PED Allegations

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/7/2017 7:53pm
krypto71 wrote:
When I read Jeff Alessi's posts I see someone concerned about the kids entering the sport and the potential for negative impacts, so yeah, lets bag...
When I read Jeff Alessi's posts I see someone concerned about the kids entering the sport and the potential for negative impacts, so yeah, lets bag the guy for his intentions.
JM485 wrote:
No shit, guys on here go on and on about how they just want what's best for "the sport", but since it's Jeff bringing this stuff...
No shit, guys on here go on and on about how they just want what's best for "the sport", but since it's Jeff bringing this stuff up they pile on like a bunch of 9th graders. Carry on bros, but don't wonder why nothing ever changes when you don't take things seriously.
Well maybe instead of bringing something up without any real information he should of kept it to himself until he had proper facts and a solid case to defend himself but that's not the case now is it.

I know something but I won't tell. Well fuck off then.
JMR1976
12/7/2017 7:56pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2017 7:56pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well maybe instead of bringing something up without any real information he should of kept it to himself until he had proper facts and a solid...
Well maybe instead of bringing something up without any real information he should of kept it to himself until he had proper facts and a solid case to defend himself but that's not the case now is it.

So you really think none of the top riders have done PED’s. I bet my left ball RC was the biggest doper out there.
Jrewing
12/7/2017 7:57pm
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function.
So asking for a friend, what's the best gear that the pro moto'ers would use?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/7/2017 7:57pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well maybe instead of bringing something up without any real information he should of kept it to himself until he had proper facts and a solid...

JMR1976 wrote:
So you really think none of the top riders have done PED’s. I bet my left ball RC was the biggest doper out there.
You’ve missed the point.

The Shop

jeffro503
12/7/2017 7:59pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

JMR1976 wrote:
I'll be waiting for your facts and source.....or maybe either one. Is just one to hard to ask for?

Signed.....Jeffro in Oregon.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
12/7/2017 8:00pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

JMR1976 wrote:
I never said that. I have suspicions on 2 guys that won multiple championships.
jeffro503
12/7/2017 8:00pm
Jrewing wrote:
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function. So asking for...
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function.
Whoa!....I have a friend like that too!
JMR1976
12/7/2017 8:01pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

JMR1976 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I'll be waiting for your facts and source.....or maybe either one. Is just one to hard to ask for?

Signed.....Jeffro in Oregon.
Yea Bro all of our MX heroes are above cheating. Sorry
Signed Jamey
APLMAN99
12/7/2017 8:03pm
krypto71 wrote:
When I read Jeff Alessi's posts I see someone concerned about the kids entering the sport and the potential for negative impacts, so yeah, lets bag...
When I read Jeff Alessi's posts I see someone concerned about the kids entering the sport and the potential for negative impacts, so yeah, lets bag the guy for his intentions.
JM485 wrote:
No shit, guys on here go on and on about how they just want what's best for "the sport", but since it's Jeff bringing this stuff...
No shit, guys on here go on and on about how they just want what's best for "the sport", but since it's Jeff bringing this stuff up they pile on like a bunch of 9th graders. Carry on bros, but don't wonder why nothing ever changes when you don't take things seriously.
I'm not sure how throwing out these vague accusations does much to help kids entering the sport. It merely says "Hey, look at me and read my stuff!"

The readers of that have no power to test and punish those that may be using banned substances.

If it were just about getting the cheaters out of the sport, then we wouldn't be reading some FaceGramSnap about it, because the evidence that he allegedly has would be quietly transmitted to the sanctioning bodies and USADA/WADA.
snape99
12/7/2017 8:07pm
Jrewing wrote:
The only moto people that should br on PEDs are flogged out Vets who could do with improved vision, skin and erectile function. So asking for...
Tren always works well, Track snacks always appreciate a shredded vet in moto pants, strutting around the pits Wink
Tim507
12/7/2017 8:15pm
Jrewing wrote:
Excellent, I'm still laughing
fins227
12/7/2017 8:15pm
Get Jeff novizky over here we got a problem.
cable
12/7/2017 8:22pm
matthes had a podcast recently from a top former rider, and the guy said that there is no way you can stlll be charging hard at 35 min in a moto for two motos, and go undefeated.. Ill have to relisten, to find which one it was
Sully
12/7/2017 8:23pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

