Outdoor English Moto - Good edit from 2018 GP. Matterley Basin.

Bultaco
2/18/2019 10:39am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2019 12:07pm
This captures the intensity, color and grit of why motocross has captured my imagination for 50+ years. Just look at the track, the countryside, the speed. Good editing in the video. Great motocross. Watch it on as big of a screen you have. As an aside: I've always wanted to go to GB to watch/race/ride tracks like Hawkstone and Matterley Basin. Gonna have to head over soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpf7VeJOeA

|
Sidecar
2/18/2019 12:07pm
Bultaco wrote:
This captures the intensity, color and grit of why motocross has captured my imagination for 50+ years. Just look at the track, the countryside, the speed...
This captures the intensity, color and grit of why motocross has captured my imagination for 50+ years. Just look at the track, the countryside, the speed. Good editing in the video. Great motocross. Watch it on as big of a screen you have. As an aside: I've always wanted to go to GB to watch/race/ride tracks like Hawkstone and Matterley Basin. Gonna have to head over soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpf7VeJOeA

Give me a shout if you want to come to the U.K... I live right in the middle, Hawkstone is an hour and 20mins, Matterley is about an hour and 45, Foxhills is just over an hour, Farleigh Castle is about 2 and half hours, we have 15-20 good practice tracks with in 2-2.5 hours plus good moto shops, BMX tracks, skate parks, an indoor snow park, theme parks etc... you really want to come between April and September for good regular riding weather...
Bultaco
2/18/2019 12:55pm
Sidecar wrote:
Give me a shout if you want to come to the U.K... I live right in the middle, Hawkstone is an hour and 20mins, Matterley is...
Give me a shout if you want to come to the U.K... I live right in the middle, Hawkstone is an hour and 20mins, Matterley is about an hour and 45, Foxhills is just over an hour, Farleigh Castle is about 2 and half hours, we have 15-20 good practice tracks with in 2-2.5 hours plus good moto shops, BMX tracks, skate parks, an indoor snow park, theme parks etc... you really want to come between April and September for good regular riding weather...
Wow, Thanks. I just looked at Google Maps to see the satellite photos and location of Winchester. It is about an hour west of Brighton, where my wife went to school for a year. And you live in the middle of all this. Thumbs up. :-)

I also just checked airfares, the GP schedule and did some other dreaming. Matterley is in a month. 3/24. Airfares out of Boston are $324. As low as I've ever seen. I'm not ready to pull the trigger right now...but soon.
Sidecar
2/18/2019 1:45pm
Yeah it’s pretty awesome here really, a lot of moto going on every weekend, club level racing is thriving, Banbury club gets over 200 riders most weekends, their best track is Wroxton... it’s ten minutes from my brothers place, google it... Hampshire club that is local to Matterley have good tracks and plenty of riders, check out some of our practice tracks in google images, YouTube etc, Apex near Worcester, VIP at Crick, you will find links to plenty more too...

Post a reply to: Outdoor English Moto - Good edit from 2018 GP. Matterley Basin.

The Latest