2582nd
2/21/2021 8:25pm
philG wrote:
Do Americans always pronounce words with an 'O' in them like its 2 'A's
'
'Haanda

He says 'Honda' just fine.

BobPA wrote:
Please, Americans sound like eloquent rocket scientist compared to you Brits. You guys sound like you're chewing on some taffy after 15 beers...
I thought he was British. My bad. But no he does not say Honda OK. I never really noticed it much until last night. He says...
I thought he was British. My bad. But no he does not say Honda OK. I never really noticed it much until last night. He says Hondar or Honder. He said Floridar, and the worst was Barcia. Now there is no way in hell Barcia is pronounced Barsher. I've heard others in the past say Americ er when refering to an American.
It was an honest question.
He is an aussie.
we pronounce things differently.. just because you pronounce it one way over there doesnt mean the way we say it is wrong hahaha its called accents. crazy that's how the world works Wink

worst debate for a word is how Americans pronounce Aluminium hahaha but ehh who cares. I kinda enjoy listening to how people pronounce different words.

Diffey is doing well. he actually follows the sports and has knowledge behind it from his personal life, I like the up beat bit faster talking. as an aussie myself its easier to understand.

beggers cant be choosers. just happy we have racing back.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Orlando 2 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest