Osborne should be docked points

Titan1
5/7/2017 7:06pm
BobPA wrote:
Are you the OG or the troll?

You are a self admitted 26 y/o computer nerd....I'm going with the latter
vTriple wrote:
Computer nerds are OP. So while yes I'm a nerd, I did successfully start this troll. It was pretty successful considering all the responses I've generated(I'm...
Computer nerds are OP. So while yes I'm a nerd, I did successfully start this troll. It was pretty successful considering all the responses I've generated(I'm the troll here clearly). Let me stop you before you try to make some other silly claims about that and I respond and make you look stupid.
Being a troll isn't a badge of honor...why are you so proud of it?
BobPA
5/7/2017 7:07pm
vTriple wrote:
Computer nerds are OP. So while yes I'm a nerd, I did successfully start this troll. It was pretty successful considering all the responses I've generated(I'm...
Computer nerds are OP. So while yes I'm a nerd, I did successfully start this troll. It was pretty successful considering all the responses I've generated(I'm the troll here clearly). Let me stop you before you try to make some other silly claims about that and I respond and make you look stupid.
You were trolled hard enough that you posted your education and "achievements". Your internet ego was more butthurt than Rachel Maddow on the night we MAGA Cool .
mwssquad827
5/7/2017 7:12pm
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel...
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel of the other guy, but there was absolutely no fine line here, he flat out took out Savatgy. This is not a sport where you can deliberately and recklessly take out other riders for any reason. That is what Osborne did to get the championship.
You sir are a pussy!! You must be a millennial and got participation tropheys for just showing to games!! Please just STFU

The Shop

pilotdude
5/7/2017 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 7:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yes. That's it. You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe... I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my...
Yes.

That's it.

You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe...

I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my ass of from seat 2A as I fly home.
Love me some TeamGreen. He's the real deal.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 7:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yes. That's it. You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe... I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my...
Yes.

That's it.

You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe...

I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my ass of from seat 2A as I fly home.
pilotdude wrote:
Love me some TeamGreen. He's the real deal.
HowTF have you been? You know, I'm still having a hard time seeing that "2" on a Yamaha!
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 7:23pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yes.

That's it.

vTriple wrote:
Come on man the least we can do here is be honest with ourselves and each other. We both know you wouldn't spend that time talking...
Come on man the least we can do here is be honest with ourselves and each other. We both know you wouldn't spend that time talking to someone my age in person. That's clearly below you.
Post of the day: shit step #2.

I spend a good part of my weekends making sure certain twenty-somethings have EVERYTHING they need to be the best they can be.

I invest in people.

What, exactly, do you do for others?
pilotdude
5/7/2017 7:25pm
TeamGreen wrote:
HowTF have you been? You know, I'm still having a hard time seeing that "2" on a Yamaha!
I've been really well actually. Had 24 paid days off in a row and enjoyed it immensely. Just got down to Houston to get a type rating the Falcon 50 for a new pilot position. 3 weeks of work now!

I'm enjoying envisioning you in 2A. That and 2D are the best IMO.

Hope you are enjoying life as well. Love reading your insights here.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
5/7/2017 7:26pm
I'd like to publicly congratulate vtriple on being the head nerd (allegedly).
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 7:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
pilotdude wrote:
I've been really well actually. Had 24 paid days off in a row and enjoyed it immensely. Just got down to Houston to get a type...
I've been really well actually. Had 24 paid days off in a row and enjoyed it immensely. Just got down to Houston to get a type rating the Falcon 50 for a new pilot position. 3 weeks of work now!

I'm enjoying envisioning you in 2A. That and 2D are the best IMO.

Hope you are enjoying life as well. Love reading your insights here.
Stoked for you. Still flying the fast stuff that doesn't need flaps.

Isn't thrust awesome?
rutsmash
5/7/2017 7:31pm
Sure are a lot of dicks on here. I just have to imagine they are 13 years old. It doesn't matter if you are passing for...
Sure are a lot of dicks on here. I just have to imagine they are 13 years old. It doesn't matter if you are passing for 6th, going for a race win, or the championship. A block pass is one thing, but cutting the corner to turn your bike into a missile to achieve the pass is another issue.
Most of em wore probably drunk when they got tough behind that keyboard last night.
aeffertz
5/7/2017 7:43pm
vTriple wrote:
"Everyone but me is stupid."

Too bad whatever courses you took never taught you to be a likable human being.
APLMAN99
5/7/2017 7:50pm
Someone who understands computer science is a real rarity up here........l.!

I've been fortunate enough to be around some incredibly bright young people over the last several years, and one thing has consistently stood out. The brightest of them have been very, very humble. The ones who are simply a bit smart, not so much...........

That humility trait doesn't necessarily carry over to their parents though!
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
5/7/2017 7:56pm
vTriple wrote:
So you support a traitor to lead America? I'm sure the Russian's will be sure to send you a nice little cake for your efforts.
TeamGreen wrote:
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess? You made statements of the shit-bag...
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess?

You made statements of the shit-bag nature about the IQ and mental capability of others...so...

I'm saying, in pure contradiction to your position, that...indeed...YOU are the Ignorant Ass among the many wise-men up in here...

AND...

That I would LOVE to have a Mental Shoot-Out with your Ignorant-Intolerant-Ass and see where the cards fall...

