Osborne should be docked points

APLMAN99
5/7/2017 4:11pm
visser62 wrote:
This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. That being said, all of the people interjecting their "snowflake" political bullshit into the comments are...
This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

That being said, all of the people interjecting their "snowflake" political bullshit into the comments are equally as stupid.
Hey Visser, what are you studying at UW? My son graduates there next month, and just turned down UCLA to stay at UW for his PhD. Kind of funny, but after he eliminated 3 other UC schools and it was down to UCLA, Utah, and UW, all 3 schools started offering him bigger stipends! He'd already told the grad school director at UW that money wasn't going to be that important to him, but after he decided to stay he had to figure out how to make sure that the increased fellowships were still on the table!
vTriple
5/7/2017 4:19pm
visser62 wrote:
This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. That being said, all of the people interjecting their "snowflake" political bullshit into the comments are...

That being said, all of the people interjecting their "snowflake" political bullshit into the comments are equally as stupid.
really it's just the people using them that are stupid. They just don't have the IQ to be creative and original. Though I wouldn't expect much else out of the stupid Trump supporters.
BobPA
5/7/2017 4:35pm
visser62 wrote:

vTriple wrote:
really it's just the people using them that are stupid. They just don't have the IQ to be creative and original. Though I wouldn't expect much...
really it's just the people using them that are stupid. They just don't have the IQ to be creative and original. Though I wouldn't expect much else out of the stupid Trump supporters.
Hypocrite much?
doghouse
5/7/2017 4:43pm
visser62 wrote:

vTriple wrote:
really it's just the people using them that are stupid. They just don't have the IQ to be creative and original. Though I wouldn't expect much...
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
You seem surprised.

The Shop

vTriple
5/7/2017 4:47pm
visser62 wrote:

vTriple wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
lol hypocrite how? Sorry if you voted for Trump you're stupid. Russia played you like a fiddle.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 4:56pm
visser62 wrote:

vTriple wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
On behalf of my PA-Bro and old guys that actually ride...

I'm COMPLETELY WILLING to take an IQ test...IN PERSON...at a proper university...with ANY self-entitled wannabe "genius" that posts this stupid ass shit calling out another persons intellect or mental state.

Also, those making such comments are welcome to GFY, EaBoBoD and tell mom I said,"No, thanks!"...again.

Have a nice day!

Signed,

A Fat, Old, Short dude that loves this sport and those that participate in it...
vTriple
5/7/2017 4:58pm
vTriple wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
TeamGreen wrote:
On behalf of my PA-Bro and old guys that actually ride... I'm COMPLETELY WILLING to take an IQ test...IN PERSON...at a proper university...with ANY self-entitled wannabe...

I'm COMPLETELY WILLING to take an IQ test...IN PERSON...at a proper university...with ANY self-entitled wannabe "genius" that posts this stupid ass shit calling out another persons intellect or mental state.

Also, those making such comments are welcome to GFY, EaBoBoD and tell mom I said,"No, thanks!"...again.

Have a nice day!

Signed,

A Fat, Old, Short dude that loves this sport and those that participate in it...
If you voted for Trump you already failed the IQ test. So why should we give you a second chance?
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 4:58pm
vTriple wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
vTriple wrote:
lol hypocrite how? Sorry if you voted for Trump you're stupid. Russia played you like a fiddle.
Calling you out...

"Random Data" IQ test at U-Dub or a REAL "smart" place like Stanford.
vTriple
5/7/2017 5:00pm
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
vTriple wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Calling you out...

So you support a traitor to lead America? I'm sure the Russian's will be sure to send you a nice little cake for your efforts.
TeamGreen
5/7/2017 5:08pm
vTriple wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Calling you out...

vTriple wrote:
So you support a traitor to lead America? I'm sure the Russian's will be sure to send you a nice little cake for your efforts.
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess?

You made statements of the shit-bag nature about the IQ and mental capability of others...so...

I'm saying, in pure contradiction to your position, that...indeed...YOU are the Ignorant Ass among the many wise-men up in here...

AND...

That I would LOVE to have a Mental Shoot-Out with your Ignorant-Intolerant-Ass and see where the cards fall...

Comprendé?
vTriple
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to claim to being smarter I will bring my actual qualifications to the table and you will be left feeling stupid there is nothing that you could bring to the table to compare. Before you just go assume I'm some super cocky asshole, I'm not I just did my quick research on you since you make it so easy.
BobPA
TeamGreen wrote:
On behalf of my PA-Bro and old guys that actually ride... I'm COMPLETELY WILLING to take an IQ test...IN PERSON...at a proper university...with ANY self-entitled wannabe...

Have a nice day!

