PED Allegations

colonel
12/8/2017 4:45am
brettmx wrote:
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with...
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with. If you've got the money Humane Growth Hormone HGH micro-dosing, not like bodybuilder amounts, is the fountain of youth. EPO can be risky (and it's expensive) but having more red blood cells floating around is an instant boost to your endurance. Testosterone is enough for muscle development and strength improvements for most riders.

Oh, and it's already been mentioned factory riders aren't paying trainers bags full of money to watch them do cardio, lift weights, and ride around a track all day. They pay them to make sure they don't get caught using performance enhancing drugs.
EPO is $200 a box of epprex 6 pre-filled syringes. So not really expensive.
Also not that dangerous at all, despite the stories going around, most of them are actually untrue and unfounded.
HGH is fairly cheap but you need a fair amount to get the process started and that where it becomes alittle costly.
You don't need to micro dose HGH. Infact no one does.
12/8/2017 4:51am
Not entirely sure how I can add to this thread positively. So I’m gonna sit back here and wait for some more chum.
Steiny
12/8/2017 5:20am
brettmx wrote:
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with...
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with. If you've got the money Humane Growth Hormone HGH micro-dosing, not like bodybuilder amounts, is the fountain of youth. EPO can be risky (and it's expensive) but having more red blood cells floating around is an instant boost to your endurance. Testosterone is enough for muscle development and strength improvements for most riders.

Oh, and it's already been mentioned factory riders aren't paying trainers bags full of money to watch them do cardio, lift weights, and ride around a track all day. They pay them to make sure they don't get caught using performance enhancing drugs.
colonel wrote:
EPO is $200 a box of epprex 6 pre-filled syringes. So not really expensive. Also not that dangerous at all, despite the stories going around, most...
Also not that dangerous at all, despite the stories going around, most of them are actually untrue and unfounded.
HGH is fairly cheap but you need a fair amount to get the process started and that where it becomes alittle costly.
He probably means microdosing test. Microdose is the new trendy word in athletics and most dont have any idea what it means.

I'm not a regular poster and I have zero cred here, so take this how you will. PEDs 100% exist in motocross, I personally taught two factory rider how to do it before personal trainers were a big deal, and I know for a fact some modern riders are doing it. Dropping names? Nope, but I will tell you this, every factory level rider with a decent paycheck that has been injured in the last probably 20 years has filled their bodies with HGH to heal faster and stronger, ALL OF THEM.

In reality, peds are good for the sport, riders would be out longer with injuries, and most people have no idea how much their bodies breakdown from all the travel and training they do.

Genetics dont lie, how do you turn soft clumsy kids into world class athletes?

DonM
12/8/2017 5:20am
ML512 wrote:
4 Arm Strong is owned and was started by Lee Rampage...

Michele Ferrari was Lance's PED guy/trainer...from the time he came out of his cancer deal.
Exactly....Aldon never worked with or spent any time with Armstrong...ever...

The Shop

12/8/2017 5:23am
Did 801 already get told to be quiet? No responses lately.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
12/8/2017 5:31am
brettmx wrote:

colonel wrote:
EPO is $200 a box of epprex 6 pre-filled syringes. So not really expensive. Also not that dangerous at all, despite the stories going around, most...
I have some more questions.... for my friend...
BobKerr
12/8/2017 5:34am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 5:55am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well maybe instead of bringing something up without any real information he should of kept it to himself until he had proper facts and a solid...
Well maybe instead of bringing something up without any real information he should of kept it to himself until he had proper facts and a solid case to defend himself but that's not the case now is it.

I know something but I won't tell. Well fuck off then.
JMR1976 wrote:
So you really think none of the top riders have done PED’s. I bet my left ball RC was the biggest doper out there.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was on EPO like Lance used for so many years to win his titles. I wouldn't be surprised if MANY of the top pros take EPO nowadays.
JRT812
12/8/2017 5:41am
Well Tony did always say there was serious shit going on out there.

For real, all I can do is laugh.
colonel
12/8/2017 5:41am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 5:43am
Steiny wrote:
He probably means microdosing test. Microdose is the new trendy word in athletics and most dont have any idea what it means. I'm not a regular...
He probably means microdosing test. Microdose is the new trendy word in athletics and most dont have any idea what it means.

