Osborne

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
9/5/2020 9:57pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Zach is definitely steering the ship so far. Any of you guy's remember when he used to post here? I think a lot of his posts...
Zach is definitely steering the ship so far.

Any of you guy's remember when he used to post here? I think a lot of his posts were from when he was still in Europe , if I remember right.
Yep.
js451
9/5/2020 11:14pm
crusher773 wrote:
I've said it before Zach Osborne is a damn American hero. That guy has more fire in his belly than any of the other guys for...
I've said it before Zach Osborne is a damn American hero. That guy has more fire in his belly than any of the other guys for MXdN we need more just like him.
Zacho Barcia and Jmart 👌
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
9/5/2020 11:43pm
He was my pick before the season start. I hope he get the title.

The Shop

jeffro503
9/6/2020 12:29am
And just like everything in life, I never been a Zach fan due to the one thing he repeats up on the podium every time. But...
And just like everything in life, I never been a Zach fan due to the one thing he repeats up on the podium every time.

But regardless of that, he has certainly worked hard and his speed has developed.
He should "thank Aldon" for that!
Isn't that weird how some people can get offended by the smallest little thing. Just gotta take that little dig , because it's something they don't want to hear. Be soft enough to complain about it on a message board.
9/6/2020 1:03am
And just like everything in life, I never been a Zach fan due to the one thing he repeats up on the podium every time. But...
And just like everything in life, I never been a Zach fan due to the one thing he repeats up on the podium every time.

But regardless of that, he has certainly worked hard and his speed has developed.
jeffro503 wrote:
Isn't that weird how some people can get offended by the smallest little thing. Just gotta take that little dig , because it's something they don't...
Isn't that weird how some people can get offended by the smallest little thing. Just gotta take that little dig , because it's something they don't want to hear. Be soft enough to complain about it on a message board.
Yet here YOU are?
keinz
9/6/2020 1:13am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2020 1:28am
Just interesting stats
Current standings

AMA top 3

1.Osborne 30
2.Marvin 30
3.Barcia 28

Average age 29

MXGP top 3

1.Herlings 25
2.Gajser 23
3.Jasikonis 22

Average age 23
jeffro503
9/6/2020 1:21am

jeffro503 wrote:
Isn't that weird how some people can get offended by the smallest little thing. Just gotta take that little dig , because it's something they don't...
Yet here YOU are?
Here I am.........calling you out. Correct.
Bearuno
9/6/2020 1:33am
keinz wrote:
Just interesting stats Current standings AMA top 3 1.Osborne 30 2.Marvin 30 3.Barcia 28 Average age 29 MXGP top 3 1.Herlings 25 2.Gajser 23 3.Jasikonis 22...
Just interesting stats
Current standings

AMA top 3

1.Osborne 30
2.Marvin 30
3.Barcia 28

Average age 29

MXGP top 3

1.Herlings 25
2.Gajser 23
3.Jasikonis 22

Average age 23
You forgot Antonio in your listing - he and 'Shorty' are equal 3rd, currently, with both on 163 points.

AC is just over 2 weeks from his 35th birthday, on September the 23rd .......Cool
keinz
9/6/2020 2:05am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2020 3:22am
keinz wrote:
Just interesting stats Current standings AMA top 3 1.Osborne 30 2.Marvin 30 3.Barcia 28 Average age 29 MXGP top 3 1.Herlings 25 2.Gajser 23 3.Jasikonis 22...
Just interesting stats
Current standings

AMA top 3

1.Osborne 30
2.Marvin 30
3.Barcia 28

Average age 29

MXGP top 3

1.Herlings 25
2.Gajser 23
3.Jasikonis 22

Average age 23
Bearuno wrote:
You forgot Antonio in your listing - he and 'Shorty' are equal 3rd, currently, with both on 163 points. AC is just over 2 weeks from...
You forgot Antonio in your listing - he and 'Shorty' are equal 3rd, currently, with both on 163 points.