JMR1976 wrote:
Who cares what anyone thinks? What can you prove? Offering up your left ball is hardly going to appease the lawyer of whatever rider you accuse without solid facts to back it up.
JMR1976
12/7/2017 8:28pm
Sully wrote:
Who cares what anyone thinks? What can you prove? Offering up your left ball is hardly going to appease the lawyer of whatever rider you accuse...
Who cares what anyone thinks? What can you prove? Offering up your left ball is hardly going to appease the lawyer of whatever rider you accuse without solid facts to back it up.
I’m not saying I have proof. I’m just saying what I think. This is a message board have I done anything wrong stating what I believe. I guess every poster needs to have proof of everything they type? I just think RC was a cheater, I have no proof just what I think.
12/7/2017 8:29pm
MxKing809 wrote:
It’s actually “couldn't care less”..... I learned that from a pediphile.
Bro, I'm saying I'm interested
JMR1976
12/7/2017 8:30pm
Sully wrote:
Who cares what anyone thinks? What can you prove? Offering up your left ball is hardly going to appease the lawyer of whatever rider you accuse...
Do you have proof he was not cheating? Or do you just think that?
12/7/2017 9:04pm
Anyone who thinks these top athletes aren't using PED's is seriously naive. Lance armstrong was the most tested athlete on the planet and went undiscovered for...
Anyone who thinks these top athletes aren't using PED's is seriously naive. Lance armstrong was the most tested athlete on the planet and went undiscovered for years. Sorry to burst peoples bubble but PED's are happening in your sport.
Yes......
JMR1976
12/7/2017 9:07pm
Anyone who thinks these top athletes aren't using PED's is seriously naive. Lance armstrong was the most tested athlete on the planet and went undiscovered for...
Anyone who thinks these top athletes aren't using PED's is seriously naive. Lance armstrong was the most tested athlete on the planet and went undiscovered for years. Sorry to burst peoples bubble but PED's are happening in your sport.
Yes......
Prove it bro! Sarcasm
MX76er
12/7/2017 9:09pm
I'm under the impression that riders are doping. I hope if anything comes of this: 100% testing by a governing body (that isn't working for any parties involved in being tested). Aka Russian federation. What are the current testing procedures...Random at best....They catch who they want and leave the rest!
SoCalMX70
12/7/2017 9:10pm
I just find it funny that I was literally reading those exact DeCoster notes today as well.

Also, I've honestly felt for years that there have been AT LEAST a few guys out there using PEDs. RC always seemed suspicious to me. A more obvious one I think was Bagget a few years back. Remember those 2nd motos?

No proof, just a feeling. I could be wrong or right. I don't go around telling people this stuff and pass it off as fact or anything. In fact, not sure I've ever even discussed the topic with anyone.
Sully
Sully wrote:
JMR1976 wrote:
Do you have proof he was not cheating? Or do you just think that?
Why do I need to offer proof? You're the one throwing accusations, the burden if proof is on you. And you may want to look up the word slander, because if RC (or any other person who's been accused in this thread) got a hair up his ass and decide to bring in their lawyer, "I was just stating my opinion" will float about as well as the Titanic. Good luck keeping that ball. Have the best day ever.
ML512 wrote:
4 Arm Strong is owned and was started by Lee Rampage...

Michele Ferrari was Lance's PED guy/trainer...from the time he came out of his cancer deal.
Who was his drug guy before Ferrari? Somebody gave him the stuff that caused his cancer.

Saying PED’s are not in our sport is naive, but I also don’t believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or Scientology.
SoCalMX70
12/7/2017 9:14pm
Sully wrote:
Why do I need to offer proof? You're the one throwing accusations, the burden if proof is on you. And you may want to look up...
Why do I need to offer proof? You're the one throwing accusations, the burden if proof is on you. And you may want to look up the word slander, because if RC (or any other person who's been accused in this thread) got a hair up his ass and decide to bring in their lawyer, "I was just stating my opinion" will float about as well as the Titanic. Good luck keeping that ball. Have the best day ever.
Literally nothing is going to happen to him. People can have opinions, even shitty ones.
JMR1976
12/7/2017 9:16pm
Sully wrote:
Why do I need to offer proof? You're the one throwing accusations, the burden if proof is on you. And you may want to look up...
So you have the same proof RC was clean as I do he was dirty? Reading your post I am now fearful of getting sued by RC. Sad Do you have any legal advice for me? LOL
12/7/2017 9:16pm
Jrewing wrote:
Best post yet, if you find the gear my friend is interested too....
Juice_Mann
12/7/2017 9:25pm
"There's a drug ring inside MXSports"
LOL that was my immediate thought too. Until another insider other than an Alessi speaks up about this I'm not going to back it.
jeffro503
12/7/2017 9:35pm
Sully wrote:
JMR1976 wrote:
So you have the same proof RC was clean as I do he was dirty? Reading your post I am now fearful of getting sued by...
So you have the same proof RC was clean as I do he was dirty? Reading your post I am now fearful of getting sued by RC. Sad Do you have any legal advice for me? LOL
Dude , what Sully is stating is the way the law works. Which is you need to have a burden of proof to accuse some one. Hence the term " Innocent , until proven guilty ". If you say someone is guilty , you have to have proof to have any bearing what so ever in the accusation.
JM485
12/7/2017 9:35pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2017 9:37pm
krypto71 wrote:
JM485 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I'm not sure how throwing out these vague accusations does much to help kids entering the sport. It merely says "Hey, look at me and read...
I'm not sure how throwing out these vague accusations does much to help kids entering the sport. It merely says "Hey, look at me and read my stuff!"

The readers of that have no power to test and punish those that may be using banned substances.

If it were just about getting the cheaters out of the sport, then we wouldn't be reading some FaceGramSnap about it, because the evidence that he allegedly has would be quietly transmitted to the sanctioning bodies and USADA/WADA.
Honestly, we'll see where it goes, but as of right now I'll take what he said at face value and give him the benefit of the doubt that he'll actually follow through and make a change. My post was more directed at the guys who are so quick to dismiss what he said, I don't think that's the best course of action. I guess I'm putting a lot of faith in Jeff to follow through, but I'm definitely not going to dismiss everything he says right off the bat because I have a feeling there is probably some truth in there somewhere. I mean, just look at baseball, high school kids are already on the juice and I think that's just so wrong it's not even funny. I hope Jeff actually follows through, or I'm gonna look like a major idiot for putting any faith in him.

Post a reply to: PED Allegations

The Latest