Osbourne's goggle/visor issue...

Edited Date/Time 6/20/2017 4:21am
that led to that shit head block of Big Al before the downhill double? I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this yet, it was flat out dirty and dangerous. If I was Martin I would've been pretty livid after the moto.
|
Sodipop
6/18/2017 3:37am
that led to that shit head block of Big Al before the downhill double? I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this yet, it...
that led to that shit head block of Big Al before the downhill double? I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this yet, it was flat out dirty and dangerous. If I was Martin I would've been pretty livid after the moto.
I personally thought it was awesome.

Can I interest you in golf? It's a great game and the US open final round is on today so it's a perfect time to watch
TXDirt
6/18/2017 3:46am
that led to that shit head block of Big Al before the downhill double? I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this yet, it...
What was so dangerous about it? He had several bike lengths on him. It was more so AMart didn't jump past him while he kept messing with his goggles. Was nothing dirty about it.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
6/18/2017 3:47am
He didn't hit him, he was protecting his position and a chance at the overall. He did what a smart racer would do IMO...
6/18/2017 4:01am
Fair play I agree to disagree. Kinda funny how everyone gets all over Marvin over a couple of accidental cross jumps, but when Osbourne looks over at Amart, pops out of his line, and goes 10 feet out of his way to block him (while basically at a complete stop) before a high speed double it's ok. Cool. Got ya

The Shop

yak651
Fantasy
214th
6/18/2017 5:52am
Was a dick move but obviously didn't fire Big Al up as he wasn't able to get near him after it happened
Hut
6/18/2017 6:07am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2017 6:29am
I was hoping it was going to give Amart a case of red ass and motivate him to "overtake" Osborne but he was fading, no bueno....
stewie94
6/18/2017 8:13am
yup..... time to log off vital again , this generation has became so pussified its ridiculous
BAD10
6/18/2017 9:59am
May I suggest bowling, bingo or backgammon for you...........Unsure
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
6/18/2017 10:32am
Looked pretty goony bro
Xavier
6/18/2017 10:41am
Fair play I agree to disagree. Kinda funny how everyone gets all over Marvin over a couple of accidental cross jumps, but when Osbourne looks over...
Fair play I agree to disagree. Kinda funny how everyone gets all over Marvin over a couple of accidental cross jumps, but when Osbourne looks over at Amart, pops out of his line, and goes 10 feet out of his way to block him (while basically at a complete stop) before a high speed double it's ok. Cool. Got ya
Watch closely : Zacho pops out of his line BEFORE he looks over at A-Mart.
That changes everything.
1) he pops out of the berm and knows that he's going to have to go wide
2) he looks over to check if A-Mart is on that line and yes he is but far enough that he (Zach) realizes he can get to that outside berm before the #6 (and block him)
3) he does so.
Fair racing in my book.
jeffro503
6/18/2017 10:46am
Zach had a faster pace than Alex. After Zach lost those goggles , if he would of let him by , he wouldn't of been able to get him back. That was " smart racing! ". Alex had a couple laps to get Zach back , but couldn't.....what does that tell you?

These guys are fighting for as championship. Not some stupid plastic trophy! And protecting your position and getting maximum points is what wins championships.

I don't get this thread at all. It's freakin professional MX.
dboivin
6/18/2017 10:51am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2017 10:52am
i'm 99.9% positive he didn't pop out of that line on purpose. watch it again. he looked over at amart to see if he had room to stick the outside rut...and hence keep him behind him. your making it way more nefarious than it was. And i'm not even a osborne fan. he just got all flustered with his goggle/visor and lost concentration and popped the rut....its an off camber and your going to the bottom of it to turn. big deal.
olds cool
6/18/2017 10:53am
Fair play I agree to disagree. Kinda funny how everyone gets all over Marvin over a couple of accidental cross jumps, but when Osbourne looks over...
Xavier wrote:
Watch closely : Zacho pops out of his line BEFORE he looks over at A-Mart. That changes everything. 1) he pops out of the berm and...
That changes everything.
2) he looks over to check if A-Mart is on that line and yes he is but far enough that he (Zach) realizes he can get to that outside berm before the #6 (and block him)
3) he does so.
Fair racing in my book.
I agree with everything but AMart's #.
newmann
6/18/2017 11:12am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2017 11:13am
Oh it was a douchy move for sure. Good thing Alex didn't have it pinned and plow into his ass. But, Alex checked up and all was good. Osborne was coming through regardless. No harm, no foul.

Maybe squirrelly move would be a better description???
Mx286
6/18/2017 11:15am
Xavier wrote:
Watch closely : Zacho pops out of his line BEFORE he looks over at A-Mart. That changes everything. 1) he pops out of the berm and...
That changes everything.
3) he does so.
Fair racing in my book.
Get out of here with all that making sense stuff. My thoughts exactly. Majority people don't understand racing in the moment.
moto0852
6/18/2017 11:21am
Absolutely brilliant race craft on Osbornes part. Loved it.

You've never raced or understand competition or...
you have a sandy vagina.
Motoxdoc
6/18/2017 11:28am
IMO it was just like a block pass. It's fine as long as the other rider has an out....i.e., you give him room to shut off or switch lines. It's called "strategery!"Huh
mmcmx
6/18/2017 11:28am
I'm disliking Zach more and more this year. Wich feels weird because I've always liked the guy.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
6/18/2017 11:32am
Standard issue block pass that was big Al had to see coming.
Nothing to see here.
6/18/2017 1:07pm
Buncha bad asses here! "Can I interest you in golf" "you're a giant pussy" "get a cat" "sandy vagina" etc. I was just giving an opinion of what I observed and it seems that quite a few others agree with me. I have spent much time on a bike and racing unlike a majority of people on this site. Lots of hypocrisy on this board.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
6/18/2017 1:54pm
I'm no Osborne fan, but the dude had at least 2 bike lengths on Martin there. He can go wherever on the track and at whatever speed he wants, period. It's called "leader's prerogative."
6/18/2017 1:59pm
So if you have a bike length on someone cross jumping should be ok by that logic right?

Post a reply to: Osbourne's goggle/visor issue...

The Latest