PED Allegations

jeffro503
12/7/2017 9:36pm
BUT....this is VitalMx.....you can say whatever flies out of your ass , and try to state it as fact.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
12/7/2017 9:40pm
Motocross fans are a naive bunch. PEDs are in every sport ehere theres millions to be made, except motocross. SMH.

Google secretion inhibitor, look at why its used in sports, its side effects and all the riders that suffered those side effects.
JMR1976
12/7/2017 9:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:
BUT....this is VitalMx.....you can say whatever flies out of your ass , and try to state it as fact.
I’m so screwed! I will be broke by the new year. RC is going to put my family on the streets for my Vital posts.
MX/SX is the only clean sport in the world. Whistling
jeffro503
12/7/2017 9:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
JMR1976 wrote:
I’m so screwed! I will be broke by the new year. RC is going to put my family on the streets for my Vital posts. MX/SX...
I’m so screwed! I will be broke by the new year. RC is going to put my family on the streets for my Vital posts.
I didn't say that haha. I'm just saying , that in this day and age , you gotta bring proof to the table otherwise it's useless.

The Shop

JMR1976
12/7/2017 9:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:
JMR1976 wrote:
I’m so screwed! I will be broke by the new year. RC is going to put my family on the streets for my Vital posts. MX/SX...
jeffro503 wrote:
I didn't say that haha. I'm just saying , that in this day and age , you gotta bring proof to the table otherwise it's useless.
Fake news works very well in this day and age.
milliebays
12/7/2017 10:02pm
ML512 wrote:
4 Arm Strong is owned and was started by Lee Rampage...

Michele Ferrari was Lance's PED guy/trainer...from the time he came out of his cancer deal.
Who was his drug guy before Ferrari? Somebody gave him the stuff that caused his cancer. Saying PED’s are not in our sport is naive, but...
Who was his drug guy before Ferrari? Somebody gave him the stuff that caused his cancer.

Saying PED’s are not in our sport is naive, but I also don’t believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or Scientology.
this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Borysewicz

he came from USSR.

Smile

H
G
H

stamp it bro.

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/viewforum.php?f=20 - read more here
Adam43
12/7/2017 10:12pm
Do you really think riders pay "trainers" $250k+ for diet advice and tips on how to practice?

Do you think that riders pay people to drive motorhomes around the country just for them to hang out in during raceday?
pbody
Fantasy
320th
12/7/2017 10:15pm
I have doctors names, and I have riders ready to talk about it. All I need is to get the people, the riders and the parents...
I have doctors names, and I have riders ready to talk about it. All I need is to get the people, the riders and the parents to get on board and watch what we fix, who’s gonna have to leave and also why some left early before they got busted. This is happening, everyone knows about it and they are scared to talk, scared to lose the opportunity to make a grand every weekend. I’m not in that position. I’m looking at the effort I’m putting in helping kids get ready to enter an industry that should be much better then it is right now, I didn’t start this talk to make a post, I started this to find a solution, no matter how hard I get pressured I won’t back off on this problem because it envolves kids. They need to be protected.
Great, you've identified a problem, you're helping people prepare for it, but one of my biggest peeves is people who identify a problem but don't offer a single solution.

Where are the solutions? Sure, you probably don't have the perfect one, and that's fine, but if you're not going to share the facts, then offer solutions.
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1522nd
12/7/2017 10:15pm
Are there different stacks for MX vs SX vs AX? Asking for a friend.
brettmx
12/7/2017 10:26pm
Jrewing wrote:
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function. So asking for...
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function.
So asking for a friend, what's the best gear that the pro moto'ers would use?
snape99 wrote:
Tren always works well, Track snacks always appreciate a shredded vet in moto pants, strutting around the pits Wink
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with. If you've got the money Humane Growth Hormone HGH micro-dosing, not like bodybuilder amounts, is the fountain of youth. EPO can be risky (and it's expensive) but having more red blood cells floating around is an instant boost to your endurance. Testosterone is enough for muscle development and strength improvements for most riders.

Oh, and it's already been mentioned factory riders aren't paying trainers bags full of money to watch them do cardio, lift weights, and ride around a track all day. They pay them to make sure they don't get caught using performance enhancing drugs.
12/7/2017 10:44pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2017 11:01pm
Adam43 wrote:
Do you really think riders pay "trainers" $250k+ for diet advice and tips on how to practice? Do you think that riders pay people to drive...
Do you really think riders pay "trainers" $250k+ for diet advice and tips on how to practice?

Do you think that riders pay people to drive motorhomes around the country just for them to hang out in during raceday?
Good point on the motorhomes. Haha remember the lady that was allegedly not allowed into the pits because she was "there to give James Stewart his IV" and had apparently lost her credential. Pretty sure James didn't finish the second moto that day, either. Not quite PED's but a decent indication of the cheating that goes on in our sport. Obviously none of that was ever proven but the story seems to line up lol.
12/8/2017 1:09am

People should check out this open interview with Lance Armstrong, I'm not saying SX/MX is like this but this is how rife it is in cycling.
colonel
12/8/2017 1:28am
You know eventually this will all be a scandal, right now it’s an infection that’s controlling riders. This isn’t me throwing shade, this is me outlining...
You know eventually this will all be a scandal, right now it’s an infection that’s controlling riders. This isn’t me throwing shade, this is me outlining corruption. I have the right as an American to fight for what’s right in my industry. Get use to it.
You do know that Aldon had less than F-all to do with the coaching of Armstrong in any way and he wasn't running away from it, he rode pro in South Africa, left to race in europe - did as best as he could and retired. I know this very very well.

