Owner of Bud Racing has passed away ?

1/4/2018 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 6:25am
I put a ? because I'm just going by what I'm seeing on Instagram.
|
line-up
1/4/2018 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 1:47pm
I put a ? because I'm just going by what I'm seeing on Instagram.
Sebastian Dasse' bother of Bud Racing owner Stephane.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
1/4/2018 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2018 2:58pm
Sad news, and sorry to hear it. I saw him as recently as the Paris SX. From their PR...

The Dassé Family and Bud Racing are deeply saddened to annouce the death of Sébastien Dassé, their son, brother, uncle and co-founder, in his 37th year of age, following a sudden and fatal infection.

Sébastien was on charge of the Suspension department at Bud Racing and also managing the Race Team, along with his brother Stéphane.

Sébastien was at the heart of that family business driven by the passion of Motocross and he will be greatly missed.

The Shop

Question
1/5/2018 12:25am
Sad news, all the french moto community is impacted and has a warm feeling for his family. He also detected and worked with lots of great riders such as Musquin, Paulin and Ferrandis so on a sport note, i have the feeling Musquin who i think is emotional (a nice and good guy) will not react like for his brother accident but that it will piss him off to see that life is sometimes so fragile and unfair. I get the feeling he will dedicate a win for him very soon and will ride more aggressively this month. I hope a video of Bud comes soon, it is really like the European/french pro circuit and i am sure lots of people will appreciate a tribute (or extract from various videos) about the bud adventure he was a major part of. Rip.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/5/2018 1:04am
Question wrote:
Sad news, all the french moto community is impacted and has a warm feeling for his family. He also detected and worked with lots of great...
Sad news, all the french moto community is impacted and has a warm feeling for his family. He also detected and worked with lots of great riders such as Musquin, Paulin and Ferrandis so on a sport note, i have the feeling Musquin who i think is emotional (a nice and good guy) will not react like for his brother accident but that it will piss him off to see that life is sometimes so fragile and unfair. I get the feeling he will dedicate a win for him very soon and will ride more aggressively this month. I hope a video of Bud comes soon, it is really like the European/french pro circuit and i am sure lots of people will appreciate a tribute (or extract from various videos) about the bud adventure he was a major part of. Rip.
rangot
1/5/2018 1:28am
Yeah, Seb was a great guy, very friendly and appreciated by everyone in the MX community. Very sad.
Graybeard
Fantasy
2478th
1/5/2018 6:25am
Thanks Mav, great tribute by Marvin, appreciate that.

Post a reply to: Owner of Bud Racing has passed away ?

The Latest