Outdoors return of a past champion?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2018 8:04 AM

Who they talking about and which rider is taking over Ktm slot also?

|

4/5/2018 8:05 AM

Photo

|

4/5/2018 8:06 AM

Rumor floating around was Dungey would come back for outdoors but Decoster has already publicly said it's not happening.

https://motocross.transworld.net/news/ryan-dungey-no-plans-return-racing/

|

4/5/2018 8:09 AM

ML512 wrote:

Rumor floating around was Dungey would come back for outdoors but Decoster has already publicly said it's not happening.

That was about to get really interesting really fast. You could have waited a few hours to shoot that one down.

|

4/5/2018 8:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2018 8:11 AM

They evidently didn't get the memo on Zach? In fact none of it makes much sense.

|

4/5/2018 8:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2018 8:15 AM

you know that saying, you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone?

that's how i feel about Dungey.

i would love to see him return on an outdoors only contract. i think he could win a couple more championships for sure.

but maybe they're talking about RV? seems like he's been riding more than ever lately and he's hauling ass on that new Yamaha (even though they're fuckin' pigs). if that happened, i don't think i'd be able to hide my boner from May through September

anyway, it's fun to dream

|

4/5/2018 8:13 AM

Roczen

|

4/5/2018 8:15 AM

RedDirtDog wrote:

Roczen

ahh, didn't think of him

|

4/5/2018 8:15 AM

Roczen to KTM and Dungey to Honda for outdoors only. Stamp it!!

|

4/5/2018 8:18 AM

peelout wrote:

i would love to see him return on an outdoors only contract. i think he could win a couple more championships for sure.

but maybe they're talking about RV? seems like he's been riding more than ever lately and he's hauling ass on that new Yamaha (even though they're fuckin' pigs). if that happened, i don't think i'd be able to hide my boner from May through September

RV on Blue with Barcia and Webb? Oh hell yeah! Or how about RV on a factory 250? sideways

|

4/5/2018 8:19 AM

peelout wrote:

Agreed, I never appriceated dungey until now that hes gone sad would love to see him back or even just for a one off race like dowd did.

I think its crazy how he still looks the same physically now that hes retired and when he was on bakers program lol, seems like every rider shapeshifts when going on/off the baker program, look how lean zack/tickle got with baker. then again dungey looked the same before baker, hes always been a machine.

|

4/5/2018 8:20 AM

Tomac back to 250s
JS7 is back
Webb to KTM

...or.....

It’s all explained here.

|

4/5/2018 8:23 AM

THANK GOD! MX is just around the corner!

|

4/5/2018 8:25 AM

Dang it !! You guys and your damn facts !

|

4/5/2018 8:25 AM

If you click the link at the bottom of the email, the article is talking about Roczen.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

4/5/2018 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2018 11:51 AM

level wrote: Photo

1. Zach Osborne
2. Ken Roczen
3. Broc Tickle

As we've heard at this point, the first may not be to accurate anymore.

|

4/5/2018 9:10 AM

ML512 wrote:

1. Zach Osborne
2. Ken Roczen
3. Broc Tickle

As we've heard at this point, the first may not be to accurate anymore.

A certain other moto-journalist has suggested the possibility of Zacho staying down for 250s for "cash thrown at him." Any follow up to said rumor? I personally wouldn't mind either way, the 250 class seems to already have some significant parity.

|

4/5/2018 9:11 AM

He unknowingly left 3 championships on the table, but would be stupid to come back now, unless tomac gets hurt.

He'd have at least a 2 race lead in points in SX right now just by showing up.

|

4/5/2018 9:35 AM

Roczen didn't race last year outdoors and hasn't raced most of this SX season. He's expecting to return to racing at the first round of this AMA motocross season.

|

4/5/2018 9:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2018 9:57 AM

The forums have us on edge.

Defending champion changing classes: Osborne (unless a PR comes out confirming he's doing 250's again)
Expected return of a past champion: Roczen (missed all of last year)
450 class rider takes KTM spot left from a legendary's retirement: Musquin (They wouldn't make a big deal about Tickle joining KTM, so I'm assuming its looked at as Musquin taking Dungey's spot at KTM, in terms of being the #1 rider)

|

4/5/2018 9:56 AM

ML512 wrote:

That's exactly what Roger would say if Dungey actually was coming back. Misdirection, keep the competition complacent, then the #5 rolls out to qualifying practice and everyone gets arm pump w00t silly laughing

|

4/5/2018 10:17 AM

"Expected return of a past champion" = Eli Tomac. Champion in 2017. The past.

"450 Class rider takes the spot left by a former legend" = Marvin.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

4/5/2018 10:43 AM

Duh. It's j-law. Him and Roger are two peas in a pod.

|

4/6/2018 11:00 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

I would love to see heads explode around here. lol ?

|

4/6/2018 11:01 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

I would love to see heads explode around here. lol ?

|

4/7/2018 1:00 AM

1. Zach Osborne
2. Jason Lawrence
3. Everyone in the 450 class

|

-The era of procrastination, of Half-Measures, of Soothing and Baffeling expedients, of Delays, is Coming to its Close. -In its Place We are Entering a Period of Consequences.