PED Allegations

potatoflake
12/8/2017 11:28am
D.C. In all do respect I saw your post and didn't feel the need to read, you were sitting at that managers meeting with other team...
D.C. In all do respect I saw your post and didn't feel the need to read, you were sitting at that managers meeting with other team managers pointing to the problem asking you why your turning a blind eye protecting them. So your in as this problem as much as the actual racers cheating. Here's a little wake up call, I have proof n I'm going to be posting it. Because this is a problem that IS HAPPENING! And there's to many dirty people trying there hardest to cover this up. Including you!
....then post it?
Let’s see this burning bush!
DC
12/8/2017 11:28am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 11:34am
Jeff, maybe you should read my post. I did do something after that meeting (which you weren't at) and it wasn't starting "a drug ring." Here is the number to call: 1-877-Play Clean (1-877-752-9253) and a link:
https://www.usada.org/athletes/playclean/

DC
Racer X
JRT812
12/8/2017 11:31am
D.C. In all do respect I saw your post and didn't feel the need to read, you were sitting at that managers meeting with other team...
D.C. In all do respect I saw your post and didn't feel the need to read, you were sitting at that managers meeting with other team managers pointing to the problem asking you why your turning a blind eye protecting them. So your in as this problem as much as the actual racers cheating. Here's a little wake up call, I have proof n I'm going to be posting it. Because this is a problem that IS HAPPENING! And there's to many dirty people trying there hardest to cover this up. Including you!
:huh: man, now you’re letting them build a defense. Shoulda just popped em by surprise and then talked about the scandal on vital later.... And on...
Huh man, now you’re letting them build a defense. Shoulda just popped em by surprise and then talked about the scandal on vital later....

And on the other side, I don’t think he cares about an industry job monte....he might just care about people? Can’t dig him for that. I don’t like the Alessi’s but he’s talking a tall game. And what if....it was true and this really is a PED baked brush under the rug scandal ??

Who knows ! I’m still skeptical. Will check back for more chum in 4 pages.
Sure... cares for the people. Ooooor, cares that he and his family constantly look like a clown show and his personal mission has become to prove they are not.

My 3 year old is learning the same thing. Just because someone does something to you doesn't mean you need to come back at them
MR. X
12/8/2017 11:32am
Just drop it and let the universe take care of the bad eggs.

The Shop

Monte122
12/8/2017 11:35am
:huh: man, now you’re letting them build a defense. Shoulda just popped em by surprise and then talked about the scandal on vital later.... And on...
Huh man, now you’re letting them build a defense. Shoulda just popped em by surprise and then talked about the scandal on vital later....

And on the other side, I don’t think he cares about an industry job monte....he might just care about people? Can’t dig him for that. I don’t like the Alessi’s but he’s talking a tall game. And what if....it was true and this really is a PED baked brush under the rug scandal ??

Who knows ! I’m still skeptical. Will check back for more chum in 4 pages.
He "might" just care about people, higly doubt it. This is more like a disgruntled employee trying to prove the boss wrong.

Just my opinion.
Johnny Ringo
12/8/2017 11:38am
themrtoad wrote:
You are a brave man Jeff. It needs to stop. RC4 is the most obvious example of PEDS there is in my book. Let the truth...
You are a brave man Jeff. It needs to stop. RC4 is the most obvious example of PEDS there is in my book. Let the truth out
Why? Because a 22 year old got in decent shape with a full time trainer? I’d bet most 22 year olds could get into great shape with a full time trainer.

RC was in shape before he hired aldon. He also dominated late in motos before aldon.

PEDs are what most athletes do to prolong careers (Roger Clemens, manny ramirez)...RC retired at 26, which is still in most peoples “prime”.

If RC was 38 and still throwing down like it was 2003, then I could see your point.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
12/8/2017 11:39am
tprice07 wrote:
You mentioned assistance for riders with questions regarding Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs). Can you share with us how many riders, if any, have filed for a...
You mentioned assistance for riders with questions regarding Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs). Can you share with us how many riders, if any, have filed for a TUE?
twotwosix wrote:
WADA would not make that information known. Only the athlete or their representation can do that.
tprice07 wrote:
I'm not asking for individual information, just overall if there are TUE's that have been issued.
They published that for Baseball.

