Osborne should be docked points

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2017 9:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2017 9:42 PM

Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the front wheel of the other guy, but there was absolutely no fine line here, he flat out took out Savatgy. This is not a sport where you can deliberately and recklessly take out other riders for any reason. That is what Osborne did to get the championship.

|

5/6/2017 9:42 PM

Lol

|

This will go well.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Please tell me this is a fishing post.

Also. In.

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

5/6/2017 9:43 PM

Last turn, championship on the line, that's racin.

|

No Signature.

5/6/2017 9:43 PM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the ...more

GTFO. Ride of the decade to win that and Savatgy put himself in that position. That's all....

|

5/6/2017 9:44 PM

Lol toughing up . Last 2 corners for the championship. You snowflake

|

5/6/2017 9:44 PM

Valid point. I will make sure the AMA is linked this post and takes appropriate action.

|

5/6/2017 9:45 PM

Tell me; what's it like in your safe space?

|

71Fish wrote:

Last turn, championship on the line, that's racin.

Bingo.

Totally legit pass.

Considering the circumstances, I can't even call it "dirty".

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

Osborne should be docked points for that overly aggressive pass. Sometimes it is a fine line and a rear wheel can take out the ...more

People like you make me hate logging on this forum

|

Good pass good on him.

|

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. It was for a championship, of course he's going to take him out.

|

Any racer would have done that

|

5/6/2017 9:46 PM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

And you have to be a snow flake liberal!!!! Get a life.

|

What a pussified response. Savatgy should have been miles ahead of osbourne. He was the rolling road block in that race. Pulling an anchor.

|

Seriously that was about the last corner for a pass and the championship is on the line. More is legal there than the last corner of an LCQ. Anything goes Savatgy didn't deserve the title anyway.

|

5/6/2017 9:47 PM

Any racer would do the same as Zach

|

I'd take out my own grandma in the same situation....

|

Let this pass serve as an example to all the boys and girls who decide to line up behind the gate of exactly what you do if you are in Osborne's situation.

Never give up.
Fight like hell.
And execute a textbook blockpass for the title.

It was perfect.

|

5/6/2017 9:48 PM

It was definitely aggressive, but I've seen far more blatant takeout moves gone unpunished. The only way it would be too much in that situation is if he straight torpedoed/ghost rode his bike into him from a different lane

|

5/6/2017 9:53 PM

You sound like a person with a room full of participation trophies from your childhood haha

|

5/6/2017 9:53 PM

Wimp

|

5/6/2017 9:54 PM

Savatgy has no one to blames but himself. I was hoping Adam was going to end up with it. But hats off to Zach for never giving up and going out and taking the championship.

|

5/6/2017 9:55 PM

I thought the pass was borderline but ok, this however is the issue it shouldn't matterweather it's for a championship or not if it's deliberate and really dirty then yeah action should be taken but if it's deemed ok then let it be and get on with it, but the inconsistencies is what everyone is blowing up about nobody knows what legit or not anymore and it doesn't help that the powers to be come down harder on some with less aggressive moves then some guys get away with flat out take out moves where's the line no one knows that's the issue

|

5/6/2017 9:55 PM

HAHAHAHA ITS FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP lolll who wouldn't do what Osborne did??

|

5/6/2017 9:56 PM

OP do you want some french fries with that pile of salt that you have there?

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

5/6/2017 9:58 PM

Oh my god I'm gonna play Reflex so hard right now

|

5/6/2017 9:59 PM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

You must have only received participation awards growing up, because that pass was what champion are made of.

|

Three 3s are better than one 9three 3s are better than one 9

5/6/2017 10:05 PM

Jeezus just sent OP to hell.

|