Ozzy

bish153
Edited Date/Time 4/2/2012 12:40am
Hey Oz
First of all let me apologize if you took offence to my comment about Reed. I think Reed is a great rider, great competitor and can be excellent for the sport. However I get sick of him sitting on his couch and running James down. We get it Chad, you don’t like James and you don’t like Yamaha, but quit bitching about it. When you were having your troubles over the years with your team, or bike or whatever, I don’t ever recall James publicly bad mouthing you. Its obvious to not only you, but to everyone including James there is something wrong. So Please and I mean this with the upmost respect, shut the fuck up about James. Why don’t you tweet about something positive, like a privateer putting in a good ride, or a tweet for Sean Hackley, who was injured.
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
|
fader418
4/1/2012 12:58pm
Oh this explains it perfectly. Its a chick!
peelout
4/1/2012 1:11pm
What about Reed's recent tweet was offensive and upsetting to you, Lisa?
toroP
4/1/2012 1:19pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz First of all let me apologize if you took offence to my comment about Reed. I think Reed is a great rider, great competitor...
Hey Oz
First of all let me apologize if you took offence to my comment about Reed. I think Reed is a great rider, great competitor and can be excellent for the sport. However I get sick of him sitting on his couch and running James down. We get it Chad, you don’t like James and you don’t like Yamaha, but quit bitching about it. When you were having your troubles over the years with your team, or bike or whatever, I don’t ever recall James publicly bad mouthing you. Its obvious to not only you, but to everyone including James there is something wrong. So Please and I mean this with the upmost respect, shut the fuck up about James. Why don’t you tweet about something positive, like a privateer putting in a good ride, or a tweet for Sean Hackley, who was injured.
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
I don’t ever recall Chad publicly bad mouthing you. So please and I mean this with the upmost respect, shut the fuck up about Chad. Why don’t you post about something positive, like a privateer putting in a good ride ............

The Shop

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/1/2012 1:22pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz First of all let me apologize if you took offence to my comment about Reed. I think Reed is a great rider, great competitor...
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
toroP wrote:
I don’t ever recall Chad publicly bad mouthing you. So please and I mean this with the upmost respect, shut the fuck up about Chad. Why...
I don’t ever recall Chad publicly bad mouthing you. So please and I mean this with the upmost respect, shut the fuck up about Chad. Why don’t you post about something positive, like a privateer putting in a good ride ............
Lmao! Laughing
BR_HERO
4/1/2012 1:24pm
Are you Ddavis's girlfriend?
umagumadog
4/1/2012 1:24pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
toroP wrote:
I don’t ever recall Chad publicly bad mouthing you. So please and I mean this with the upmost respect, shut the fuck up about Chad. Why...
Gold
jeffro503
4/1/2012 1:27pm
The posts above me say it perfectly........you come in here and BITCH about what others BITCH about........how ironic. No secret James and Chad don't care for each other too much.....but the point is.......Chad is 100% correct on what he said. Maybe James hates the bike?....maybe he doesn't?.....maybe his brain is fucked up?....maybe it isn't?

Bottom line....."James" says he likes the bike and HE CHOSE to race it and sign with JGR! Therefore.....he made his own bed.....now he can sleep in it. Why are some Yamaha riders like Millsaps improving each and every week and James seems to go backwards?

That tells me.....it aint the bike so much....the problem lies within himself.

How soon people forget about his Kawi days as well........he wrecked his brains out on that thing as well.....when he was younger , stronger and better reflexes. He'll wad anything he throws his leg over at this point....because the problem is his brain....and only he is going to figure it out!

Truth be told......I wish he would figure that shit out! I would like to see him up there battling for wins......not picking himself up off the track at every race.
BR_HERO
4/1/2012 1:28pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
toroP wrote:
M-M
4/1/2012 1:30pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
Any self portraits?
BobbyM
4/1/2012 1:32pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
why would james give a flying fuck about what chad thinks? james needs to spend his dozen or so worry tokens on shit like racing and winning, not on chads twattering psyche job...which seems to be working on, not only james but you too, lindsey bishop.

question...why is james sucking this year so bad? he 's like michael jordan all of a sudden not able to make a free throw
jndmx
4/1/2012 1:43pm
Ozzy Ozbearne?

toroP
4/1/2012 1:48pm
where are the vocab/grammar police? "upmost" ?
I missed it when copied and pasted.Pinch
toroP
4/1/2012 2:00pm
bish153 wrote:
*utmost, sorry
And find quote where Reed has bad mouthed James. I'm curious.
Chad has been vocal about the Yamaha, yes, but James?
Spartacus
4/1/2012 2:04pm
I want to apologize to anyone I called an asshole you assholes.
fader418
4/1/2012 2:20pm
James is the one talking crap about Reed. Saying he is gonna put him back on the couch when he returns to racing. Bottom line James is frustrated because RV, CR, RD, TC, have all stepped up their game and have him covered now....
pete24
4/1/2012 2:50pm
jndmx wrote:
[img]http://www.allgoodseats.com/images/Ozzy-Osbourne.jpg[/img]
u growin your hair out Donn?
jndmx
4/1/2012 2:56pm
pete24 wrote:
u growin your hair out Donn?
I'm the bleedin prince of darkness.........
MT MX
4/1/2012 3:26pm
fader418 wrote:
James is the one talking crap about Reed. Saying he is gonna put him back on the couch when he returns to racing. Bottom line James...
James is the one talking crap about Reed. Saying he is gonna put him back on the couch when he returns to racing. Bottom line James is frustrated because RV, CR, RD, TC, have all stepped up their game and have him covered now....
Chad instigated that though.
Hate to say it, but the chick does have a point. Listen to every broadcast Chad is on and it will validate it.
Dano39
4/1/2012 3:28pm
But the point is, it's Twitter.. .who give's a flip. If twitter shit talkin' is getting into your head, you have problems way before you get on the bike. And everyone knows that Chad and James go at, big deal.
dirtnapper
4/1/2012 4:00pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
Booby pics or this thread didn't happen! Woohoo
toroP
4/1/2012 4:50pm
fader418 wrote:
James is the one talking crap about Reed. Saying he is gonna put him back on the couch when he returns to racing. Bottom line James...
MT MX wrote:
Chad instigated that though. Hate to say it, but the chick does have a point. Listen to every broadcast Chad is on and it will validate...
Chad instigated that though.
Hate to say it, but the chick does have a point. Listen to every broadcast Chad is on and it will validate it.
Quote please. Find a quote of Reed bad mouthing James.

Reed questioned(on twitter) what was up with James at St. Louis, when got stuck behind Milsaps. It was a legit question.
He said James was looking great and then lost his drive mid race. He asked the question even James fans were asking.
500guy
4/1/2012 4:52pm
bish153 wrote:
Hey Oz
Thanks
Lindsey Bishop
What you trying to say Bish ?

Post a reply to: Ozzy

The Latest