Osborne should be docked points

bvm111
5/8/2017 9:39pm
kzizok wrote:
I dont think it was GuyB that clicked Jeffro. But, like pizza or nap, doesn't really matter. He had some pretty nasty things thrown his way.
Nope it was Michael that clicked him. I could share some awesome texts from Jeff in regards to what he thinks of everything that happened but, maybe he will explain if he comes back.

The Shop

IWreckALot
5/9/2017 5:51am
I'm just curious, I don't have time to read 12 pages, but when did this thread become racist?
newmann
5/9/2017 5:55am
IWreckALot wrote:
I'm just curious, I don't have time to read 12 pages, but when did this thread become racist?
When vtriple turned into an expert auto detailer. It's time like this when it pays to be uneducated.Laughing
5/9/2017 6:39am
IWreckALot wrote:
TG said something about VTriple being a Kim & Kanye watcher. It was meant as social commentary on today's dumb-downed morans that watch something like that, but the VTriple dudes sprocket bolts came loose and he flung his chain and tried to turn it into a racist comment by TG. It was nothing of the sort, and only meant to imply that among other things, vTriple is a social retard - which is probably the least of his problems. Someone posted a picture of him earlier in the thread. He needs to change laxatives because he looks constipated.
SCR
5/9/2017 7:36am
I stumbled on this thread and couldn't get out until I read all 12 pages. I did learn that last lap take outs are still accepted in MX. I also learned our new Chief is a KGB spy, calling someone princess is sexism, and the use of the word comprende, or refering to Kim and Kanye can be interpreted not necessarily as racist but may carry underlying racist tendencies depending on the context of your post, the tone and level of anger of your post and previous posting history.

Most importantly though I learned a new victim identification label. Ageism. Never heard this one before but as a good ole boy raised in the ignorance of the 60s and 70s I will be embracing my new victim identity. So be careful how you respond to my posts from now on unless you want to be labeled an Ageist.
5/9/2017 7:46am
and whatever you do, don't use the term "masculine". you'll offend someone and 12 pages will turn into 24.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
5/9/2017 8:05am
IWreckALot wrote:
Holy shit, I was wondering the same thing.

I came on here thinking there would be some comments about the rumor floating around that Osborne got fined for his pass. But that would be crazy in a thread about Osborne, right?
IWreckALot
5/9/2017 8:14am
IWreckALot wrote:
TriRacer27 wrote:
Holy shit, I was wondering the same thing. I came on here thinking there would be some comments about the rumor floating around that Osborne got...

I came on here thinking there would be some comments about the rumor floating around that Osborne got fined for his pass. But that would be crazy in a thread about Osborne, right?
Yeah. A true clusterfuck that vtriple started here.

Only thing I saw after browsing the thread was some tequila. . . Manny - I love your taste in tequila. I have a bottle of the 1970 at home but I think I'm going to have to find some of the 42.

I love some Cazadores extra anejo and Milagro Anejo. The left two bottles are the smoothest stuff ever.

5/9/2017 8:14am
I was racing one time for something ridiculous like 5th place in the beginner class and the dude in front of me kept going on the...
I was racing one time for something ridiculous like 5th place in the beginner class and the dude in front of me kept going on the checkered flag and of course me being an idiot, I didn't know wtf was going on so I kept going as well. probably 4 corners from the finish line I caught up to him enough to make a move... I punted that fucker over the berm harder than anyone before... That was for 5th in the beginner class that had ALREADY FINISHED... Can you imagine what I would do in Zacho's situation? Ive have tomohawk missiles siloed up behind the number plate, James Bond style...

If you wouldn't have done exactly what Zacho did then I don't know what to think about your racing credintials.
Sorry to disrupt the battle of wits. That's a cool story. Consider the following two statements.

1. "I would take out my grandmother for a Supercross championship worth a million dollars."

