first or did the AMA?

and how do you test for it's usage?
Choppy wrote:
If the AMA and or FIM say you can't do it you can't do it. I'm not sure why this is overly complicated. Cheating on the...
If the AMA and or FIM say you can't do it you can't do it. I'm not sure why this is overly complicated.

Cheating on the other hand comes down to what the AMA/FIM can afford and the morals of the riders IMO.
flarider wrote:
Reading and comprehension not your strong suit, huh?
I'm sure it's not.
eropkin
12/24/2012 3:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:

eropkin wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Honestly....I don't know exactly what "helped"....as I still get it extremely bad for like the first 6 weeks or so after a lay off. Some of...
Honestly....I don't know exactly what "helped"....as I still get it extremely bad for like the first 6 weeks or so after a lay off. Some of it is nerves as well I guess , but back in the day....I couldn't ever get rid of it. I know I grip the bars to tight....but it's just the way I ride. It's something I just have to live with....BUT.....after I came back into riding a couple years ago I trained a little differently than what I used to. Not just in the gym , but on the way I ride and practice as well. I hit my cardio as best as I can , but I suffer from asthma so it makes it tough....but I enjoy it.

This is the weird thing.......when I get on a total health kick and watch everything I eat....my stamina sucks as far as riding goes. When I eat pretty much "everything".........I feel better on the bike and off. So.....what ever crappy food gives me....it seems to work hehe.
That is interesting because i bought that arm pump cure diet that is on Alessi's web site and the food he suggests is mostly food i would never eat. Lots of fatty type foods. I tried it for a couple weeks and it seemed to work but the diet would end up killing me
Flatliner
12/24/2012 4:53pm
I've taken anavar, testosterone, effedrine, dianabol. Anavar and test are both great when used properly. Anavar in perticular is most commonly used for aids wasting , and treatment for burn victims. It's considered a woman's steroid but it's great stuff.
orangecrush
12/24/2012 4:54pm
Beta Alanine and cytomax and stetching are armpump miracle cures
orangecrush
12/24/2012 4:55pm
Beta Alanine and cytomax and stetching are armpump miracle cures
12/24/2012 4:58pm
Its not different than baseball, a short stop that hits 15 home runs a season makes 1 million, a short stop that hits 40 home runs makes 20 million a season!!! It's simply too tempting.
jeffro503
12/24/2012 5:22pm
eropkin wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Honestly....I don't know exactly what "helped"....as I still get it extremely bad for like the first 6 weeks or so after a lay off. Some of...

eropkin wrote:
That is interesting because i bought that arm pump cure diet that is on Alessi's web site and the food he suggests is mostly food i...
That is interesting because i bought that arm pump cure diet that is on Alessi's web site and the food he suggests is mostly food i would never eat. Lots of fatty type foods. I tried it for a couple weeks and it seemed to work but the diet would end up killing me
Hmm?....I didn't know that. Can you post a link to this? Sounds like Alessi has found out about the same thing I did when it comes to fatty foods. Besides the fact......the way I look at it is.....if you load up on stuff like that....you're going to burn it off anyways if you get some good riding in. I know at the end of a good practice day....I'm spent.

I'll tell ya what....eating oatmeal , with juice and maybe some other healthy stuff in the morning.......made me feel like complete shit that day. But stopping by a "Jack in the box" and ordering up an ultimate breakfast sandwich and a coke.....I felt great! Go figure!
eropkin
12/24/2012 5:30pm
jeffro503 wrote:

eropkin wrote:
That is interesting because i bought that arm pump cure diet that is on Alessi's web site and the food he suggests is mostly food i...
jeffro503 wrote:
Hmm?....I didn't know that. Can you post a link to this? Sounds like Alessi has found out about the same thing I did when it comes...
Hmm?....I didn't know that. Can you post a link to this? Sounds like Alessi has found out about the same thing I did when it comes to fatty foods. Besides the fact......the way I look at it is.....if you load up on stuff like that....you're going to burn it off anyways if you get some good riding in. I know at the end of a good practice day....I'm spent.

I'll tell ya what....eating oatmeal , with juice and maybe some other healthy stuff in the morning.......made me feel like complete shit that day. But stopping by a "Jack in the box" and ordering up an ultimate breakfast sandwich and a coke.....I felt great! Go figure!
Well i got in trouble in the past for posting up the exact program(because they charge for it) but it consists of eating "steak,sausage,bacon,ham,nuts,eggs, etc. most of the items my doctor told me to stay away from..
jeffro503
12/24/2012 5:44pm
eropkin wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Hmm?....I didn't know that. Can you post a link to this? Sounds like Alessi has found out about the same thing I did when it comes...

eropkin wrote:
Well i got in trouble in the past for posting up the exact program(because they charge for it) but it consists of eating "steak,sausage,bacon,ham,nuts,eggs, etc. most...
Well i got in trouble in the past for posting up the exact program(because they charge for it) but it consists of eating "steak,sausage,bacon,ham,nuts,eggs, etc. most of the items my doctor told me to stay away from..
Well I'll be damned. That is the first time I have ever heard anyone using those types of foods in their racing program. Makes me think maybe I wasn't so crazy after all , thinking that they worked. After reading everything there is to know about those types of fatty foods........we've been warned to stay away from them. Crazy to think they can actually help people in our sport hehe.

