Osborne out for Supercross?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2019 3:27 PM

Just saw on his Instagram story about seeing him back in action at Hangtown. Hope it’s not true, but it may make him stronger for outdoors which I feel he is a front runner in.

|

2/7/2019 3:32 PM

SWOHIO GUY wrote:

Just saw on his Instagram story about seeing him back in action at Hangtown. Hope it’s not true, but it may make him stronger for outdoors which I feel he is a front runner in.

That’s not what his story was about. He just simply reposted a story from the Pro Motocross account promoting the outdoors.

|

2/7/2019 3:35 PM

SWOHIO GUY wrote:

trevor310mx wrote:

That’s not what his story was about. He just simply reposted a story from the Pro Motocross account promoting the outdoors.

Ok, just thought it was odd with the timing of him being out this week, looks like he may be back for Arlington according to Racer X

|

2/7/2019 4:53 PM

10 pager

|

2/7/2019 4:58 PM

I thought I heard on pulp that he went down again but he just kind of glossed over it and didn’t make it clear if he was talking about the original injury where he re-injured his collar bone or if he re-injured the re-injury?

|

2/7/2019 4:59 PM

maybe he doesn't lime sx. maybe he really limes mx.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

2/7/2019 5:00 PM

Question marks are important in titles with questionable truth...so I added one.

|

2/7/2019 5:01 PM

Whew!!!.....Man , I opened this thread thinking " Crap!!.....he went down again!! Shit!! "

Good to hear otherwise!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/7/2019 5:05 PM

ML512 wrote:

Question marks are important in titles with questionable truth...so I added one.

Thank you.

|

2/7/2019 5:08 PM

ML512 wrote:

Not the first time you've had to do this?

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/7/2019 5:23 PM

ML512 wrote:

Any info yet? This sport is the worst for injury reports. Hope he's ok!

|

2/7/2019 5:40 PM

ML512 wrote:

Statements with questionable truth should have a question mark?.....man be a lot of members here will have keyboards with worn out ? keys!
Actually mines starting to look a little faded......

|