Signed,

This guy gets it.

vTriple - give it up man, politics will get you tossed out of here pretty quick. So, on second thought, keep it up
vTriple
5/7/2017 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2017 11:59am
TeamGreen wrote:
Calling you out...

vTriple wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess? You made statements of the shit-bag...
Ok, let me Dumb-It-Down for your Kim-n-Kanye stupid ass: I'm throwing your stupid shit in your face. Got it, Princess?

You made statements of the shit-bag nature about the IQ and mental capability of others...so...

I'm saying, in pure contradiction to your position, that...indeed...YOU are the Ignorant Ass among the many wise-men up in here...

AND...

That I would LOVE to have a Mental Shoot-Out with your Ignorant-Intolerant-Ass and see where the cards fall...

Comprendé?
LOL... So yes IQ is not an assessment of actual raw intelligence. Sorry I don't see any wise-men using a site like Vital MX. I mean unless you love sending that password over plain text to some super shitty insecure website. I used the IQ test because logically speaking no one would vote for Trump. Though it was mostly people's EQ's that lead them to that poor decision.
Titan1
5/7/2017 5:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 5:21pm
vTriple wrote:
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to...
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to claim to being smarter I will bring my actual qualifications to the table and you will be left feeling stupid there is nothing that you could bring to the table to compare. Before you just go assume I'm some super cocky asshole, I'm not I just did my quick research on you since you make it so easy.
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual qualifications"?

(Nothing personal...there have been lots of self proclaimed geniuses on here over the years...none have actually proven it. So I always ask, hoping one day, we will actually be blessed with the presence of true awesomeness. Are you the one?)
vTriple
5/7/2017 5:14pm
BobPA wrote:
This guy gets it. vTriple - give it up man, politics will get you tossed out of here pretty quick. So, on second thought, keep it...
This guy gets it.

vTriple - give it up man, politics will get you tossed out of here pretty quick. So, on second thought, keep it up
lol I could care less if I get kicked. I hardly post on this joke of a website for a reason. The security flaws here are insane.
vTriple
5/7/2017 5:21pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 5:22pm
vTriple wrote:
Also let me save you some time on how this conversation will go if you choose to pursue it. If you by any means attempt to...
Titan1 wrote:
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual...
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual qualifications"?

(Nothing personal...there have been lots of self proclaimed geniuses on here over the years...none have actually proven it. So I always ask, hoping one day, we will actually be blessed with the presence of true awesomeness. Are you the one?)
Alright fair enough I said I would so here it is:
Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot)
I was the first Malware Researcher to break Cryptowall 1.0 and allow millions of people to get their files back without paying ransom.
My Research on Hyper-V Memory forensics was published in the Art of Memory Forensics.(some of my other work was published in the field of memory forensics as well)
I'm a lead malware analyst at a top cyber security organization.
If you need more I could post the dozen's of classes I've taught or conferences I've presented research at etc.
I know people will ask because it's the first thing to attack I'm only 26 years old.
RUTCITY
5/7/2017 5:22pm
mx216 wrote:
GTFO. Ride of the decade to win that and Savatgy put himself in that position. That's all....
this.
Aj528
5/7/2017 5:24pm
It was a solid ride by Osborne but one of the greatest ever? I'm going to go with no. Only passed 12 guys and quite a few of those were laying on the ground. But the fact that ride for Osborne was championship deciding speaks volumes for how poor savatgeys ride was. Will go down as one of the all time chokes. And incredibly naive to not expect a dive bomb from zack. Any real racer would have gone for that pass.
aeffertz
5/7/2017 5:24pm
gerg wrote:
The 3 jackasses in contention all did their best for the entire season to throw the championship away. It wasnt until the last race where once...
The 3 jackasses in contention all did their best for the entire season to throw the championship away.
It wasnt until the last race where once again, all 3 of them rode like complete bozos almost handing the fukn thing to AC.
Then Osborne JUST manages to wrap it up by pulling an all out C grade rider move and the same people on here saying it's awesome and legit and people are pussies would be the same people wanting to fight you in the pits or pissing and moaning if it was done to them on the track.
Ramming someone isnt a champions move, fuck even I can ram someone and toss a coin as to who stays upright.
I bet it would be a different story is Savatgy the fuking choker was laying in a puddle of tears with a broken leg.

I mean I get it I really do, half you yokels just baying for blood because you have the collective IQ of a potato but the civilized portion of us realise its pretty blatantly fucked the a c/ship can be decided by aiming 100 kgs of metal at someone and tossing a coin.