4 Armstrong has nothing to do with Aldon other than him being paid to endorse it.

So when you fight, please get the info right.
snackfedbear
12/8/2017 1:44am
Whistleblowers will always get tons of shit from the status quo but I think 801 is right for standing up. Probably saw some sick shit going on with a young kid and couldn't help but get his fingers and lips moving. Lots of people joking and doubting but cmon I know you guys have watched those press conferences. It doesn't take a junkie to notice that some of those dudes are straight up tweaking after the race. So hard they can hardly form coherent responses to the questions. Not to mention when they pull their helmet off at the end of a long ass race that had some serious battling and they're hardly sweating.... Maybe I'm really out of shape and sweat too much or maybe thats not normal.. idk. Speculation. One thing I do know is that Aldon baker is somehow routinely making champions. Remember. He doesn't pick the talent, the talent picks him. Im seriously curious to see how much different of a level Tickle is on this next year.
I think the only start to a real solution is to try shining a light on it and call out some of the shadiness. It's a problem. Where's our vice story at
tek14
12/8/2017 2:10am
What was stuff found from Davis locker? He got fired but no one said what was it.
One-Hander
12/8/2017 2:40am
I once heard some random guy say: "Go out and practice on a microdose of psilocybin and come back and tell me it doesn't help." Another random guy said he's right. But hey, what do I know?
MR. X
12/8/2017 2:51am
fins227 wrote:
Get Jeff novizky over here we got a problem.
Get the snitch in on some of this action !
49weasel
12/8/2017 3:21am
Whistleblowers will always get tons of shit from the status quo but I think 801 is right for standing up. Probably saw some sick shit going...
Whistleblowers will always get tons of shit from the status quo but I think 801 is right for standing up. Probably saw some sick shit going on with a young kid and couldn't help but get his fingers and lips moving. Lots of people joking and doubting but cmon I know you guys have watched those press conferences. It doesn't take a junkie to notice that some of those dudes are straight up tweaking after the race. So hard they can hardly form coherent responses to the questions. Not to mention when they pull their helmet off at the end of a long ass race that had some serious battling and they're hardly sweating.... Maybe I'm really out of shape and sweat too much or maybe thats not normal.. idk. Speculation. One thing I do know is that Aldon baker is somehow routinely making champions. Remember. He doesn't pick the talent, the talent picks him. Im seriously curious to see how much different of a level Tickle is on this next year.
I think the only start to a real solution is to try shining a light on it and call out some of the shadiness. It's a problem. Where's our vice story at
Whistleblowers are one thing , but Jeff is a certified train wreck with zero credibility.
colonel
12/8/2017 3:42am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 3:43am
brettmx wrote:
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with...
I'm guessing there are quite a few Vet guys using testosterone, err I mean Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Trenbolone isn't something you should be messing around with. If you've got the money Humane Growth Hormone HGH micro-dosing, not like bodybuilder amounts, is the fountain of youth. EPO can be risky (and it's expensive) but having more red blood cells floating around is an instant boost to your endurance. Testosterone is enough for muscle development and strength improvements for most riders.

Oh, and it's already been mentioned factory riders aren't paying trainers bags full of money to watch them do cardio, lift weights, and ride around a track all day. They pay them to make sure they don't get caught using performance enhancing drugs.
99.9% of the trainers aren't that clever.

They cant even periodise a training plan, never mind work out cycles and dosages for PED's.
racerx217
12/8/2017 4:01am
Sounds to me like a go fund me account for a defense lawyer is being made as we speak....
Jack_4196
Fantasy
3336th
12/8/2017 4:04am
"This is part of why I no longer race" or because you can't hit the whoops after lap 5? Or maybe because you're just not good enough? Weird, I know.
90smoto
12/8/2017 4:06am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 4:14am
Ahhhh The Alessis..... the gift that just keeps on giving! Thank you Jeff for yet again starting drama like you and your family always does.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/8/2017 4:09am
racerx217 wrote:
Sounds to me like a go fund me account for a defense lawyer is being made as we speak....
I see what you did there lol.
90smoto
12/8/2017 4:09am Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 4:52am
Funny how the guy making accusations and speculation is the same guy who grew up bending and breaking every rule possible that him, his brother, and crazy dad could. From standing on bikes, jumping gates, lying to everyone about pointing a laser pointer in riders eyes, contracts for the media, threatening to punch out Steve Matthes, t- bones, the list goes on and on with them from over the years, they always deliver. Jeff is also the same "trainer" for young riders who coincidently couldn't make it more than 5 laps in a main without rolling around and skipping the whoops. If Jeff would of raced and made a main this year I think they would of finally started to take notice and black flag him. It's been talked about allot how Jeff and some other riders can't finish a main without being a hazard. I know Feld listens to that kind of stuff and this year they would of stopped that finally. I wouldn't exactly read much into what Jeff has to say it's not a credible enough source. It would have to be from someone more respected for this info to be reliable and make any difference.
hellion
12/8/2017 4:11am
I fear there's some truth to this, and in the end the truth usually comes out. I hope not though. Selfishly, I hate the idea of having to rewrite my mental history of the sport.
Jmicmoto13
12/8/2017 4:34am
90smoto wrote:
Ahhhh The Alessis..... the gift that just keeps on giving! Thank you Jeff for yet again starting drama like you and your family always does.
Merry Christmas! Laughing

Post a reply to: PED Allegations

The Latest