PAGING: 500guy

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
Edited Date/Time 8/1/2013 9:56am
So since you love to give your misguided 2cents on all things 2stroke related I wanted to ask what you think about Jerry Robins scoring a win in 2stroke B and a 9th in 250B at Lorettas.

Since you subscribe to "4 strokes rule, 2 strokes drool" do you care to look up all the bikes entered in 250B and what years they all are? We all know you consider an 07 2stroke an old, dated, prehistoric, non raceable bike. Does a 9th mean you would consider Jerry as the next RC or a general moto god?

You start so many retarted threads trying to piss in peoples cherrios that I figured another can't hurt...Discuss

ps- are we still getting donuts??
|
moto282
7/31/2013 2:40pm
So wait a minute... He won in the 2-stroke class and got a 9th in the class with 4 strokes in it, and you are claiming victory over 4-strokes?Huh
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/31/2013 2:43pm
moto282 wrote:
So wait a minute... He won in the 2-stroke class and got a 9th in the class with 4 strokes in it, and you are claiming...
So wait a minute... He won in the 2-stroke class and got a 9th in the class with 4 strokes in it, and you are claiming victory over 4-strokes?Huh
If you don't think a top 10 against abunch of "superior" 2012-2013 machines is good then I guess we have different expectations. That's cool though, you don't have to look at it as a good job.
jtomasik
7/31/2013 2:49pm
moto282 wrote:
So wait a minute... He won in the 2-stroke class and got a 9th in the class with 4 strokes in it, and you are claiming...
Yes.

That's all of the answer you get, with no explanation, since you had to ask the question.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
7/31/2013 2:50pm
Think Jmar owes a little apology also, claiming his regional was weak and that's why he was able to get thru on the old '85...

The Shop

moto282
7/31/2013 2:52pm
I don't know the rider. Nothing against him... was just trying to understand your logic.

I subscribe to a fast rider will win on anything that's in the same ballpark. I actually think Tomac or Roczen may even go faster on a 2-stroke 250 against 250 four strokes. But 125 two stroke vs 250 four stroke, that's another story.
moto282
7/31/2013 2:52pm
moto282 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
Yes.

That's all of the answer you get, with no explanation, since you had to ask the question.
Ok.

Since you had to explain why that's all the answer I get.
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
7/31/2013 2:54pm
Give the rider some credit guys,2 stroke or 4 stroke
peelout
7/31/2013 2:56pm
the kid rips.

all the idiots that want to discredit any of his riding (regional racing included) can eat a bag of dicks
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/31/2013 2:57pm
moto282 wrote:
I don't know the rider. Nothing against him... was just trying to understand your logic. I subscribe to a fast rider will win on anything that's...
I don't know the rider. Nothing against him... was just trying to understand your logic.

I subscribe to a fast rider will win on anything that's in the same ballpark. I actually think Tomac or Roczen may even go faster on a 2-stroke 250 against 250 four strokes. But 125 two stroke vs 250 four stroke, that's another story.
Agreed, 125 vs 250f is such a handicap. Secondly, Tomac going faster than he already does is kind of scary!
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/31/2013 3:09pm
yak651 wrote:
Think Jmar owes a little apology also, claiming his regional was weak and that's why he was able to get thru on the old '85...
He will apologize for nothing. He is completely incapable of finding joy in anything related to motocross. Sad, really.
reded
7/31/2013 3:21pm
yak651 wrote:
Can't wait for all of the naysayers to proclaim that this years LL's classes are weak.
WeiserGuy
7/31/2013 3:46pm
Anyone who knocks this kid doesn't no shit about the competition at Lorettas & needs to get a life.(also what Peely says) Jerry is ripping on a quality bike and bottom line he's only gonna get better. Great job Jerry! SmileSmileSmileSmile
Xeno
7/31/2013 3:52pm
He won the two stroke class on a two stroke!

"I can place you in Queens on the night of the murder"
"Really?! I live in Queens..."
Insider347
7/31/2013 4:07pm
Xeno wrote:
He won the two stroke class on a two stroke! "I can place you in Queens on the night of the murder" "Really?! I live in...