Jeff Alessi posts here sometimes.....I wonder if he wouldn't mind posting the list of foods? Don't want to get him in trouble , but it would be cool to see the list.
eropkin
12/24/2012 5:57pm
Well I am not sure it is something that they actually use? But the ad for this diet is on their web site
jeffro503
12/24/2012 6:16pm
eropkin wrote:
Well I am not sure it is something that they actually use? But the ad for this diet is on their web site
I couldn't find the dang list , so I sent Jeff Alessi an email asking if he would post it up for us. I'm curious to see what is listed.
eropkin
12/24/2012 6:30pm
Send me your e mail
Jeff alessi
12/25/2012 2:30am Edited Date/Time 12/25/2012 2:32am
I know for a fact my brother hasn't ate cow meat in over 3 years. Pig is the last thing he would to.
eropkin
12/25/2012 6:53am Edited Date/Time 12/25/2012 6:55am
That's really good to know Jeff, I didn't think any pro would eat that type of diet.. My question then is why on your web-site is there a product for sale "Zero pump system" (which i bought btw) that lists a diet that includes all those items. When i received the diet I thought there is no way the pros eat like this.I guess I just assumed since it was on your web-site that you endorsed this product?
kev472
12/25/2012 8:55am
eropkin wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

eropkin wrote:
Well i got in trouble in the past for posting up the exact program(because they charge for it) but it consists of eating "steak,sausage,bacon,ham,nuts,eggs, etc. most...
From the type of foods you've listed I assume it's a type of ketogenic diet
Some people from the fitness and bodybuilding scene might know these type of diets
With these type of diets your body will start using fat as primary fuel source
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/25/2012 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 12/25/2012 4:47pm
Wow this thread got good in a hurry. First off most of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Second off, Dungey is self trained. Who is the chemist teaching him what steroroids he should or should not be taking? 3rd have you ever talked to Ryan Dungey in person? Cheater is not something that will come to mind after a conversation with him. Do I believe that he uses legal supplements to aid in recovery, muscle building, stamina, etc? Yes, I know he is. Is he taking stereroids or blood doping? Fuck no.

I cant say about Villo, Alessi, Reed, Stewie, etc. But I do know that in motocross if you cant beat someone, they must be cheating or using PED's. It could not possibly be that they are working harder and are just plain better....
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/25/2012 8:08pm
The amount of money dumped into Dungeys physical training is astronomical. Redbull has been huge in his development and he tests off the charts on all the high tech tests that Redbull does. He ranks up there with any of the best athletes in the world. Like top cyclist shit. The kid is in phenomenal shape and he only has to do 2 30 minute motos. Why would he risk all that with illegal drugs? He doesnt need to.
12/25/2012 8:28pm Edited Date/Time 12/25/2012 8:31pm
jhansen510 wrote:
Wow this thread got good in a hurry. First off most of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Second off, Dungey...
Wow this thread got good in a hurry. First off most of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Second off, Dungey is self trained. Who is the chemist teaching him what steroroids he should or should not be taking? 3rd have you ever talked to Ryan Dungey in person? Cheater is not something that will come to mind after a conversation with him. Do I believe that he uses legal supplements to aid in recovery, muscle building, stamina, etc? Yes, I know he is. Is he taking stereroids or blood doping? Fuck no.

I cant say about Villo, Alessi, Reed, Stewie, etc. But I do know that in motocross if you cant beat someone, they must be cheating or using PED's. It could not possibly be that they are working harder and are just plain better....
That's the best thing about PED use -- it's completely possible to tell whether someone is clean or not just by having knowledge of their character. It's a known fact that if an individual has a great image and a tremendous work ethic, he/she is not using.

Also, ever heard of physician-patient privilege?

As far as the testing procedures; according to Victor Conte, the father of modern PEDs (BALCO), testing today is simply an IQ test. It's as simple as following a cycle schedule and understanding the arithmetic behind "random" testing.

How many riders have been randomly tested during the week? From my understanding it is suuuper rare.

I would really like to see a break down of all the riders who have beed tested and what they were tested for. I believe that if this data were available it would be shocking to see how many holes there are in the curent regime.

I feel horrible for the riders that are coerced into cheating or are facing a tremendous dilema as a result of how flawed the process is today. I liken it to my own experience in academia; everyone around me is doped up on amphetamines for their "learning disability" that I feel I can hardly compete with these zombies without teling my doctor that I sometimes have a hard time focusing.
Jeff alessi
12/25/2012 8:44pm
eropkin wrote:
That's really good to know Jeff, I didn't think any pro would eat that type of diet.. My question then is why on your web-site is...
That's really good to know Jeff, I didn't think any pro would eat that type of diet.. My question then is why on your web-site is there a product for sale "Zero pump system" (which i bought btw) that lists a diet that includes all those items. When i received the diet I thought there is no way the pros eat like this.I guess I just assumed since it was on your web-site that you endorsed this product?
Good question. I'd like to know who wrote all the crap on there in my bio to. Last time I read it it gave me the vibe someone who really doesn't like me wrote it. /:
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/25/2012 8:48pm
I am speaking of one rider in particiular. I agree that the lines are definitely blurred and there are people doing things they shouldnt be doing. Or maybe should be allowed to do, but arent so they have to play the game.... I am just saying that I know for sure that one rider at the top isnt doing it. He doesnt need to.

Post a reply to: PED's?

The Latest