2. "I would take out my grandmother if she beat me for 5th place in the beginner class. Even if the race was already finished. "

Number 2 indicates a racer attitude. Number 1, not so much...
TeamGreen
5/9/2017 8:18am
Jrewing wrote:
For sure. Two Douches swinging their dicks to see who's bigger.
TeamGreen wrote:
Your access to the bar at The Rules Club is hereby revoked... For not "getting it". Also, you are duly sentenced to a full Aussie SX...
Your access to the bar at The Rules Club is hereby revoked...

For not "getting it".

Also, you are duly sentenced to a full Aussie SX Season of being called "Poofer", "Kiwi" or "Tazy".
Jrewing wrote:
Haha. Poofer.. I think you mean Poofter. I let that slide. But Kiwi! Cobs that's a straight up insult
If yer mates can't f/with ya? Then the world's not right!

You passed the test: Obviously Ozzer

C U in November if you're coming out to see Jason and the rest of The Damn Yankees.
TeamGreen
5/9/2017 8:23am
Hello, all you inferior people on z'intervebs...don't you know who I am?

Signed,

Der Zeitgeist Digitalus
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
5/9/2017 8:27am
You guys and your tequila.. no wonder this place gets so crazy on the weekends!

Now if you've got a bottle of Canadian Rye like Wiser's and a couple cans of Coke we're in business. Nothing like good old Canadian whiskey.
TeamGreen
5/9/2017 8:32am
bh84 wrote:
You guys and your tequila.. no wonder this place gets so crazy on the weekends! Now if you've got a bottle of Canadian Rye like Wiser's...

Now if you've got a bottle of Canadian Rye like Wiser's and a couple cans of Coke we're in business. Nothing like good old Canadian whiskey.
I'm offended! You're a racist. You obviously have real hate for my Hispanic brothers in Jalisco. Worse, yet, your PM has better hair than all of us.

I fart in your general direction and I'm asking my mom for permission to un-friend you.

You Meanie!
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
5/9/2017 8:35am
Yeah docking points I'm not down with. Maybe, MAYBE he deserves a fine for that move but honestly I wouldn't fine him if it were up to me. The whole fuckin stadium was on their feet during the 250 main, that's exactly what this sport needs right now and it doesn't happen often.

Why punish him for being serious about wanting to win the thing? Why rebuke the dude for great racing?
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
5/9/2017 8:36am
bh84 wrote:
You guys and your tequila.. no wonder this place gets so crazy on the weekends! Now if you've got a bottle of Canadian Rye like Wiser's...

TeamGreen wrote:
I'm offended! You're a racist. You obviously have real hate for my Hispanic brothers in Jalisco. Worse, yet, your PM has better hair than all of...
I'm offended! You're a racist. You obviously have real hate for my Hispanic brothers in Jalisco. Worse, yet, your PM has better hair than all of us.

I fart in your general direction and I'm asking my mom for permission to un-friend you.

You Meanie!
I'm so sick of your anti-Canadian rhetoric. You're nothing but a racist, mysogynjst, ageist, ableist, transphobic NAZI!
TeamGreen
5/9/2017 8:38am
bh84 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
I'm offended! You're a racist. You obviously have real hate for my Hispanic brothers in Jalisco. Worse, yet, your PM has better hair than all of...

You Meanie!
bh84 wrote:
I'm so sick of your anti-Canadian rhetoric. You're nothing but a racist, mysogynjst, ageist, ableist, transphobic NAZI!
Uh...dude...

You left out "Hate-Train"...
IWreckALot
5/9/2017 8:46am
MX Guy wrote:
Yeah docking points I'm not down with. Maybe, MAYBE he deserves a fine for that move but honestly I wouldn't fine him if it were up...
Yeah docking points I'm not down with. Maybe, MAYBE he deserves a fine for that move but honestly I wouldn't fine him if it were up to me. The whole fuckin stadium was on their feet during the 250 main, that's exactly what this sport needs right now and it doesn't happen often.