They reported that the ADD level is double in the MLB compared to the general population..... hmmmmm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/general/news/adderall-th…
mxb2
12/8/2017 11:40am
So a guy uses a laser in a pro race, and can't get health insurance, so takes donations, wants to fix the sport. Lol. Ok.
mauidex
12/8/2017 11:42am
Man the apple sure didn’t fall far from the tree it seems!!!??
BobKerr
12/8/2017 11:43am
themrtoad wrote:
You are a brave man Jeff. It needs to stop. RC4 is the most obvious example of PEDS there is in my book. Let the truth...
You are a brave man Jeff. It needs to stop. RC4 is the most obvious example of PEDS there is in my book. Let the truth out
Why? Because a 22 year old got in decent shape with a full time trainer? I’d bet most 22 year olds could get into great shape...
Why? Because a 22 year old got in decent shape with a full time trainer? I’d bet most 22 year olds could get into great shape with a full time trainer.

RC was in shape before he hired aldon. He also dominated late in motos before aldon.

PEDs are what most athletes do to prolong careers (Roger Clemens, manny ramirez)...RC retired at 26, which is still in most peoples “prime”.

If RC was 38 and still throwing down like it was 2003, then I could see your point.
What about Lance? Prime of his career cheating to the fullest.
Donovan759
12/8/2017 11:44am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 11:49am
RC is not an obvious example of PEDs. He's an obvious example of what happens when you work harder than everyone else. SMH...

Edit: meant to quote @themrtoad ... my bad.
Johnny Ringo
12/8/2017 11:46am
themrtoad wrote:
Why? Because a 22 year old got in decent shape with a full time trainer? I’d bet most 22 year olds could get into great shape...

BobKerr wrote:
So because one dominant athlete of that era cheated, that means all domimate athletes of that era did?

Barry Bonds juiced but does that mean Ken Griffey JR did?
JRT812
12/8/2017 11:46am
Donovan759 wrote:
RC is not an obvious example of PEDs. He's an obvious example of what happens when you work harder than everyone else. SMH... Edit: meant to...
RC is not an obvious example of PEDs. He's an obvious example of what happens when you work harder than everyone else. SMH...

Edit: meant to quote @themrtoad ... my bad.
Thank you
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
12/8/2017 11:49am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 11:50am
I will stay with my opinion of motocross fans being the most naive fans in the world.
BobKerr
12/8/2017 11:49am

BobKerr wrote:
So because one dominant athlete of that era cheated, that means all domimate athletes of that era did? Barry Bonds juiced but does that mean Ken...
So because one dominant athlete of that era cheated, that means all domimate athletes of that era did?

Barry Bonds juiced but does that mean Ken Griffey JR did?
I was just pointing out that PEDS during the prime years is beneficial which it appeared you were trying to say was not the case.
St Ann More
12/8/2017 11:55am
Bring it Jeff, don't be a tease!
90smoto
12/8/2017 11:59am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 12:06pm
And I always thought Tony was the crazy one! Jeff if I were you I would DNF this thread and pull off...kinda like most of your main events. Your quickly becoming the Tonya Harding of motocross.
mauidex
12/8/2017 12:01pm
and it might seem petty but if you ever really want people to take you seriously you might want to think about learning how to use english properly??UnsureUnsure
mxb2
12/8/2017 12:03pm

St Ann More
12/8/2017 12:03pm
90smoto wrote:
And I always thought Tony was the crazy one! Jeff if I were you I would DNF this thread and pull off...kinda like most of your...
And I always thought Tony was the crazy one! Jeff if I were you I would DNF this thread and pull off...kinda like most of your main events. Your quickly becoming the Tonya Harding of motocross.
Haters gonna hate! He should be getting royalties for the amount of attention he brings to Vital! Whistling
tprice07
12/8/2017 12:04pm
twotwosix wrote:
WADA would not make that information known. Only the athlete or their representation can do that.
tprice07 wrote:
I'm not asking for individual information, just overall if there are TUE's that have been issued.
MxKing809 wrote:
They published that for Baseball.

They reported that the ADD level is double in the MLB compared to the general population..... hmmmmm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/general/news/adderall-th…
I'm guessing I won't get an answer to this question.

It is interesting that the article appears to cite a stat of players with "notes" I assume that means prescription + TUE. They don't actually share their source for that stat. The level of investigative journalism is likely stronger in stick and ball sports than moto.

