Osborne Vs. Forkner

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2018 8:20 PM

So what’s everyone think of what happened between the #1 and #35?

|

3/3/2018 8:22 PM

Forkner cross jumped. 100% his fault. I can’t stand cross jumping. Could’ve been a lot worse for Osborne.

|

3/3/2018 8:23 PM

Main 2. Forkner got cross rutted and it was a racing incident.

Osborne ran it in on Forkner in turn 1. Also a racing incident.

Nothing dirty in my opinion.

|

3/3/2018 8:23 PM

I say Forkner cross jumped him but I also think it's not as bad as it looked and felt to Zach

|

3/3/2018 8:24 PM

mxbrian15 wrote:

Forkner cross jumped. 100% his fault. I can’t stand cross jumping. Could’ve been a lot worse for Osborne.

That’s it’s exactly what I thought, Jeff was defending him like crazy but it seemed like a no brainer.

|

3/3/2018 8:24 PM

Forkners a punk. Cross jumping ain t cool.

|

3/3/2018 8:26 PM

If that’s the only way you can keep someone behind you, you don’t need to be racing. That crap is unnecessarily dangerous.

|

3/3/2018 8:27 PM

Bloody hell, Forkner even cross jumped on Davalos, too! What an idiot! The only one dumber is Emig!

|

3/3/2018 8:28 PM

Obsorne is 27 and racing in the 250 class or the "rookie" class and gets mad about someone making a rookie mistake? Hmm.

|

3/3/2018 8:31 PM

I mean forkner definitely cross jumped. Whether it was an accident or not. But does Osborne really have a good point to be upset? He's basically a man racing kids.

|

3/3/2018 8:31 PM

Rohr144 wrote:

Obsorne is 27 and racing in the 250 class or the "rookie" class and gets mad about someone making a rookie mistake? Hmm.

Cross jumping is not a rookie mistake in supercross. All of these riders have been around long enough to know it’s unacceptable...

|

3/3/2018 8:32 PM

Austin had caught a Tuf-Blox with his brake pedal earlier in the race. He didn't have a rear brake.

|

3/3/2018 8:36 PM

GuyB wrote:

Austin had caught a Tuf-Blox with his brake pedal earlier in the race. He didn't have a rear brake.

What s that have to do with cross jumping?

|

3/3/2018 8:36 PM

GuyB wrote:

So? What's that gotta do with cross jumping?

|

3/3/2018 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2018 8:40 PM

I'm baffled by some comments here and emigs. Forkner cross jumped and there were no ruts to cross rut. At least not significant ruts. And not having a rear brake doesn't make you cross jump on a straight rhythm, 2nd jump in. Osbornes age is also irrelevant.

|

3/3/2018 8:41 PM

GuyB wrote:

colintrax wrote:

|

3/3/2018 8:43 PM

osbornes dumbass is learning what karma is. Punted AC over a berm last year at indy - in qualifying, cleaned out savatgy at vegas, cleaned out forkner a couple weeks ago. All scenerios could have gotten someone hurt.

|

3/3/2018 8:44 PM

Forkner doesn't have a history of being dirty. It may have been a bad decision but I don't think it was really intentional. Only he knows whether or not it was. Hopefully it wasn't. If it was, then bad move on his part.

|

3/3/2018 8:44 PM

He rode dirty last wk too .plus screaming at riders in qualifying left and right .The last 3 wks . Seems like a real Barca back in his 250 days

|

3/3/2018 8:45 PM

kb228 wrote:

osbornes dumbass is learning what karma is. Punted AC over a berm last year at indy - in qualifying, cleaned out savatgy at ...more

You're gonna blame Osborne for cleaning out Savatgy on the last lap for a championship? Sounds like you're the dumbass.

|

3/3/2018 8:46 PM

kb228 wrote:

osbornes dumbass is learning what karma is. Punted AC over a berm last year at indy - in qualifying, cleaned out savatgy at ...more

In a corner is one thing but in the air is a whole lot different convo

|

3/3/2018 8:47 PM

GuyB wrote:

colintrax wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

Forget I mentioned it. Carry on.

|

3/3/2018 8:48 PM

kb228 wrote:

There's some serious soft headedness going on in this post blink You're gonna blame him for cleaning out Savatgy for a championship? The fuck?! Plus, all of your examples were in corners, not in the air, you dunce.. The only one I will agree to is the Cianciarulo incident, he shouldn't have done that.

|

3/3/2018 8:51 PM

Shit happens when you're racing kids, sometimes you get jammed up in that shit. Forkner fucked up and Osborne was too close and got caught up in it. Shit happens sometimes. Forkner's fault, yes, but it wasn't intentional so just get on with the racing.
|

3/3/2018 8:52 PM

kb228 wrote:

Yeah he should have let savatgy just coast to the championship after battling back from a first turn crash. He's such a dickhead. I bet he hurt savatgys feelings really bad too.

|

3/3/2018 8:52 PM

Photo

|

3/3/2018 8:53 PM

slipdog wrote:
Shit happens when you're racing kids, sometimes you get jammed up in that shit. Forkner fucked up and Osborne was too close ...more

Imo that's was 100% Intentional

|

3/3/2018 8:57 PM

slipdog wrote:
Shit happens when you're racing kids, sometimes you get jammed up in that shit. Forkner fucked up and Osborne was too close ...more
brimx153 wrote:

Imo that's was 100% Intentional

I agree totally

|

3/3/2018 9:00 PM

Forkner has a vendetta against Osborne because of the way their season started. We saw multiple times where he made comments saying essentially "I'm coming for ya, Zach" in interviews with media. I think that's why he drifted over more aggressively than he would've with another rider.

|

3/3/2018 9:00 PM

Seems like the kawasaki guys have decided to not roll over for Osborne!

|