Osborne should be docked points

TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:09pm
vTriple wrote:
lol hypocrite how? Sorry if you voted for Trump you're stupid. Russia played you like a fiddle.
TeamGreen wrote:
Calling you out...

"Random Data" IQ test at U-Dub or a REAL "smart" place like Stanford.
APLMAN99 wrote:
UDub and Stanford are pretty close to each other...... Stanford is a great school, ranked 3rd overall globally. UW is a public school, ranked 11th in...
UDub and Stanford are pretty close to each other......

Stanford is a great school, ranked 3rd overall globally. UW is a public school, ranked 11th in the world. Pretty good for both.

T'was bein' a smart-ass. I dig the Huskies.
gerg
5/7/2017 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 6:12pm
vTriple wrote:
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to...
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to claim to being smarter I will bring my actual qualifications to the table and you will be left feeling stupid there is nothing that you could bring to the table to compare. Before you just go assume I'm some super cocky asshole, I'm not I just did my quick research on you since you make it so easy.
Titan1 wrote:
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual...
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual qualifications"?

(Nothing personal...there have been lots of self proclaimed geniuses on here over the years...none have actually proven it. So I always ask, hoping one day, we will actually be blessed with the presence of true awesomeness. Are you the one?)
vTriple wrote:
Alright fair enough I said I would so here it is: Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot) I was the first...
Alright fair enough I said I would so here it is:
Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot)
I was the first Malware Researcher to break Cryptowall 1.0 and allow millions of people to get their files back without paying ransom.
My Research on Hyper-V Memory forensics was published in the Art of Memory Forensics.(some of my other work was published in the field of memory forensics as well)
I'm a lead malware analyst at a top cyber security organization.
If you need more I could post the dozen's of classes I've taught or conferences I've presented research at etc.
I know people will ask because it's the first thing to attack I'm only 26 years old.
All that and still not the sharpest tool in the shed.
JB 19
5/7/2017 6:11pm
Titan1 wrote:
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual...
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual qualifications"?

(Nothing personal...there have been lots of self proclaimed geniuses on here over the years...none have actually proven it. So I always ask, hoping one day, we will actually be blessed with the presence of true awesomeness. Are you the one?)
vTriple wrote:
Alright fair enough I said I would so here it is: Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot) I was the first...
Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot)
I was the first Malware Researcher to break Cryptowall 1.0 and allow millions of people to get their files back without paying ransom.
My Research on Hyper-V Memory forensics was published in the Art of Memory Forensics.(some of my other work was published in the field of memory forensics as well)
If you need more I could post the dozen's of classes I've taught or conferences I've presented research at etc.
I know people will ask because it's the first thing to attack I'm only 26 years old.
bvm111 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/07/193473/s1200_IMG_1321.jpg[/img]

lol
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:12pm
vTriple wrote:
So you support a traitor to lead America? I'm sure the Russian's will be sure to send you a nice little cake for your efforts.
TeamGreen wrote:
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess? You made statements of the shit-bag...
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess?

You made statements of the shit-bag nature about the IQ and mental capability of others...so...

I'm saying, in pure contradiction to your position, that...indeed...YOU are the Ignorant Ass among the many wise-men up in here...

AND...

That I would LOVE to have a Mental Shoot-Out with your Ignorant-Intolerant-Ass and see where the cards fall...

Comprendé?
vTriple wrote:
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean...
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean unless you love sending that password over plain text to some super shitty insecure website. I used the IQ test because logically speaking no one would vote for Trump. Though it was mostly people's EQ's that lead them to that poor decision.
You just shit the bed in-front of everyone.

Thanks for playing along.

The Shop

xr70
5/7/2017 6:14pm
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel...
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel of the other guy, but there was absolutely no fine line here, he flat out took out Savatgy. This is not a sport where you can deliberately and recklessly take out other riders for any reason. That is what Osborne did to get the championship.

cbuehler767
5/7/2017 6:22pm
gerg wrote:
The 3 jackasses in contention all did their best for the entire season to throw the championship away. It wasnt until the last race where once...
The 3 jackasses in contention all did their best for the entire season to throw the championship away.
It wasnt until the last race where once again, all 3 of them rode like complete bozos almost handing the fukn thing to AC.
Then Osborne JUST manages to wrap it up by pulling an all out C grade rider move and the same people on here saying it's awesome and legit and people are pussies would be the same people wanting to fight you in the pits or pissing and moaning if it was done to them on the track.
Ramming someone isnt a champions move, fuck even I can ram someone and toss a coin as to who stays upright.
I bet it would be a different story is Savatgy the fuking choker was laying in a puddle of tears with a broken leg.

