Oxygenated 2 stroke race fuel....better?

PJRAUS
4/28/2019 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2019 3:10pm
Radical wrote:
There may be performance gains from lead, but it's not worth breathing it. It's already banned in pro racing. In my opinion it has no business...
There may be performance gains from lead, but it's not worth breathing it.
It's already banned in pro racing. In my opinion it has no business in our sport whatsoever. The health risks are too great, and there are other ways to gain performance.
PJRAUS wrote:
Have you been drinking the coolaide? Youve been reading the " lead is evil " propaganda! What fucking chance has the extremely minute use of leaded...
Have you been drinking the coolaide? Youve been reading the " lead is evil " propaganda! What fucking chance has the extremely minute use of leaded fuel in closed course competition have of having the remotest possibility of affecting public health??? I mean really? Really?
Leaded fuels were banned from main stream use due to measurable build ups of lead oxides in congested traffic areas..perhaps some merit to the claim..but what the fuck does it possibly matter out in the sticks where we ride our bikes?
You are probably one of those twits that actually believes in anthropogenic climate change ???

Have you ever considererd the consequences of running these un leaded fuels though machines that dont have a catalytic converter?...here's a hint..your dirt bike.. the sulfur oxides produced in the emissions from unleaded fuels from vehicles without a catalytic converter are a lot worse for your health than lead oxides..
You are trying to make out that lead is pure poison...has no buisness being in our sport etc..
Our sport has run on leaded fuel since no doubt before you were borne until recent times when lefty green ,emotional thinking half wits mastered the ability to control politics , main stream media and half wit emotional thinking dick heads...
No one ever died from a history of riding dirt bikes that run leaded fuel...but i have personally seen people pass out on a start grid from the exhaust smoke of 2 strokes running this new generation unleaded shit..

Its just so ridiculous how these lefty greens have been able to demonize essential things like leaded fuel in motor sport and coal as a fuel for electricity and emotional thinking numbties believe it and in a heart beat become crusaders for the cause..

If lead is so damn toxic...and Im talking now about the push to ban lead as a projectile in bullet form..how is it so damn toxic that from the age of 8 years old, i would put several lead air rifle pellets in my mouth as a quick acess storage area, as i was out shooting vermin like mice , rats, sparrows, crows etc like all the other boys of my generation , where im from...how is it , i didn't die from lead poisoning? Yeah i never swallowed any...but how can it possibly be as toxic as you are insinuating?
Put leaded fuel in your bike and die...get leaded fuel on your skin you die..???? For fucks sake reallly?
Radical wrote:
Whoah! How the hell did you come up with me believing in climate change, that coal for fuel is bad, or that I'm a lefty from...
Whoah!
How the hell did you come up with me believing in climate change, that coal for fuel is bad, or that I'm a lefty from a short post that says I don't want to breathe lead? Far from the truth.

Truth is that lead causes brain damage, and I want ALL of my brain cells intact.

Have a great day!
Radical
Oh...and have a read of this from back in 1995, when they released unleaded fuel,onto the Australian market and all petrol engine cars sold thereafter had to run on it.
Amazingly, this article is from a lefty green organisation...amazing how you dont hear them talking about this stuff anymore. It was thes aresholes that pushed for the ban on leaded fuel in the first place.
You wont be so cosy in your belief that you are safer with unleaded fuel after reading this..
ttps://www.greenleft.org.au/content/unleaded-petrol-solution-or-problem
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
4/29/2019 1:30am
PJRAUS wrote:
Have you been drinking the coolaide? Youve been reading the " lead is evil " propaganda! What fucking chance has the extremely minute use of leaded...
Have you been drinking the coolaide? Youve been reading the " lead is evil " propaganda! What fucking chance has the extremely minute use of leaded fuel in closed course competition have of having the remotest possibility of affecting public health??? I mean really? Really?
Leaded fuels were banned from main stream use due to measurable build ups of lead oxides in congested traffic areas..perhaps some merit to the claim..but what the fuck does it possibly matter out in the sticks where we ride our bikes?
You are probably one of those twits that actually believes in anthropogenic climate change ???

Have you ever considererd the consequences of running these un leaded fuels though machines that dont have a catalytic converter?...here's a hint..your dirt bike.. the sulfur oxides produced in the emissions from unleaded fuels from vehicles without a catalytic converter are a lot worse for your health than lead oxides..
You are trying to make out that lead is pure poison...has no buisness being in our sport etc..
Our sport has run on leaded fuel since no doubt before you were borne until recent times when lefty green ,emotional thinking half wits mastered the ability to control politics , main stream media and half wit emotional thinking dick heads...
No one ever died from a history of riding dirt bikes that run leaded fuel...but i have personally seen people pass out on a start grid from the exhaust smoke of 2 strokes running this new generation unleaded shit..

