Orlando 2 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Create New Tag

2/20/2021 7:07 PM

Barcia like a auctioneer on the podium lol.

|

10' 200 XC-w
96' XR600r

2/20/2021 7:07 PM

Barcia: "The track was like the west coast, and I've never been good at that."

His only 450 wins: Phoenix, Seattle, Anaheim, Anaheim.

|

2/20/2021 7:08 PM

plowboy wrote:

That AC crash was ugly.

He almost got away with it, then the bike just folded him.. Horrible

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/20/2021 7:09 PM

Credit to Barcia, serious heat most the of the race from Tomac and then Roczen, dude just kept at it and mostly hit his marks. Not easy to do on that track.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/20/2021 7:12 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Credit to Barcia, serious heat most the of the race from Tomac and then Roczen, dude just kept at it and mostly hit his marks. Not easy to do on that track.

That track was just evil.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/20/2021 7:12 PM

Mavetism wrote:

The same 2nd and 3rd place trophy every race? That's pretty lame.

I reckon the teams are stoked haha I doubt the riders do anything with the second and third trophies so it just becomes clutter in the truck or shop.. They can stack these ones in a drawer somewhere haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/20/2021 7:12 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Ferrandis back up to 11th after being last for a long time.

Pretty good ride.

Saw him pull off the track for a bit...then back on in last. Then he slowly gained time on the leaders for a few laps while never getting lapped. Wonder what happened 🤔

|

2/20/2021 7:13 PM

Photo
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/20/2021 7:13 PM

Markturbo wrote:

Marv and his 30 min podium speeches

grin I'm pretty sure it's a French thing.
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/20/2021 7:15 PM

Markturbo wrote:

Marv and his 30 min podium speeches

-MAVERICK- wrote: grin I'm pretty sure it's a French thing.

Pourcel known yammerer

|

2/20/2021 7:15 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Ferrandis back up to 11th after being last for a long time.

Pretty good ride.

jkoch249 wrote:

Saw him pull off the track for a bit...then back on in last. Then he slowly gained time on the leaders for a few laps while never getting lapped. Wonder what happened 🤔

I'm not sure, but pretty damn good ride all things considered.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/20/2021 7:15 PM

jambalaya wrote:

Anderson is so underrated. He got an absolutely terrible start. Everyone wants to write his obituary all the time

How's the heck is he underrated? People expect him to run up front hes a former title winner. He's finally showing signs of life this year. People being tough on him is justified

|

2/20/2021 7:17 PM

Tomac is definitely not Tomac this year and its so hard to watch. Easy to say as an arm chair expert but its blatantly obvious. As much as the other guys have upped their game, I feel as though he has dropped is.

Granted, we hold him to such incredibly lofty heights and he is 3rd in points, but that's definitely not 2020, 19, 18, or 17 Eli out there at the moment. The in form Tomac of those years marches through Barcia and goes to work bridging the gap to the front 2.

You can't be great forever, but I'd hate for him to fade out so quickly after such a strong, mature and consistent showing just a year ago.

|

2/20/2021 7:17 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

450 Points

Photo

2 horse race

|

2/20/2021 7:17 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Credit to Barcia, serious heat most the of the race from Tomac and then Roczen, dude just kept at it and mostly hit his marks. Not easy to do on that track.

plowboy wrote:

That track was just evil.

For real, just that whoops section took down several 250 riders between the heats and main

|

2/20/2021 7:21 PM

BS12 wrote:

Tomac is definitely not Tomac this year and its so hard to watch. Easy to say as an arm chair expert but its blatantly obvious. As much as the other guys have upped their game, I feel as though he has dropped is.

Granted, we hold him to such incredibly lofty heights and he is 3rd in points, but that's definitely not 2020, 19, 18, or 17 Eli out there at the moment. The in form Tomac of those years marches through Barcia and goes to work bridging the gap to the front 2.

You can't be great forever, but I'd hate for him to fade out so quickly after such a strong, mature and consistent showing just a year ago.