I mean I get it I really do, half you yokels just baying for blood because you have the collective IQ of a potato but the civilized portion of us realise its pretty blatantly fucked the a c/ship can be decided by aiming 100 kgs of metal at someone and tossing a coin.

And WTF Smith endos off a ski jump? Jesus Christ!
aeffertz wrote:
Why are you even here? Why are you even a "fan"? You need counseling or something, before all your hair falls out.
gerg wrote:
ok
In what way did Zack ride like a bozo and almost hand it to AC? By being taken out at the start by another rider? I highly doubt you have ever been on a starting line in your life fucking clown
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 6:26pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Everyone that uses Vital MX ROFL. Well I messed up some grammar now please tell me how that has anything to do with IQ? If that was a programming error we could talk about the flaw in the logic thought process however spelling and english are not in any way shape or forum logical. Since you're a Trump supporter I'd love t hear your thoughts on how the world is flat, 6k years old, global warming isn't real, we didn't land on the moon, or any of those other crazy idea's you're more than likely to have. Pro tip before I let this troll go too far, smart people do stupid shit all the time. I'm stupid for using this trash website. You're stupid for voting for Trump(more so for using any of that stupid trash that spews out of his mouth).
DYE
5/7/2017 6:25pm
Any racer would do the same as Zach
I didn't read through this whole thing, but to add some perspective from my point of view.. I only race for fun, not even trying to be competitive anymore. In a woods race earlier this year I about punted a guy at the end of a straight away because he wouldn't move over. I got a bad drive out of the woods and lucky for him he cut down early and I blew the turn. This was in a vet b race with no money on the line. If I was Osborne no doubt I would have done the same!
gerg
5/7/2017 6:25pm
aeffertz wrote:
Why are you even here? Why are you even a "fan"? You need counseling or something, before all your hair falls out.
gerg wrote:
ok
In what way did Zack ride like a bozo and almost hand it to AC? By being taken out at the start by another rider? I...
In what way did Zack ride like a bozo and almost hand it to AC? By being taken out at the start by another rider? I highly doubt you have ever been on a starting line in your life fucking clown
u mad?
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:26pm
BobPA wrote:
But can you operate a torque wrench?
That's much better gg wp.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:29pm
TeamGreen wrote:

vTriple wrote:
Everyone that uses Vital MX ROFL. Well I messed up some grammar now please tell me how that has anything to do with IQ? If that...
Everyone that uses Vital MX ROFL. Well I messed up some grammar now please tell me how that has anything to do with IQ? If that was a programming error we could talk about the flaw in the logic thought process however spelling and english are not in any way shape or forum logical. Since you're a Trump supporter I'd love t hear your thoughts on how the world is flat, 6k years old, global warming isn't real, we didn't land on the moon, or any of those other crazy idea's you're more than likely to have. Pro tip before I let this troll go too far, smart people do stupid shit all the time. I'm stupid for using this trash website. You're stupid for voting for Trump(more so for using any of that stupid trash that spews out of his mouth).
A 26 y/o millennial telling me who I voted for (Kasich, btw) is almost as cute as having the same genial mastermind tell me how well educated he is.

Classic
Camp332
5/7/2017 6:33pm
vTriple wrote:
Everyone that uses Vital MX ROFL. Well I messed up some grammar now please tell me how that has anything to do with IQ? If that...
Hey big guy, who do you work for?
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:33pm
TeamGreen wrote:
A 26 y/o millennial telling me who I voted for (Kasich, btw) is almost as cute as having the same genial mastermind tell me how well...
A 26 y/o millennial telling me who I voted for (Kasich, btw) is almost as cute as having the same genial mastermind tell me how well educated he is.

Classic
So then you're not stupid nice job. Now get rid of that ageist crap and you might actually be a decent person. Also I mentioned how useless the education was. Sorry that was too next level for you to understand. Actually the research and ground breaking shit I've put out publicly was the real accomplishments.
JM485
5/7/2017 6:36pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess? You made statements of the shit-bag...
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess?

You made statements of the shit-bag nature about the IQ and mental capability of others...so...

I'm saying, in pure contradiction to your position, that...indeed...YOU are the Ignorant Ass among the many wise-men up in here...

AND...

That I would LOVE to have a Mental Shoot-Out with your Ignorant-Intolerant-Ass and see where the cards fall...

Comprendé?
vTriple wrote:
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean...
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean unless you love sending that password over plain text to some super shitty insecure website. I used the IQ test because logically speaking no one would vote for Trump. Though it was mostly people's EQ's that lead them to that poor decision.
TeamGreen wrote:

I'd like to get in on this IQ test as well, I've got nothing to hide.
BobPA
5/7/2017 6:40pm
vTriple wrote:
So then you're not stupid nice job. Now get rid of that ageist crap and you might actually be a decent person. Also I mentioned how...
So then you're not stupid nice job. Now get rid of that ageist crap and you might actually be a decent person. Also I mentioned how useless the education was. Sorry that was too next level for you to understand. Actually the research and ground breaking shit I've put out publicly was the real accomplishments.
And yet here you are squabbling with us peasants.