Comprendé?
vTriple wrote:
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean...
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean unless you love sending that password over plain text to some super shitty insecure website. I used the IQ test because logically speaking no one would vote for Trump. Though it was mostly people's EQ's that lead them to that poor decision.
You are the closest thing I've seen to a full blown retard in awhile.....you clearly have no idea who you are talking to or what you are talking about.
5/7/2017 8:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 8:10pm
I was racing one time for something ridiculous like 5th place in the beginner class and the dude in front of me kept going on the checkered flag and of course me being an idiot, I didn't know wtf was going on so I kept going as well. probably 4 corners from the finish line I caught up to him enough to make a move... I punted that fucker over the berm harder than anyone before... That was for 5th in the beginner class that had ALREADY FINISHED... Can you imagine what I would do in Zacho's situation? Ive have tomohawk missiles siloed up behind the number plate, James Bond style...

If you wouldn't have done exactly what Zacho did then I don't know what to think about your racing credintials.
5/7/2017 8:28pm
vTriple wrote:
I know it must be hard to get taken to school by someone younger considering all that bottled up hate you have for the younger generations.
Bro, you know that big nut at the top of your steering stem? Yours is loose.
ledger
5/7/2017 8:40pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Btw, for those of us that don't follow the shit that v-cubed is slinging...
He read Butler. And he thinks he's an Ubber-Informed wouldbe '60s hipster.
I like this comment followed by a thumbs up.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 8:40pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Someone who understands computer science is a real rarity up here........l.! I've been fortunate enough to be around some incredibly bright young people over the last...
Someone who understands computer science is a real rarity up here........l.!

I've been fortunate enough to be around some incredibly bright young people over the last several years, and one thing has consistently stood out. The brightest of them have been very, very humble. The ones who are simply a bit smart, not so much...........

That humility trait doesn't necessarily carry over to their parents though!
Someone's tried to drop a turd on me and did a little IP search: nice. The game is afoot.

Jr might have a surprise in the morning. This kid will never work at Check Point and he's going to know why you don't mess with other people's shit...

Hut
5/7/2017 8:46pm
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel...
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel of the other guy, but there was absolutely no fine line here, he flat out took out Savatgy. This is not a sport where you can deliberately and recklessly take out other riders for any reason. That is what Osborne did to get the championship.
xr70 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/07/193474/s1200_IMG_0246.jpg[/img]

Oldschool
5/7/2017 8:56pm
Does anybody remember Brake Checking !?!
The next step up ( or down) from block passing lol
APLMAN99
5/7/2017 9:01pm
Oldschool wrote:
Does anybody remember Brake Checking !?!
The next step up ( or down) from block passing lol
I'm okay with not penalizing Osborne, but I'd also be okay if he was. He didn't block pass, he just ran into him.

I'd really like to hear Chad Reed's thoughts on how different this contact was than when he was penalized for hitting Canard...........

Just for the sake on entertainment, of course!!!!
visser62
5/7/2017 9:48pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Hey Visser, what are you studying at UW? My son graduates there next month, and just turned down UCLA to stay at UW for his PhD...
Hey Visser, what are you studying at UW? My son graduates there next month, and just turned down UCLA to stay at UW for his PhD. Kind of funny, but after he eliminated 3 other UC schools and it was down to UCLA, Utah, and UW, all 3 schools started offering him bigger stipends! He'd already told the grad school director at UW that money wasn't going to be that important to him, but after he decided to stay he had to figure out how to make sure that the increased fellowships were still on the table!
I'm planning to double major in journalism and political science, and I may go back for a master's in communications.

I love it here. I never even wanted to attend a different school.
visser62
5/7/2017 9:50pm
It appears that my post about the stupidity of inserting politics into a moto thread actually created a fight over politics.
dkg
5/7/2017 10:38pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Someone's tried to drop a turd on me and did a little IP search: nice. The game is afoot. Jr might have a surprise in the...
Someone's tried to drop a turd on me and did a little IP search: nice. The game is afoot.

Jr might have a surprise in the morning. This kid will never work at Check Point and he's going to know why you don't mess with other people's shit...

Please tell me you weren't expecting wisdom from vTriple. LOL
BobbyM
5/8/2017 11:58am
Lotta bullshit in this post.
peelout
5/8/2017 12:03pm
slipdog wrote:
I'd take out my own grandma in the same situation....
you always were into some weird shit, i'll give ya that
86honda
5/8/2017 12:22pm

Lets ask this AMA official
5/8/2017 12:24pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yes.

That's it.

vTriple wrote:
Come on man the least we can do here is be honest with ourselves and each other. We both know you wouldn't spend that time talking...
Come on man the least we can do here is be honest with ourselves and each other. We both know you wouldn't spend that time talking to someone my age in person. That's clearly below you.
TeamGreen wrote:
Post of the day: shit step #2. I spend a good part of my weekends making sure certain twenty-somethings have EVERYTHING they need to be the...
Post of the day: shit step #2.

I spend a good part of my weekends making sure certain twenty-somethings have EVERYTHING they need to be the best they can be.

I invest in people.

What, exactly, do you do for others?
SNORE!!!!
Monte122
5/8/2017 12:46pm
Currently a senior engineer. I love DFIR most of all memory forensics and volatility Wink I research Malware for fun

Post a reply to: Osborne should be docked points

The Latest