I'm not a regular poster and I have zero cred here, so take this how you will. PEDs 100% exist in motocross, I personally taught two factory rider how to do it before personal trainers were a big deal, and I know for a fact some modern riders are doing it. Dropping names? Nope, but I will tell you this, every factory level rider with a decent paycheck that has been injured in the last probably 20 years has filled their bodies with HGH to heal faster and stronger, ALL OF THEM.

In reality, peds are good for the sport, riders would be out longer with injuries, and most people have no idea how much their bodies breakdown from all the travel and training they do.

You don't need to MD Test. Use proprionate and your chance of being caught are minimal unless you use a turkey basting syringe.
EPO - yes only if they doing testing via blood. Half life in urine is quick. 400 units every night or 2 nights is more than sufficient to pass a blood test on the weekend or possible OOC test in the morning.

PEDS when used for proper medical conditions are good, yes, also when abused they good in terms of effects but its illegal so it doesn't matter how good they are. HGH takes time to start having an effect, your dosages have to be large and frequent before seeing any result so if you out for a month or even 2 a course of HGH isnt going to have a overnight quicker effect. On going, yes.

Get a trainer who actually knows what he / she is doing and your body will break down less than the shit fest that is being shown on most social media platforms of guys training. If you constantly fatigued and overreached you land up with genuine EBV, cocksackie, CMV. Then you simply fucked and you not training and you not even getting out of bed to go the bathroom. Thats what real effects of the virus is. Not, "I was 8th overall I have EBV"

But yes, I agree totally that PED are prevalent in AMA also believe that alot of cover up goes on.

My 2c.
BobKerr
12/8/2017 5:43am
Adam43 wrote:
Do you really think riders pay "trainers" $250k+ for diet advice and tips on how to practice? Do you think that riders pay people to drive...
Do you really think riders pay "trainers" $250k+ for diet advice and tips on how to practice?

Do you think that riders pay people to drive motorhomes around the country just for them to hang out in during raceday?
Exactly. Lance had his gardener/friend ride a motorcycle around in France with the drugs in his backpack going from each leg of the race to the next.
12/8/2017 5:45am
Mx/SX, one of the most physically demanding sports on the planet, is the only clean sport at the top level on the planet....
JRT812
12/8/2017 5:46am
MOTOCAM25 wrote:
Did 801 already get told to be quiet? No responses lately.
According to him he can't be told to be quiet because he a full bloody red white and blue mutha fing AMERICAN and it is his damn right to speak about his industry on facts he can't speak about.

So Jeff, beat that chest and continue to speak about the facts you cant speak about loud and clear. Can't hold this wildcat back
slowgti
12/8/2017 5:58am
You're telling me that people will lie and cheat to gain millions of dollars? I don't believe it.

I have 0 information or proof of PED usage, it just seems to me like there is enough reason to use them to warrant some investigation.

The question I have is this; Who investigates and who decides the punishment? I don't think wada/usada really cares enough about this sport to do anything. I also think it would be much, much better if we handled it ourselves, no outside entities involved. But can we trust our sport to actually do anything about it?
agn5009
12/8/2017 6:01am
kkawboy14 wrote:
#metoo ?
Does anyone else find it ironic that #metoo is the hashtag used for these sexual assault victims and it literally reads "pound me too."
JRT812
12/8/2017 6:02am
kkawboy14 wrote:
#metoo ?
agn5009 wrote:
Does anyone else find it ironic that #metoo is the hashtag used for these sexual assault victims and it literally reads "pound me too."
hahaha never thought of it that way
swtwtwtw
12/8/2017 6:05am
I could care less. PEDs have a miniscule effect on a person's lifelong health. The more dangerous problems are the dependency on painkillers and alcohol stemming from injuries.
Camp332
12/8/2017 6:13am
Jrewing wrote:
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function. So asking for...
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function.
So asking for a friend, what's the best gear that the pro moto'ers would use?
snape99 wrote:
Tren always works well, Track snacks always appreciate a shredded vet in moto pants, strutting around the pits Wink
Trenbologna n cheese sandwiches bro!
12/8/2017 6:20am
Jrewing wrote:
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function. So asking for...
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function.
So asking for a friend, what's the best gear that the pro moto'ers would use?
snape99 wrote:
Tren always works well, Track snacks always appreciate a shredded vet in moto pants, strutting around the pits Wink
Camp332 wrote:
Eat Clen, Tren hard....recipe for success
90smoto
12/8/2017 6:22am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 6:23am
It's all a conspiracy bros

