Out of all the moto message board posters...

JAFO92
4/26/2018 6:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 6:20pm
Leonard
Dougie
bhawkce
fins227
4/26/2018 6:29pm
1. Paw Paw
2. Newmann
2 1/2. Rupertx

The Shop

4/26/2018 6:37pm
I gotta go with...

Too many to name. So many of you are just great fun and have me chuckling for hours.

Thanks for the mention, Henbro!
dirtnapper
4/26/2018 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 7:07pm
I find these threads odd. They pop up every couple months and pretty much talk about the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It's never anyone different.

Buncha dudes fluffing each other Whistling

( for what it is worth Newmann and Rup are solid dudes and although I like Peely I CRINGE everytime he mentions sprocket bolts - that was funny for about 5 minutes......)
4/26/2018 7:10pm
dirtnapper wrote:
I find these threads odd. They pop up every couple months and pretty much talk about the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It's...
I find these threads odd. They pop up every couple months and pretty much talk about the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It's never anyone different.

Buncha dudes fluffing each other Whistling

( for what it is worth Newmann and Rup are solid dudes and although I like Peely I CRINGE everytime he mentions sprocket bolts - that was funny for about 5 minutes......)
Seriously? I must be blind cuz I don't recall seeing one. I'm not calling you a liar...just don't recall a thread like this.
swizcore
4/26/2018 7:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 7:18pm
Grendel
AAA
Big Lenny
yosmithy
Huck
DirtyFilter
Breck
crowe
Peelout
Titan1
4/26/2018 7:39pm
GG
Doug
Leonard
Phil
Butch

That goes way back about 15 years...at the motoworld message board.
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2351st
4/26/2018 7:43pm
Rdubs19 wrote:
Peely is the only correct answer and you all know it.
I gotta say I'm not much of a poster but I am a lurker and peely is awesome haha
RandyS
4/26/2018 7:46pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 7:52pm
Tarbash
Factory Feel
Shyla
Nutter Butter
Mutt
Pixie
90smoto
4/26/2018 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 9:38pm
Just like the good ole USA you gotta have a president and Vice President of VitalMX posting. So theres two men who instantly came to mind who at the end of the day are the ones who run this board....and its not ML512 or GuyB. It’s clearly Jeff Alessi as President and Peelout as Vice President of the VitalMX boards.

Jeff Alessi- very much like today’s Donald Trump....Stirs up wild accusations with no real proof to provide, turns any bad publicity into “fake news”, points fingers but has there own skeletons in there closest waiting to come out, and they both keep us all on the edge of our seat for whatever crazy antic comes next. Both never disappoint and give people something to talk about on the tailgate between motos. I gotta admit maybe I’m just a hater on Jeff...cause while I always laugh at some of the stupid shit he says and does I would actually miss him here on vital if he pulled a JS7 and ghosted us. He keeps things interesting

Peelout- similar in that the only speak when it’s needed...but when they do it’s a bold move. They both shake things up with there opinions and and have earned my street cred. Im in my later 30’s raced and went to all the big am races for years. I’ve got stories from Loretta’s in the 90’s, nationals, and way more from all over racing hard and partying even harder that would rival Denny Stephenson and factory Phil. The industry and familiar faces was small and provided some really epic stories from all sorts of people but cant ever dog them out here on vital that would be lame. But the 90’s- early 2000’s was some really fun times. Peelout “gets it” it seems and userstands that kind of era. His stories and outlooks have made him my candidate for Vice President! He would make a great President, but we need that crazy alessi DNA to steer this ship. Keep peelout on the back burner case we ever need a new leader. From moto , life, chicks, or whatever peelout posts about usually i laugh and agree with.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
4/26/2018 8:36pm
I enjoy Peely, Team Green, Rupert, Mav, Paw Paw(his knowledge seems endless), Slipdog, HarryBro, Newmann and there’s a few other as well that I can’t remember right now.
90smoto
4/26/2018 8:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 9:25pm
And not for nothing while the topics brought up , on the opposite end I’ve always thought thought Newman comes across like a tool. He really likes to post about all the stuff he owns and buys and not much else worth while unless it’s about himself. But even lamer is the all dudes swing from his balls on here. I’ve got a riding buddy who has raced since the 70’s. He’s a millionaire many many times over. Owns a company with over a thousand employees. Never shows it off ever. keeps it simple and chill. Shows up to the track every week in a regular older model pickup he’s had for years and one bike and one set of gear. I respect that and think someone like that is truly a bad ass. Doesn’t need the attention. Not the dude showing off his bike collection any chance they see an openeing
TeamGreen
4/26/2018 8:53pm
90smoto wrote:
And not for nothing while the topics brought up , on the opposite end I’ve always thought thought Newman comes across like a tool. He really...
And not for nothing while the topics brought up , on the opposite end I’ve always thought thought Newman comes across like a tool. He really likes to post about all the stuff he owns and buys and not much else worth while unless it’s about himself. But even lamer is the all dudes swing from his balls on here. I’ve got a riding buddy who has raced since the 70’s. He’s a millionaire many many times over. Owns a company with over a thousand employees. Never shows it off ever. keeps it simple and chill. Shows up to the track every week in a regular older model pickup he’s had for years and one bike and one set of gear. I respect that and think someone like that is truly a bad ass. Doesn’t need the attention. Not the dude showing off his bike collection any chance they see an openeing
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Damn, son, jealous much? The dude works his ass off & spends his fun-money on ridonkulous old timey Moto Scooters. He's a Texan: they work hard & they play harder.