Model year, dork!!
jleews6
7/31/2013 4:50pm
peelout wrote:
the kid rips.

all the idiots that want to discredit any of his riding (regional racing included) can eat a bag of dicks
Yes he does! and chances are that he could get on just about anything and go fast. When your good,your good.
race250r
7/31/2013 5:00pm
He placed 9th in 250B on the '85, not the '07. Someone earlier, mentioned he had a midpack start and worked his way through the pack.

Love this kid!
Grizz
7/31/2013 5:02pm
I think we can all calm down. Considering he only has one moto under his belt in each class... JEESH
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/31/2013 5:10pm
Xeno wrote:
He won the two stroke class on a two stroke! "I can place you in Queens on the night of the murder" "Really?! I live in...

Insider347 wrote:
Model year, dork!!
Seamorbutts
7/31/2013 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2013 5:24pm
seth505 wrote:
So since you love to give your misguided 2cents on all things 2stroke related I wanted to ask what you think about Jerry Robins scoring a...
So since you love to give your misguided 2cents on all things 2stroke related I wanted to ask what you think about Jerry Robins scoring a win in 2stroke B and a 9th in 250B at Lorettas.

Since you subscribe to "4 strokes rule, 2 strokes drool" do you care to look up all the bikes entered in 250B and what years they all are? We all know you consider an 07 2stroke an old, dated, prehistoric, non raceable bike. Does a 9th mean you would consider Jerry as the next RC or a general moto god?

You start so many retarted threads trying to piss in peoples cherrios that I figured another can't hurt...Discuss

He got a 9th after starting 17th!!!!!! The kid would of place much higher if he would have gotten a better start. He maybe would of even placed top 3 or won.
sharkey
7/31/2013 5:36pm
seth505 wrote:
So since you love to give your misguided 2cents on all things 2stroke related I wanted to ask what you think about Jerry Robins scoring a...

He got a 9th after starting 17th!!!!!! The kid would of place much higher if he would have gotten a better start. He maybe would of...
He got a 9th after starting 17th!!!!!! The kid would of place much higher if he would have gotten a better start. He maybe would of even placed top 3 or won.
the difference between 2 stroke b/c and 250 b is not even comparable. im not surprised he won the b/c class. he will probably sweep it if he gets good starts
DrGreg
7/31/2013 5:54pm
seth505 wrote:

500guy and Matthes are busy tonight getting about 30 T Shirts printed and Fed Ex'd to LL's for the guys Jerry beat in 250B today.

"I came to Loretta Lynn's and got this crappy T Shirt and beat by a kid on a bike with a rear drum brake that had been rode hard and put up wet countless times before I was even born"

(With absolutely no disrespect intended to the guys he did beat. Bottom line is they are all very talented riders just to make it to the ranch).
Choppy
7/31/2013 6:03pm
moto282 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
If you don't think a top 10 against abunch of "superior" 2012-2013 machines is good then I guess we have different expectations. That's cool though, you...
If you don't think a top 10 against abunch of "superior" 2012-2013 machines is good then I guess we have different expectations. That's cool though, you don't have to look at it as a good job.
By claiming a 9th place finish as a "victory" against 4 strokes you've ultimately admitted defeat.
smeg
7/31/2013 6:05pm
DrGreg wrote:
500guy and Matthes are busy tonight getting about 30 T Shirts printed and Fed Ex'd to LL's for the guys Jerry beat in 250B today. "I...
500guy and Matthes are busy tonight getting about 30 T Shirts printed and Fed Ex'd to LL's for the guys Jerry beat in 250B today.

"I came to Loretta Lynn's and got this crappy T Shirt and beat by a kid on a bike with a rear drum brake that had been rode hard and put up wet countless times before I was even born"

(With absolutely no disrespect intended to the guys he did beat. Bottom line is they are all very talented riders just to make it to the ranch).
Now that's comedy.