I’m promise you, Tomac is Tomac.

|

2/20/2021 7:21 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

450 Points

Photo

mx 219 wrote:

2 horse race

Not quite yet. One bad race/DNF and it all changes.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/20/2021 7:22 PM

Anderson is a good example of the fact that we don't know a got dam thing here at Vital.

He's had some underlying issues and we all toss him like his attitude is bad or he likes to goof around too much.

Seriously....these riders at this level need everything to click, everything! The top 10 are real badass mother f'ers.

You better be tuned if you're gonna run in there with them.

I'm glad to see Hombre getting it dialed....I'm a fan.

|

2/20/2021 7:26 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

450 Points

Photo

mx 219 wrote:

2 horse race

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not quite yet. One bad race/DNF and it all changes.

AC from 4th to 8th ouch

|

2/20/2021 7:28 PM

Markturbo wrote:

Marv and his 30 min podium speeches

He's improved a lot IMO! This one had some pretty good substance, I thought, describing the track and throwing a bit of shade at Anderson.

|

2/20/2021 7:29 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Credit to Barcia, serious heat most the of the race from Tomac and then Roczen, dude just kept at it and mostly hit his marks. Not easy to do on that track.

plowboy wrote:

That track was just evil.

Mummy_Napkin wrote:

For real, just that whoops section took down several 250 riders between the heats and main

Very true. I NEVER want to see anyone get hurt, but it's also welcome to see things actually "challenging " for these guys....things that separate them a bit. I know we all complain when the tracks are too easy as well.

|

2/20/2021 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 7:31 PM

Forty wrote:

Anderson is a good example of the fact that we don't know a got dam thing here at Vital.

He's had some underlying issues and we all toss him like his attitude is bad or he likes to goof around too much.

Seriously....these riders at this level need everything to click, everything! The top 10 are real badass mother f'ers.

You better be tuned if you're gonna run in there with them.

I'm glad to see Hombre getting it dialed....I'm a fan.

Yeah, a lot of Vital was positively giddy with the "He left Aldon, now he's a fat washed out has-been who doesn't take the sport seriously" angle. Oops! I'm stoked for him.

|

2/20/2021 7:31 PM

Anyone else notice how many times Ricky talked about the chess match? I get the reference but man come on. It’s not that close of an analogy

|

2/20/2021 7:32 PM

BS12 wrote:

Tomac is definitely not Tomac this year and its so hard to watch. Easy to say as an arm chair expert but its blatantly obvious. As much as the other guys have upped their game, I feel as though he has dropped is.

Granted, we hold him to such incredibly lofty heights and he is 3rd in points, but that's definitely not 2020, 19, 18, or 17 Eli out there at the moment. The in form Tomac of those years marches through Barcia and goes to work bridging the gap to the front 2.

You can't be great forever, but I'd hate for him to fade out so quickly after such a strong, mature and consistent showing just a year ago.

He's quickly morphing into Blake Baggett.

|

2/20/2021 7:36 PM

parkman wrote:

Dang, as a Tomac fan that was hard to watch.

I hear ya.

|

2/20/2021 7:42 PM

I seem to recall there were at LEAST 3-4 Eli BEAST MODE races for every weird stinker. Now it's basically flipped.

|

2/20/2021 7:49 PM

Word from GuyB was AC got transported to the hospital.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/20/2021 7:54 PM

I watched AC's crash about 10 times now and I can't really tell what he hurt. He's not carrying himself like it's a shoulder and his arms/hands seem okay. Wonder if he didn't hit his head.

|

2/20/2021 7:54 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Ferrandis back up to 11th after being last for a long time.

Pretty good ride.

jkoch249 wrote:

Saw him pull off the track for a bit...then back on in last. Then he slowly gained time on the leaders for a few laps while never getting lapped. Wonder what happened 🤔

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'm not sure, but pretty damn good ride all things considered.

Stopped by his mechanic with a shift lever issue after hitting a tuff block.

|

2/20/2021 8:01 PM

Plessinger just keeps putting in top ten results, good on him.

|