I watched through the Joe Rogan interview with Lance Armstrong. It made me realize how him confessing hurt more people than it helped. Sure maybe 3 riders who didn't cheat feel better about themselves. But that tore apart the sport. It took away money from a foundation that was doing great things. I honestly hope nothing comes out in our sport. It doesn't help it...it hurts it. Sponsors will pull the plug on riders, then eventually distance themselves from the sport all together.

As for Jeff, his response to DC already proves to me he has nothing. The way he responded shows his lack of discipline. Now do we really think someone with that level of maturity would keep the information to himself? Hell no, he would blurt it out like a mental patient. Prove me wrong.
tprice07
12/8/2017 12:06pm
Bring it Jeff, don't be a tease!
If he had something he would have already spilled it all over here. The information he shared so far was wrong, so I'm sure the rest of it will be just as reliable.
mauidex
12/8/2017 12:06pm
Haters gonna hate! He should be getting royalties for the amount of attention he brings to Vital! Whistling
no shit huh?!??! c'mon guyB pony up and put Alessis and Stewarts on the payroll!!!!LaughingLaughingLaughing
Jeff alessi
12/8/2017 12:15pm
UpTiTe wrote:
I will stay with my opinion of motocross fans being the most naive fans in the world.
Well if you have that thought you should jump on board. Cause when I'm done the people that weren't will be proven wrong. this is a huge problem, I cannot hand this information over unprepared. Remember I spent 48 weekends a year in this industry as an amateur that was in, go look at rc from 2002-2004 and see who were the little kids right in those advertisement photos. I know what's going on, it's rare you get much in the form of proof so you have to be prepared when it goes. Because a lot of people will be gone after they are exposed. Half the stuff is already known, it's the concrete stuff that makes change. It's time for that change or else all of your kids will be in or out. Is that what you guys want? You guys wanna continue trying hard for an industry that takes advantage of its racers? Puts the elite in a system that some don't even want to be apart of. Sit down and watch what I'm going to do to those people because I was directly affected. I didn't cheat, in 08 on 450 I gave everything for that 8th overall in points, the next year in super cross I did the same to get my 7th overall in points. But what I saw was disgusting. The lock on my mouth has been taken off.
AS64
Fantasy
2175th
12/8/2017 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 12:26pm
Rhino wrote:
I like the guy who said growth isn't expensive. Maybe if you're buying bunk Chinese kits where you have to do 15 IUs to get...
I like the guy who said growth isn't expensive.
Maybe if you're buying bunk Chinese kits where you have to do 15 IUs to get .

If buying Pharm grade you're looking at 2-5 grand a month. Or more. That's why for the cost there are almost as good and cheaper alternatives.

Also, are you guys saying it caused RCs skin cancer?
Because it doesn't necessarily cause anything per se..

Growth can jump start dormant cells if you are prone to it and since it makes everything grow, it makes already fast growing cells grow faster. IGF same thing.

If all these guys are on shit, why do most look in worse physical shape than Miss Supercross?

x2..

Whoever said growth isn't pricey, I'll have what they're smoking. But not what they're injecting, because it's some fake chinese synthetic garbage.

And if anybody was serious on thinking Trenbolone would be beneficial for MX/SX.. Good luck with that! Try a moderate dose of Tren Acetate at **mg/EOD and see how well your cardiovascular endurance is.

And yes, taking Testosterone would absolutely have benefits. I think that goes without saying
12/8/2017 12:15pm
....then post it?
If Jeff doesn’t name names:

“Well come on Jeff, if this is really happening, name the ones doing it!”

But, if he does name names...

“You better lawyer up, buddy! This is libel!”

This thread is hilarious. Airing individuals out specifically via public forum isn’t going to benefit the case he’s making at all, so why do it? I am interested to see if something comes of this though. Not sure if anyone here watched that “Icarus” documentary on Netflix, but ever since I saw it, I have been more skeptical of athletes in these endurance-based sports, not sure why moto should be exempt from this skepticism.
Xeno
12/8/2017 12:16pm
"In all do respect..."

Credit to Jeff for trying to be polite, but man, I do love me some VitalMx! Woohoo

Camp332
12/8/2017 12:17pm
I'm just here checking in. Pretty strong thread in the entertainment factor. Great off season material.
slipdog
12/8/2017 12:21pm
Not going to lie, I believe everything 801 is saying to be true.

Post a reply to: PED Allegations

The Latest