Dude rides a 30 year old 2 stroke bike to a top ten on a muddy ass track(where 4 strokes should have an advantage) against what should be the 40+ best amateurs riders in the country and people on vital are kinda baggin' on the guy.

It's pretty sad really.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/31/2013 6:07pm
moto282 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
If you don't think a top 10 against abunch of "superior" 2012-2013 machines is good then I guess we have different expectations. That's cool though, you...
Choppy wrote:
By claiming a 9th place finish as a "victory" against 4 strokes you've ultimately admitted defeat.
Haha, you have to be shitting me with comments like this.

A 28 year old stretched frame having, drum brake squealing bike gets 9th at an amateur NATIONAL (in the B class) and people can't just agree that it is a positive? He didn't get a "victory" as in a moto win but it is an accomplishment. 250B class is no joke in most local races, never mind Loretta's.
Choppy
7/31/2013 6:17pm
seth505 wrote:
Choppy wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Haha, you have to be shitting me with comments like this. A 28 year old stretched frame having, drum brake squealing bike gets 9th at an...

A 28 year old stretched frame having, drum brake squealing bike gets 9th at an amateur NATIONAL (in the B class) and people can't just agree that it is a positive? He didn't get a "victory" as in a moto win but it is an accomplishment. 250B class is no joke in most local races, never mind Loretta's.
I'd say your the only one here saying it's not an accomplishment, but your doing so by putting words in others mouths by claiming that's what they mean/would say about this.

Who said it's not an accomplishment, because everyone here seems to agree that even making it to LL's is an accomplishment?

Seems like a PM would've accomplished what you wanted, if your true intent was to tell off 500guy but I'd guess you more want to argue over nothing.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/31/2013 6:25pm
Choppy wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Haha, you have to be shitting me with comments like this. A 28 year old stretched frame having, drum brake squealing bike gets 9th at an...

Choppy wrote:
I'd say your the only one here saying it's not an accomplishment, but your doing so by putting words in others mouths by claiming that's what...
I'd say your the only one here saying it's not an accomplishment, but your doing so by putting words in others mouths by claiming that's what they mean/would say about this.

Who said it's not an accomplishment, because everyone here seems to agree that even making it to LL's is an accomplishment?

Seems like a PM would've accomplished what you wanted, if your true intent was to tell off 500guy but I'd guess you more want to argue over nothing.
Speaking of putting words in another mouth, you said I wrote that a 9th was a victory against 4 strokes.

Unless, you're new then read posts by people like 500guy. They are always negative or bs to try and get people up in arms. This wouldn't have been any fun as a PM.

I'll agree that it was a thread that wasn't needed but I read enough other bullshit threads so I figured I could join in with at least one.
Choppy
7/31/2013 6:30pm
seth505 wrote:

Choppy wrote:
I'd say your the only one here saying it's not an accomplishment, but your doing so by putting words in others mouths by claiming that's what...

seth505 wrote:
Speaking of putting words in another mouth, you said I wrote that a 9th was a victory against 4 strokes. Unless, you're new then read posts...
Speaking of putting words in another mouth, you said I wrote that a 9th was a victory against 4 strokes.

Unless, you're new then read posts by people like 500guy. They are always negative or bs to try and get people up in arms. This wouldn't have been any fun as a PM.

I'll agree that it was a thread that wasn't needed but I read enough other bullshit threads so I figured I could join in with at least one.
I think a congratulation thread would've accomplished more, but that would require something positive.
JB 19
7/31/2013 6:38pm
Jerry Robin - 2013 badass of the year. The kid looks like he has ice water instead of blood in his veins. And he's from the north! Oh the humanity........how can someone who only gets to ride 7 months a year even know how to work the clutch?
newmann
7/31/2013 9:11pm
yak651 wrote:
Yeah, there is that...Laughing
newmann
7/31/2013 9:15pm
moto282 wrote:
I don't know the rider. Nothing against him... was just trying to understand your logic. I subscribe to a fast rider will win on anything that's...

125 two stroke vs 250 four stroke

125 vs 250? Who the hell would ever come up with something like that?

Post a reply to: PAGING: 500guy

The Latest