AC is just over 2 weeks from his 35th birthday, on September the 23rd .......Cool
No, i didn't (and aliens don't countSmile . Officially Jasikonis in 3th, and Cairoli sits in 4th. To be fair, let's do the math after today's racingCool

keinz
9/6/2020 2:36am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2020 2:51am
keinz wrote:
Just interesting stats
Current standings

AMA top 3

1.Osborne 30
2.Marvin 30
3.Barcia 28

Average age 29

MXGP top 3

1.Herlings 25
2.Gajser 23
3.Jasikonis 22

Average age 23
AMA 250

1.J.Mart 27
2.DF 26
3.A.Mart 31

Average 28

MXGP, MX2

1,Vialle 20
2.Geerts 20
3.Renaux 19
Snapper
9/6/2020 3:07am
Osborne needs to write a book on his career when he'd done. The most unconventional career path and story although I can see him racing for a very long time, probably moving to off-road when he's done with MX and SX.
downard254
9/6/2020 7:18am
Boomslang wrote:
Just finished watching the motos and Osborne was on rails. They got that bike dailed.
Did you notice his lines in the turns. He was constantly in the sweet spot, staying just inside the loose fluff and outside the slick insides. His bike was extremely well sorted in my view. The dude is rock solid and I’m loving it.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
9/6/2020 8:40am
I never been a Zach fan due to that one thing he repeats up on the podium every time. But regardless of that, he has certainly...
I never been a Zach fan due to that one thing he repeats up on the podium every time.

kpiper wrote:
No one can explain how 'we' are even here in existence. There is something well beyond human understanding going on. Zach is grateful for life and...
No one can explain how 'we' are even here in existence.

There is something well beyond human understanding going on.

Zach is grateful for life and all the things he has been able to accomplish. His comments are totally appropriate.
X2. What are rediculous reason to not be a fan of someone
Have you heard that guy who finished 2nd in the east podium speech’s?
9/6/2020 8:53am
kpiper wrote:
No one can explain how 'we' are even here in existence. There is something well beyond human understanding going on. Zach is grateful for life and...

Zach is grateful for life and all the things he has been able to accomplish. His comments are totally appropriate.
X2. What are rediculous reason to not be a fan of someone
jjavaman wrote:
Have you heard that guy who finished 2nd in the east podium speech’s?
I skip the podium speeches half the time. "Bike was good tonite thanks to (insert 20 different sponsor names.)"
wreckitrandy
9/6/2020 10:11am
G-man wrote:
Yea ol Zacho has paid his dues no doubt. He's on the short list of Americans who was not scared to leave the comforts of home...
Yea ol Zacho has paid his dues no doubt.

He's on the short list of Americans who was not scared to leave the comforts of home to go overseas and represent the United States on foreign land.

Any rider that does that whether it be on the Road Race circuit or Motocross and deals with all the many pitfalls of traveling to many countries and has to adapt to different languages and food, EXTREME weather, currency, travel and fans who might root AGAINST you (Lackey had fans hit him with sticks!) is way up on my respect list. 👍

I REALLY miss the days of getting the weekly Cycle News to see how our boys did each weekend. Where have the good times gone, I can only think of TWO American Roadracers doing it right now....Sad

Watching Zach ride yesterday you can't help but notice how solid he is, there is nothing flashy or amazing that he does. Just being a great starter and hammering lap after lap mistake free.

He's a bring your hard hat and lunch pail to work type of guy and gets it done.

Tip of the visor to him. Smile

walent215 wrote:
Yup... love how he gives credit to The Lord!! I hope he puts a stamp on the cship and clinches early so he can celebrate/enjoy a...
Yup... love how he gives credit to The Lord!!
I hope he puts a stamp on the cship and clinches early so he can celebrate/enjoy a round or two with his team/family without the pressure!

I'm not a betting man anymore but, if I were, I'd wager that he thanks God for Aldon daily.
fgb729
9/6/2020 10:13am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2020 10:19am
kpiper wrote:

Post a reply to: Osborne

The Latest