Steve125
Fantasy
2759th
12/8/2017 6:27am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 6:27am
Add this thread to the "What's was in the Locker" file.
Like bad gas..This too will pass.
Skerby
12/8/2017 6:29am
"There's a drug ring inside MXSports"
Ding Ding Ding!!
We have a winner, you sir have won Vital for the day. Almost fell out of my seat backwards lol.

Camp332
12/8/2017 6:31am
snape99 wrote:
Camp332 wrote:
Eat Clen, Tren hard....recipe for success
There it is boys
12/8/2017 6:34am
I don't know anything about Jeff's main subject, so I won't comment on them. I do find it interesting that the OP joins and makes one post pointing at Jeff's facebook.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
12/8/2017 6:43am
I don't know anything about Jeff's main subject, so I won't comment on them. I do find it interesting that the OP joins and makes one...
I don't know anything about Jeff's main subject, so I won't comment on them. I do find it interesting that the OP joins and makes one post pointing at Jeff's facebook.
Motodave15
12/8/2017 6:51am
There is definitely doping in this sport.

The amount of injuries this sport has, and you cant say everybody's pain tolerance is extremely high. For instance cooper webb riding with a broken wrist... red flag for me... but others think its just tape and a wrist brace.

To ride with that depending on the break is: Cortisone shot, a pain pill, maybe a blood thinner as well as a rigid as brace...Thats my internet medical educated guess.....

But to believe that these mx riders are the only pure athletes is a level of naiveness that can only be associated with cognitive dissonance.
kkawboy14
12/8/2017 6:57am
kkawboy14 wrote:
#metoo ?
agn5009 wrote:
That is hilarious!
mx196
Fantasy
3991st
12/8/2017 6:58am
Steiny wrote:
He probably means microdosing test. Microdose is the new trendy word in athletics and most dont have any idea what it means. I'm not a regular...

All valid points. In our sport, it's much more criminalized to take PEDs. In football you sit out 4 games if you test positive for PEDs, then you're back out there collecting fat paychecks.

Interesting you bring up recovering from injury faster. I couldn't agree more. If you're out for a year with a devastating, almost career ending injury, I don't see what is wrong with taking something like an HGH to speed up the healing process.
There are the risks involved with long term health, but when you value your career so much and do it correctly, I'm sure you're willing to sign the devils line to get back out there faster.
You're not racing and competing, and it would help you heal and get back up to speed. By the time you're back out there it is out of your systems and your baseline is back to where it should be.
If you're actually out there racing while on gear creates a few more shades of gray.

In terms of what Jeff is saying as in outing riders who took it BEFORE it was illegal in our sport is complete bullshit. Any racer at the top of the sport pre 2010/2011 WADA with money would take the advantage. Why wouldn't you? It's not illegal, and there is TONS of money up for grabs. Especially then when the sport's economy was booming in the early 2000's and riders were just raking in the cash. I wouldn't think any less of any dominant or top rider who would be outed for PEDs before it was illegal.
PEDs don't make you turn the throttle better than everyone else.

12/8/2017 6:59am
I don't know anything about Jeff's main subject, so I won't comment on them. I do find it interesting that the OP joins and makes one...
I just thought it was an interesting post and no one was talking about it. So created an account and posted. As far as PEDS of course there are people in the sport using it but what I found unfair by his post is he calls out Aldons crew in particular. Look at the caliber of riders he has had. RC amateur champ and 125 champ 250 champ. RV amateur champ and multiple titles. Stewart same thing Dungey same thing. All those guys were already champions before they got to Aldon. Did they become machines when they were with him sure. But winning before and after in the case of Roczen makes that judgement a little harsh in my eyes. Once again every sport will have doping but singling out a trainer that has worked with the cream of the crop in our sport without any evidence is just silly.
mx_563
12/8/2017 7:00am
brettmx wrote:

Fatty?
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
12/8/2017 7:03am
#notmytrainer

Post a reply to: PED Allegations

The Latest