Osborne

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2019 10:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 11:03 AM

Couldn’t even pick the bike up, I’d say he aggravated his injury

Edit: Just listened to an interview with Matthes and he is alright. Said he hit is scar on his helmet and got a dead arm. Didn’t want to be in anyone’s way after the crash so he pulled off.

|

2/16/2019 10:42 PM

He seemed to be favoring it after, labrums are no good to hurt, very easy to re hurt or tear again so hope he’s alright

|

2/16/2019 11:01 PM

Imagine the roller coaster of emotions he was going through. Finally in a 450 SX Main 6 races into the season, sees a chance to pass Tomac through the whoops and get's bitten in the ass by the huck-a-buck monster. What a night...

|

2/16/2019 11:05 PM

He'll be back, and he'll be a better rider. Kid was riding great tonight until he got bit.

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/16/2019 11:29 PM

By looks he didnt have 100% strengh in his shoulders to hang in whoops. Cut out whoops would be worst part of track and as he didnt get his bike up seems there is need to recover little more time.

|

2/17/2019 12:11 AM

jevyguy wrote:

Edit: Just listened to an interview with Matthes and he is alright. Said he hit is scar on his helmet and got a dead arm. Didn’t want to be in anyone’s way after the crash so he pulled off.

The bike weighs 240 pounds and was upside down on the decline of the backside of a berm. Yo could not pick it up either.

|

2/17/2019 12:16 AM

jevyguy wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

The bike weighs 240 pounds and was upside down on the decline of the backside of a berm. Yo could not pick it up either.

But you could drag it down. There was no sense of urgency, he was hurting!

|

2/17/2019 4:05 AM

jevyguy wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

kpersonius264 wrote:

it’s not like you are taking 240lbs and picking it up. He looked scared to even try

|

2/17/2019 4:49 AM

That bikes doesn't weight 240lbs at any rate.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/17/2019 5:01 AM

Texas Built wrote:

kpersonius264 wrote:

p3fab wrote:

it’s not like you are taking 240lbs and picking it up. He looked scared to even try

Scared, lol

|

2/17/2019 5:44 AM

Looked fast!

|

2/17/2019 5:58 AM

jevyguy wrote:

Texas Built wrote:

That’s no shit we were right in front of him and the damn bike was vertical...I’d like to see these squids pick it up too

|

2/17/2019 5:59 AM

IMO he just trying to save himself safe thru the SX, and saving himself for the outdoors. Like Covington, but there are two different stories, so I have can be wrong

|

Power is nothing without control

2/17/2019 6:21 AM

keinz wrote:

IMO he just trying to save himself safe thru the SX, and saving himself for the outdoors. Like Covington, but there are two different stories, so I have can be wrong

That didnt look like Trying to save himself lol, if so he didnt do a very good job of it, but im not sure why he didn't rejoin the race?

|

2/17/2019 6:28 AM

He landed on his back/ass, shoulders and arms were not even close to the ground.

|

2/17/2019 6:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 6:32 AM

Tarz483 wrote:

That didnt look like Trying to save himself lol, if so he didnt do a very good job of it, but im not sure why he didn't rejoin the race?

Same reason, what I just mentioned. He just back from the injury, and SX season is gone anyway

|

Power is nothing without control