I've been published on vital 3905 times, to your pathetic 29. How about them apples?
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:41pm
TeamGreen wrote:
A 26 y/o millennial telling me who I voted for (Kasich, btw) is almost as cute as having the same genial mastermind tell me how well...

Classic
vTriple wrote:
So then you're not stupid nice job. Now get rid of that ageist crap and you might actually be a decent person. Also I mentioned how...
Kiddo...

You're still doing it. Let me clarify:

1. Your statement about education being worthless is an "insult to self" (said on your behalf).
2. Don't cast your pearls until such time you know how pearls come into being.
3. Just stop. Please.
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:43pm
BobPA wrote:

I've been published on vital 3905 times, to your pathetic 29. How about them apples?
Yeah I was really stupid for posting each of those 29 posts. Glad it doesn't count all my original posts or I'd have to own a lot more.
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:46pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Kiddo... You're still doing it. Let me clarify: 1. Your statement about education being worthless is an "insult to self" (said on your behalf). 2. Don't...
Kiddo...

1. Your statement about education being worthless is an "insult to self" (said on your behalf).
3. Just stop. Please.
I'm ok with insulting myself I'm not nearly as insecure as plebs like you. When you stop being an ageist piece of crap we can talk about pearls.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:47pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Kiddo... You're still doing it. Let me clarify: 1. Your statement about education being worthless is an "insult to self" (said on your behalf). 2. Don't...
Kiddo...

3. Just stop. Please.
vTriple wrote:
I'm ok with insulting myself I'm not nearly as insecure as plebs like you. When you stop being an ageist piece of crap we can talk...
I'm ok with insulting myself I'm not nearly as insecure as plebs like you. When you stop being an ageist piece of crap we can talk about pearls.
And there it is...

"...before swine."
rancor19
5/7/2017 6:48pm
How TF does a thread on Osborne's pass turn into an anti-Trump rant?

Laughing
Phantom 661
5/7/2017 6:48pm
vTriple wrote:
BobPA wrote:

Ok, that was funny. LaughingGrinningGrinning
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:50pm
TeamGreen wrote:
And there it is...

"...before swine."
I know it must be hard to get taken to school by someone younger considering all that bottled up hate you have for the younger generations.
vTriple
5/7/2017 6:52pm
rancor19 wrote:
How TF does a thread on Osborne's pass turn into an anti-Trump rant?

Laughing
When a Troll gets bored of unoriginal shit like words such as "snowflakes" and stirs to pot to get some real OG comments.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:55pm
Btw, for those of us that don't follow the shit that v-cubed is slinging...
He read Butler. And he thinks he's an Ubber-Informed wouldbe '60s hipster.
BobPA
5/7/2017 6:56pm
vTriple wrote:
When a Troll gets bored of unoriginal shit like words such as "snowflakes" and stirs to pot to get some real OG comments.
Are you the OG or the troll?

You are a self admitted 26 y/o computer nerd....I'm going with the latter
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 6:58pm
TeamGreen wrote:
And there it is...

"...before swine."
vTriple wrote:
I know it must be hard to get taken to school by someone younger considering all that bottled up hate you have for the younger generations.
Yes.

That's it.

You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe...

I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my ass of from seat 2A as I fly home.
vTriple
5/7/2017 7:01pm
BobPA wrote:
Are you the OG or the troll?

You are a self admitted 26 y/o computer nerd....I'm going with the latter
Computer nerds are OP. So while yes I'm a nerd, I did successfully start this troll. It was pretty successful considering all the responses I've generated(I'm the troll here clearly). Let me stop you before you try to make some other silly claims about that and I respond and make you look stupid.
vTriple
5/7/2017 7:02pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Yes. That's it. You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe... I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my...
Yes.

That's it.

You and your philosophical dribble has me at odds with my entire belief system...or maybe...

I've been enjoying this exchange and laughing my ass of from seat 2A as I fly home.
Come on man the least we can do here is be honest with ourselves and each other. We both know you wouldn't spend that time talking to someone my age in person. That's clearly below you.
Titan1
5/7/2017 7:03pm
vTriple wrote:
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to...
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to claim to being smarter I will bring my actual qualifications to the table and you will be left feeling stupid there is nothing that you could bring to the table to compare. Before you just go assume I'm some super cocky asshole, I'm not I just did my quick research on you since you make it so easy.
Titan1 wrote:

vTriple wrote:
I'd love to read your published work...post up some links to your stuff.

Post a reply to: Osborne should be docked points

The Latest