And WTF Smith endos off a ski jump? Jesus Christ!
Why are you even here? Why are you even a "fan"? You need counseling or something, before all your hair falls out.
endurox
5/7/2017 5:33pm
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel...
Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel of the other guy, but there was absolutely no fine line here, he flat out took out Savatgy. This is not a sport where you can deliberately and recklessly take out other riders for any reason. That is what Osborne did to get the championship.
Ricky and Emig said they would have done the same thing that Osborne did. It is a contact sport.
cali11
5/7/2017 5:39pm
I agree that's racing, but why did Dungey say Eli was taking "cheap shots" when he ran him high? Had that been Eli taking out Dingey like that for the tithe you guys would be bitching! I'm cool with the pass, but a lot of hypocrites around here.
cali11
5/7/2017 5:42pm
Aj528 wrote:
It was a solid ride by Osborne but one of the greatest ever? I'm going to go with no. Only passed 12 guys and quite a...
It was a solid ride by Osborne but one of the greatest ever? I'm going to go with no. Only passed 12 guys and quite a few of those were laying on the ground. But the fact that ride for Osborne was championship deciding speaks volumes for how poor savatgeys ride was. Will go down as one of the all time chokes. And incredibly naive to not expect a dive bomb from zack. Any real racer would have gone for that pass.
I agre had the points leader not thrown it away, we would not be talking about him. Good comeback but he had a lot of help.
BobPA
5/7/2017 5:43pm
vTriple wrote:
Alright fair enough I said I would so here it is: Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot) I was the first...
Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot)
I was the first Malware Researcher to break Cryptowall 1.0 and allow millions of people to get their files back without paying ransom.
My Research on Hyper-V Memory forensics was published in the Art of Memory Forensics.(some of my other work was published in the field of memory forensics as well)
If you need more I could post the dozen's of classes I've taught or conferences I've presented research at etc.
I know people will ask because it's the first thing to attack I'm only 26 years old.
Any chance I could get your autograph on a Bernie Sanders poster?
vTriple
5/7/2017 5:46pm
BobPA wrote:
Any chance I could get your autograph on a Bernie Sanders poster?
cute try though. While I support Bernie Sanders because he is the least corrupt politician we have I don't support many of his ideas and policies.
gerg
5/7/2017 5:47pm
gerg wrote:
The 3 jackasses in contention all did their best for the entire season to throw the championship away. It wasnt until the last race where once...
The 3 jackasses in contention all did their best for the entire season to throw the championship away.
It wasnt until the last race where once again, all 3 of them rode like complete bozos almost handing the fukn thing to AC.
Then Osborne JUST manages to wrap it up by pulling an all out C grade rider move and the same people on here saying it's awesome and legit and people are pussies would be the same people wanting to fight you in the pits or pissing and moaning if it was done to them on the track.
Ramming someone isnt a champions move, fuck even I can ram someone and toss a coin as to who stays upright.
I bet it would be a different story is Savatgy the fuking choker was laying in a puddle of tears with a broken leg.

I mean I get it I really do, half you yokels just baying for blood because you have the collective IQ of a potato but the civilized portion of us realise its pretty blatantly fucked the a c/ship can be decided by aiming 100 kgs of metal at someone and tossing a coin.

And WTF Smith endos off a ski jump? Jesus Christ!
aeffertz wrote:
Why are you even here? Why are you even a "fan"? You need counseling or something, before all your hair falls out.
ok
BobPA
5/7/2017 5:52pm
vTriple wrote:
cute try though. While I support Bernie Sanders because he is the least corrupt politician we have I don't support many of his ideas and policies.
I just want your autograph for when you get on the cover of Malware quarterly....could be worth big dollars someday
vTriple
5/7/2017 5:55pm
BobPA wrote:
I just want your autograph for when you get on the cover of Malware quarterly....could be worth big dollars someday
please troll harder. Though someone with my skillset is worth big dollars to any fortune 500 company.
bvm111
5/7/2017 6:03pm
vTriple wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
Well, you peaked my interest...Now you have to post your qualifications...don't dangle the bait and the yank it away...so let's here it? What are your "actual...

vTriple wrote:
Alright fair enough I said I would so here it is: Bachelor's degree In Computer Network security(completed in 3 years)(participation trophy wot) I was the first...

APLMAN99
5/7/2017 6:05pm
BobPA wrote:
Hypocrite much?
vTriple wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Calling you out...

UDub and Stanford are pretty close to each other......

Stanford is a great school, ranked 3rd overall globally. UW is a public school, ranked 11th in the world. Pretty good for both.

BobPA
5/7/2017 6:07pm
vTriple wrote:
please troll harder. Though someone with my skillset is worth big dollars to any fortune 500 company.
But can you operate a torque wrench?

Post a reply to: Osborne should be docked points

The Latest