Our sport is guna die if we don’t start racing

5/26/2019 9:10am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2019 9:12am
RexEasely wrote:
Need to convince pretty girls to ride. That will pack them in each week
I lost interest because I'd show up to race and was the only woman on the starting line in my class. Also racing is stupid expensive compared to the amount of driving and actual ride time on race day.

Also most tracks are built for serious riders willing to risk it all to clear 80' gaps on their 450s. Thats not me.
MaxPower
5/26/2019 9:35am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2019 9:38am
Then stop pusing for the Nascar growith of the sport adding costs. Racing didn't suck years ago with low tech affordable bikes on tracks that didn't break your body if you crashed. I am not the reason for the decline of mx
I'm willing to bet the person that started this thread doesn't have a mortgage, a family to provide for or has to buy his own health insurance. If he does, I'm wrong. Racing has become too costly tracks too dangerous and not enough time on the bike to make most mx racing worth it
5/26/2019 3:44pm
RexEasely wrote:
Need to convince pretty girls to ride. That will pack them in each week
Moto industry doesnt seem to like girls in general...look at makeup to mud, 2 minutes a week during SX season of coverage and this place goes on a warpath about it.
Moto has to be one of the most sexist sports/industries i've ever seen.
asmith214x
Fantasy
3888th
5/26/2019 4:36pm
Moved to AZ recently and not too shabby around here now a days. ACP hood some races, canyon MX is trash but they hold a ton of races. Lots of off road series. The rider level here used to be a joke but since CA is moving here more and more everyday the skill is really starting to bump up hahah. I could get used to this! But yes waiting all day for 1-2 Motos is hell and not worth it. D37 sprint enduro for the win!!

The Shop

Thor34103
5/26/2019 8:35pm
yz133rider wrote:
Start making outdoor motocross tracks outdoor motocross again and not outdoor supercross where the risk and skill level is out of reach for 95% of the...
Start making outdoor motocross tracks outdoor motocross again and not outdoor supercross where the risk and skill level is out of reach for 95% of the riding community. Tracks are built for the top 5% a riders and are too intimidating/not fun for a good majority of riders. They end up not staying with it, going to off-road, or just fucking off in the woods or fields as opposed to going to tracks.
Great point but for how many years have people been saying this? I have given up thinking there will be any change.

Post a reply to: Our sport is guna die if we don’t start racing

The Latest