Orlando 2 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Create New Tag

2/20/2021 8:14 PM

tuttle425 wrote:

I watched AC's crash about 10 times now and I can't really tell what he hurt. He's not carrying himself like it's a shoulder and his arms/hands seem okay. Wonder if he didn't hit his head.

I would suggest there's some internal damage.. Not saying it's anything drastic, but he was squashed into the jump by his bike

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/20/2021 8:35 PM

I root for Tomac and Webb both, so it was a both a great race to watch and a bummer. Personally, I think Tomac does well for a while (coming through the pack), but hits a brick wall of frustration and then mentally destructs. I think these tracks so far (tight, slick, hard to pass on, that require perfect timing, and that demand excellent throttle control) are just too much for him. He's a "rail the corners", full throttle, hard charger that thrives on fast tracks and narly conditions. Thats why he's a Daytona beast. Too many tracks like they've had, too many bad starts, so much difficulty moving up through the pack while getting further behind on points each week, have him self destructing, losing hope, and losing that fire where "beast mode" reside. That is what i believe is happening with Tomac. Just my thoughts based on my observations.
Coop Dog, on the other hand, is suited to it because his throttle control and race craft are both incredible. Similar guys in many ways, but opposites in the way they ride and approach a race. The Tomac fan in me just hopes Tomac finds his mojo, goes on a "beast mode" run of wins, and is back in the fight for the title over the next few races. The Webb fan in me is stoked, believing he's gonna wear Ken plum out, and getting another 450 sx title.
Now........enough about those two.
How about my jolly ole' english homeboy MAX ANSTIE!?!? Fresh off of an injury, first time ever in a 450 sx event, and fights off a legit, sx vet like Dean Wilson to get straight into the main from his heat race! I must say, i would have bet that IF Max got into the main, it would be through the LCQ. i thought it might be 2 or 3 races before even that happened. I was wrong as F and yet glad I was. He's a cool guy. I like seeing people like him do well.
Bummed for AC. Super good dude. Incredible talent. A bitter sweet night of sx.

|

2/20/2021 8:42 PM

tuttle425 wrote:

I watched AC's crash about 10 times now and I can't really tell what he hurt. He's not carrying himself like it's a shoulder and his arms/hands seem okay. Wonder if he didn't hit his head.

jemcee wrote:

I would suggest there's some internal damage.. Not saying it's anything drastic, but he was squashed into the jump by his bike

That was a very awkward angle his upper/lower body was in on the impact. Hoping for good news.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/20/2021 8:49 PM

tuttle425 wrote:

jemcee wrote:

plowboy wrote:

That was a very awkward angle his upper/lower body was in on the impact. Hoping for good news.

Yeah very! Looked like he had a pretty serious case of the HUUUUNGH HUUUUNGH's as well (the noise you make when ya body is trying to get everything back into the shape it supposed to be)

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/21/2021 1:26 AM

Narwhal wrote:

Track designs this year are really bad. Slot car tracks every week.

Roczen went from 17th to 4th .. and he was nice to all of them , didnt need to bang bars for it

|

2/21/2021 3:07 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

Do Brit's always pronounce a word that ends in an A with an R. Like HondaR and FloridaR? I never noticed that before but heard it a few times tonight.

Diffey isn’t a Brit 😂

|

2/21/2021 3:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2021 3:32 AM

FlickitFlat wrote:

Do Brit's always pronounce a word that ends in an A with an R. Like HondaR and FloridaR? I never noticed that before but heard it a few times tonight.

mysterion1171 wrote:

Diffey isn’t a Brit 😂

Do Americans always pronounce words with an 'O' in them like its 2 'A's
'
'Haanda

He says 'Honda' just fine.

|

2/21/2021 6:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2021 6:08 AM

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

Please, Americans sound like eloquent rocket scientist compared to you Brits. You guys sound like you're chewing on some taffy after 15 beers...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

2/21/2021 10:22 AM

Reese95w wrote:

Hey K-Roc's and Scottie's favorite F1 driver is the same!

ocscottie wrote:

I was gonna say something about that, what a tool LOL

K-Roc's embracement of Hamilton jinxed him last night.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/21/2021 12:54 PM

FlickitFlat wrote:

mysterion1171 wrote:

Diffey isn’t a Brit 😂

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

Does every Brit have fucked up teeth and smell like shit? Yep, I think they do.

|

2/21/2021 1:07 PM

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

Not to change the subject, but Honda is a last name so it should be pronounced as done by that person. I'm not Japanese so not sure of the correct pronunciation however.

|

2/21/2021 1:15 PM

mysterion1171 wrote:

Diffey isn’t a Brit 😂

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

15psd wrote:

I'm gonna assume you are good friends with Phil and are giving him a dig. If not, there's no call for your comment. My wife is British and her crooked choppers haven't slowed down her eating in the least. I joke, but cool yer jets bro.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/21/2021 2:14 PM

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

15psd wrote:

plowboy wrote:

I'm gonna assume you are good friends with Phil and are giving him a dig. If not, there's no call for your comment. My wife is British and her crooked choppers haven't slowed down her eating in the least. I joke, but cool yer jets bro.

THIS is why I'm a plowboy fan.

|

2/21/2021 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2021 7:29 PM

This may have already been discussed and I haven’t seen it but why did they not change the track from last week? First time I believe that they have ever raced the same exact track.

|

2/21/2021 7:39 PM

WW444 wrote:

This may have already been discussed and I haven’t seen it but why did they not change the track from last week? First time I believe that they have ever raced the same exact track.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/21/2021 8:03 PM

mysterion1171 wrote:

Diffey isn’t a Brit 😂

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

BobPA wrote:

Please, Americans sound like eloquent rocket scientist compared to you Brits. You guys sound like you're chewing on some taffy after 15 beers...

I thought he was British. My bad. But no he does not say Honda OK. I never really noticed it much until last night. He says Hondar or Honder. He said Floridar, and the worst was Barcia. Now there is no way in hell Barcia is pronounced Barsher. I've heard others in the past say Americ er when refering to an American.
It was an honest question.

|

2/21/2021 8:25 PM

philG wrote:

'
'Haanda

BobPA wrote:

FlickitFlat wrote:

I thought he was British. My bad. But no he does not say Honda OK. I never really noticed it much until last night. He says Hondar or Honder. He said Floridar, and the worst was Barcia. Now there is no way in hell Barcia is pronounced Barsher. I've heard others in the past say Americ er when refering to an American.
It was an honest question.

He is an aussie.
we pronounce things differently.. just because you pronounce it one way over there doesnt mean the way we say it is wrong hahaha its called accents. crazy that's how the world works wink

worst debate for a word is how Americans pronounce Aluminium hahaha but ehh who cares. I kinda enjoy listening to how people pronounce different words.

Diffey is doing well. he actually follows the sports and has knowledge behind it from his personal life, I like the up beat bit faster talking. as an aussie myself its easier to understand.

beggers cant be choosers. just happy we have racing back.

|