Damn.

Ya ever hung out with The Newmann? I have. He's a cool cat.

Bro, do you even lift?
Ever order a pizza?
Maybe take a nap?
It doesn't matter.
90smoto
4/26/2018 9:18pm
Teamgreen is a perfect example of one of those dudes I mentioned. I work hard and own allot cool shit too but I don’t need to get my rocks off posting about it all the time.
90smoto
4/26/2018 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 9:23pm
All good I’m sure Newman is a cool guy but over the years it’s noticeable how much he enjoys showing off his fortune of money and bikes. Good for him I’m sure it’s deserving and anyone who’s a fan of moto is a welcomed friend of mine. But dude could use a lesson in being more modest and less about showboating what he owns and can buy, it would serve him better
agn5009
4/26/2018 9:34pm
milliebays wrote:
Definitely not Kangols.
I haven't seen Kongols around much lately. Has he been clicked? He certainly stirs a little bit up every once in a while but he really seems to love the sport. I enjoy reading his posts and usually respect what he has to say. He seems like a good dude.
jeffro503
4/26/2018 9:49pm
90smoto wrote:
And not for nothing while the topics brought up , on the opposite end I’ve always thought thought Newman comes across like a tool. He really...
Sounds like you and that other crybaby known as dirtnapper should go on a date. That dude gets his feelings hurt with every other post. Laughing
kongols
4/26/2018 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 10:14pm
milliebays wrote:
Definitely not Kangols.
agn5009 wrote:
I haven't seen Kongols around much lately. Has he been clicked? He certainly stirs a little bit up every once in a while but he really...
I haven't seen Kongols around much lately. Has he been clicked? He certainly stirs a little bit up every once in a while but he really seems to love the sport. I enjoy reading his posts and usually respect what he has to say. He seems like a good dude.
I`m here.

My vote goes to
Newmann
JAFO92
FastEddy
BobbyM
Huck
hillbilly
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
4/26/2018 10:19pm
A little bit of Butt hurt going on in this thread. Laughing

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Newmann is by far one of the cooler cats on here. To think otherwise is just silly.... Sharing his pics and stories are a fucking privilege, get the fuck over it !! Geez man, WTF is wrong with ya ?
kongols
4/26/2018 10:22pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Sounds like you and that other crybaby known as dirtnapper should go on a date. That dude gets his feelings hurt with every other post. Laughing
Cut a slack to dirtnapper. He`s been on depression pills ever since Dungey retired.
shuggs
4/27/2018 12:08am
Right here goes:
Newman for restoring and riding cool old exotica. Felt for when you got washed out.
Peely, christ how could anybody not??
Pawpaw, the knowledge and little tips he gives out are priceless
BobPA, seems like a good dude.
Tyler, EVERY POST MAKES ME LAUGH!! The time whoever puts into it is mega.
Hillbilly, say no more.
BenG for rebuilding that Honda TWICE
Fozzy, the RM/ KTM 200 Zilla thing was epic
Black diamond, attention to detail unrivalled!!
JMX82
4/27/2018 12:26am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2018 12:29am
Black Diamond
Newman
Derek Harris
Maverick
Pawpaw
Peelout
Ezza
nytsmaC
Tyler

Jrewing
4/27/2018 12:42am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2018 1:47am
Tyler
Derek Harris
Peelout
Ezza
Hillbilly
Maverick
Black diamond
Slipdog
Dv
DC
Jeff Alessi
Beaurno
Turbojez and his constant supply of a-kit for sale
sende
Fantasy
4429th
4/27/2018 2:23am
My fellow countrymate Motofinne is always enthusiastic and knows whats going on in moto. Especially everything related to MXGP.
RMT
4/27/2018 2:23am
Shyla

Post a reply to: Out of all the moto message board posters...

The Latest