Its just so ridiculous how these lefty greens have been able to demonize essential things like leaded fuel in motor sport and coal as a fuel for electricity and emotional thinking numbties believe it and in a heart beat become crusaders for the cause..

If lead is so damn toxic...and Im talking now about the push to ban lead as a projectile in bullet form..how is it so damn toxic that from the age of 8 years old, i would put several lead air rifle pellets in my mouth as a quick acess storage area, as i was out shooting vermin like mice , rats, sparrows, crows etc like all the other boys of my generation , where im from...how is it , i didn't die from lead poisoning? Yeah i never swallowed any...but how can it possibly be as toxic as you are insinuating?
Put leaded fuel in your bike and die...get leaded fuel on your skin you die..???? For fucks sake reallly?
Radical wrote:
Whoah! How the hell did you come up with me believing in climate change, that coal for fuel is bad, or that I'm a lefty from...
Whoah!
How the hell did you come up with me believing in climate change, that coal for fuel is bad, or that I'm a lefty from a short post that says I don't want to breathe lead? Far from the truth.

Truth is that lead causes brain damage, and I want ALL of my brain cells intact.

Have a great day!
Radical
PJRAUS wrote:
Oh...and have a read of this from back in 1995, when they released unleaded fuel,onto the Australian market and all petrol engine cars sold thereafter had...
Oh...and have a read of this from back in 1995, when they released unleaded fuel,onto the Australian market and all petrol engine cars sold thereafter had to run on it.
Amazingly, this article is from a lefty green organisation...amazing how you dont hear them talking about this stuff anymore. It was thes aresholes that pushed for the ban on leaded fuel in the first place.
You wont be so cosy in your belief that you are safer with unleaded fuel after reading this..
Wow! That sucks. We're screwed no matter what.
One thing is certain: Big brother is definitely not looking out for us.
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
4/29/2019 1:39am
Radical wrote:
Whoah!

Have a great day!
Radical
AJ565 wrote:
In all fairness you ride moto, did you really have them all to begin with? Laughing
I have all of my brain cells. They may be a bit loose, but they're all there Smile .
PJRAUS
4/29/2019 2:00am
Radical wrote:
Whoah!

Have a great day!
Radical
PJRAUS wrote:
Oh...and have a read of this from back in 1995, when they released unleaded fuel,onto the Australian market and all petrol engine cars sold thereafter had...
Radical wrote:
Wow! That sucks. We're screwed no matter what.
One thing is certain: Big brother is definitely not looking out for us.
I remember the behind the scenes controversy when MA ( motorcycling Australia ) banned leaded fuel...they did so because they are half wit imbeciles, always have been, always will be...and they do anything that the FIM tells them to.
A local race fuel distributor was right on them about how toxic this new unleaded shit was...and asked them how they thought they'd manage it when the wider public found out that spectators at indoor supercross events like the tennis centre in Melbourne and the race in Sydney were subjected to the exhaust fumes from motorcycles without catalytic converters in such confined and close proximity..

It all seemed to get hushed up...because this is also really bad for a government that forced this fuel on the public.
Have an idea that they may have since ...on the quiet, forced ome changes in the benzine content if this shit fuel .
But do we really know what's in it?

Meanwhile the push to demonise leaded fuel goes on unabated...the aviation industry is under the pump big time as the lefty's want leaded aviation gasoline banned.
Avgas has been available all this time as a race fuel at auto race tracks...but it will be banned from sale at these outlets this coming July..
The old trick of getting some avgas down at a small town airfield is over....anyone caught selling it is facing serious criminal charges now.
If you have your own private aircraft and a pilots license, you are still entitled to get avgas delivered to your fuel storage at your hanger or airstrip...but you get caught selling any to someone else...first up your pilots license is taken away...

This is all true... and truly makes the mind boggle! These lefties have brought about some monumental changes in our lives....not just this issue but uncountable others...

The Shop

4/29/2019 5:51pm
Just found a station close to my work that sells 98 for $3.79 a liter or 105 for just over $6/liter. I got some 98 hoping to try it tomorrow night.
77Moto
4/29/2019 6:58pm
428 wrote:
Just found a station close to my work that sells 98 for $3.79 a liter or 105 for just over $6/liter. I got some 98 hoping...
Just found a station close to my work that sells 98 for $3.79 a liter or 105 for just over $6/liter. I got some 98 hoping to try it tomorrow night.
can you get av gas cheaper?
Thats like 24/gallon for those in USA.
4/30/2019 3:23am
428 wrote:
Just found a station close to my work that sells 98 for $3.79 a liter or 105 for just over $6/liter. I got some 98 hoping...
77Moto wrote:
can you get av gas cheaper?
Thats like 24/gallon for those in USA.
Yeah I can but have tried it and didn't like the way my bike ran on it.

Post a reply to: Oxygenated 2 stroke race fuel....better?

The Latest