Osborne and Anderson

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2020 5:17 AM

Did anyone see or have a replay of what happened. Saw it in the corner of the broadcast, but no mention of it.

Looked like one of them whiskey throttled jumping into the middle of the corner and either cut off or hit the other one.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

2/16/2020 5:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2020 5:19 AM

00:31
|

2/16/2020 5:39 AM

Is Osborne signed for next year or is his deal up this year?

|

2/16/2020 6:36 AM

I’m not sure what Osborne was doing there. Slippery track. It’s your teammate. You guys are 4th and 5th off the start. And he just gasses it thinking he could hook up and turn on a dime I guess. This was after he block passed Anderson by over jumping the section before into the corner. Really something you expect rookies in the 250 class to do. Not a top guy on a top team on the 450 who is 29 years old.

|

2/16/2020 6:53 AM

Kdunkin wrote:

Is Osborne signed for next year or is his deal up this year?

1 more year at Husky.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/16/2020 7:22 AM

He has said he’s really been working on his aggressiveness at start of races since jumping to 450. Probably not what Husky was hoping for though haha.

|

2/16/2020 10:26 AM

Thanks! much better view, I just caught it from the corner of the screen.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

2/16/2020 4:04 PM

First good ish start Anderson has got this year . Then bam . Id say he is pissed

|

2/16/2020 4:23 PM

That could have been way worse.. jumping across the track to the outside.

|

2/16/2020 6:15 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

I’m not sure what Osborne was doing there. Slippery track. It’s your teammate. You guys are 4th and 5th off the start. And he just gasses it thinking he could hook up and turn on a dime I guess. This was after he block passed Anderson by over jumping the section before into the corner. Really something you expect rookies in the 250 class to do. Not a top guy on a top team on the 450 who is 29 years old.

I was going to say last night in the race thread when it happened that Osbourne just tried pulling a ridiculously stupid move and screwed over himself and JA....but the servers decided against it. But yeah, I had the exact same thought.

|

2/16/2020 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2020 6:54 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

I think what happened was cause they were on different rhythms they collided and Anderson knocked Osborne's hand off the bars on that last jump.. I can't really tell exactly but it looks like Osborne quickly gets his hand back on but not well enough to get on the brakes

Edit: Just watched it closer.. Yeah that didn't happen haha Osborne was just goin too fast maybe he got spooked cause they did get very close

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/16/2020 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2020 6:55 PM

Man those Huskies look ugly

|