Why punish him for being serious about wanting to win the thing? Why rebuke the dude for great racing?
Definitely no fine warranted. We have seen so much worse go unpunished. It's crazy to hear that they have fined him. If I were Husky, I'd voluntarily pay that fine for him.
newmann
5/9/2017 9:05am
MX Guy wrote:
Yeah docking points I'm not down with. Maybe, MAYBE he deserves a fine for that move but honestly I wouldn't fine him if it were up...

IWreckALot wrote:
Definitely no fine warranted. We have seen so much worse go unpunished. It's crazy to hear that they have fined him. If I were Husky, I'd...
Definitely no fine warranted. We have seen so much worse go unpunished. It's crazy to hear that they have fined him. If I were Husky, I'd voluntarily pay that fine for him.
Feld, the FIM and the AMA will be advertising that take out for years to come. Those fuckers should pay Zacko royalties.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/9/2017 9:13am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2017 10:35am
He got fined.

Edit: Not that I agree, just being the messenger.
jbomx363
5/9/2017 9:20am
Fined?.. Geezus.. and how much did Grant get fined for his torpedo of Mookie?

Gallagher/FIM/AMA= bozos.
newmann
5/9/2017 9:41am
Did someone mention lunch? And Mexicans? Too bad no tequila could be served, damn work gets in the way again.

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
5/9/2017 9:51am
MX Guy wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:
Definitely no fine warranted. We have seen so much worse go unpunished. It's crazy to hear that they have fined him. If I were Husky, I'd...
newmann wrote:
Feld, the FIM and the AMA will be advertising that take out for years to come. Those fuckers should pay Zacko royalties.
Ain't that the truth.

How many times are we still seeing the Pieck/Freese fight?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
5/9/2017 10:19am
newmann wrote:
Did someone mention lunch? And Mexicans? Too bad no tequila could be served, damn work gets in the way again. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/09/193809/s1200_IMG_20170509_112812_172.jpg[/img]
Did someone mention lunch? And Mexicans? Too bad no tequila could be served, damn work gets in the way again.

Starting Taco Tuesday early Newmann? Looks so good though!!
Bramlett321
5/9/2017 10:31am
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel...
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel of the other guy, but there was absolutely no fine line here, he flat out took out Savatgy. This is not a sport where you can deliberately and recklessly take out other riders for any reason. That is what Osborne did to get the championship.
mx216 wrote:
GTFO. Ride of the decade to win that and Savatgy put himself in that position. That's all....
^^^^^ What he said!!! I do feel bad for Savatgy but he didn't ride well at all and has let the opportunity slip past his fingers more times than Tomac!! Well deserved to Osborne!!
bsharkey
5/9/2017 10:36am
IWreckALot wrote:
TriRacer27 wrote:
Holy shit, I was wondering the same thing. I came on here thinking there would be some comments about the rumor floating around that Osborne got...

IWreckALot wrote:
Yeah. A true clusterfuck that vtriple started here. Only thing I saw after browsing the thread was some tequila. . . Manny - I love your...
Yeah. A true clusterfuck that vtriple started here.

Only thing I saw after browsing the thread was some tequila. . . Manny - I love your taste in tequila. I have a bottle of the 1970 at home but I think I'm going to have to find some of the 42.

I love some Cazadores extra anejo and Milagro Anejo. The left two bottles are the smoothest stuff ever.

You are not kidding. That stuff is so smooth it's like drinking water it's downright dangerous I love it too even though it's pretty expensive and don't have it that often
newmann
5/9/2017 10:54am
newmann wrote:
Did someone mention lunch? And Mexicans? Too bad no tequila could be served, damn work gets in the way again. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/09/193809/s1200_IMG_20170509_112812_172.jpg[/img]

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Early? Just one more perk of living in Texas...central time.Laughing
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
5/9/2017 12:31pm
newmann wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Early? Just one more perk of living in Texas...central time.Laughing
Damn, I let that one slip by me Laughing Hope they were as good as they looked

Post a reply to: Osborne should be docked points

The Latest