Orlando 1 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
resetjet
2/13/2021 9:04pm
Track was lame. Not sure what it looked like on tv, but it was follow the leader. Whoops were to short snd too easy, everyone was doing the exact same rythyms. Startercross.
aeffertz
2/13/2021 9:05pm
ocscottie wrote:
That was kind of a sleeper, not a whole lotta action on track.
yea it definitely didnt live up to the hype of the 07 race they made it out to be.
It was just a replica of the 07 track. The series isn’t scripted.
fins227
2/13/2021 9:28pm
That’s still a big points lead and coop is under rated.
SilverSpurs
2/13/2021 9:49pm
Shaned9326 wrote:
This is several races now that Tomac has lost time at end of races and where the hell is Beast Mode at?
At home with the baby is my guess.

The Shop

JamesReed
2/14/2021 12:24am
bthede489 wrote:
This wasn’t a statement race for Webb, this was just a good race. Could be a big difference come a few rounds
Last week was Webb's "statement race." He didn't know how to improve the bike, so he leaned on the team's experience, and he finally had competitive speed. This week was more of the same, and it just confirms that Cooper is back in the championship chase.
Lightning78
2/14/2021 12:35am
bthede489 wrote:
This wasn’t a statement race for Webb, this was just a good race. Could be a big difference come a few rounds
JamesReed wrote:
Last week was Webb's "statement race." He didn't know how to improve the bike, so he leaned on the team's experience, and he finally had competitive...
Last week was Webb's "statement race." He didn't know how to improve the bike, so he leaned on the team's experience, and he finally had competitive speed. This week was more of the same, and it just confirms that Cooper is back in the championship chase.
He was running a spring shock contrary to what kept being reported on the broadcast
Crush
2/14/2021 1:43am
tuttle425 wrote:
I watched 2017 Salt Lake the other night. Holy shit, this Tomac looks nothing like that Tomac. Granted, I watched East Rutherford right after it and...
I watched 2017 Salt Lake the other night. Holy shit, this Tomac looks nothing like that Tomac. Granted, I watched East Rutherford right after it and saw a Tomac more like this Tomac.
Yep. That dude isn't on the number 1 bike right now for sure. That dude was pissed off and hungry. This dude seems either like something is wrong or he is content.

I've never seen him get popped so much on each jump, and he's mis-timing shit everywhere. Even double-apexing turns where normally he used to murder everyone in the bends.
tek14
2/14/2021 1:45am
ocscottie wrote:
That was kind of a sleeper, not a whole lotta action on track.
yea it definitely didnt live up to the hype of the 07 race they made it out to be.
aeffertz wrote:
It was just a replica of the 07 track. The series isn’t scripted.
It was like 3/5 size replica of 2007 track. When they showed real 2007 track it had long whoops wide corners. Do they really try to save 50% cost with dirt and making narrow tracks that start is only thing that matters?

Mookie was doing great but cased on jump combo and maybe that did hurt as he did let Jason and Marvin by before getting back to speed?

Startercross sucks.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
2/14/2021 4:13am
I don't know how they do it, but they can make any track feel and look tight. I dunno they just seem narrow and really tight in corners and guys are struggling to turn.
Saltybrad
2/14/2021 5:58am
hamncheeze wrote:
Any idea what happened to Malcolm about 2/3 of the way? He was moving forward, then had a rough half lap where he let Marv and...
Any idea what happened to Malcolm about 2/3 of the way? He was moving forward, then had a rough half lap where he let Marv and Anderson pass and was struggling after that. Not sure if he had a mechanical, but it was weird.
Stewart almost got bit on the triple next to the finish line in a similar fashion as Nichols in the 250s. He carried the front wheel onto the takeoff. Maybe he backed it off after that butt puckering moment. I will agree the notion of the track felt really tight.
mxb2
2/14/2021 6:08am
cwel11 wrote:
I can’t imagine Kawi being happy with either one of their riders at this point. Underperforming
Best team duo in the pits,. I guess hrc , ktm better get a refund on all the title $$ they spent on kroc, musquin Lol.
GuyWithABike
Fantasy
2278th
2/14/2021 6:10am
Was wondering what happened to Friese on the first lap. He started fifth then got shuffled back after third turn. I re-watched the race and it looks like Savatgy and him got into each other right after the whoops in turn 3. Anyone else catch that?
teamddr
2/14/2021 6:11am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2021 6:12am
mxlegend99 wrote:
Great race by Webb. Was hoping Roczen was going to get one back on him and steal a win. But Webb is just so much better...
Great race by Webb. Was hoping Roczen was going to get one back on him and steal a win. But Webb is just so much better at reading a race than everyone else and making the best decisions.

His pass for the lead was unreal.
str8line wrote:
Kenny was a sitting duck behind Brayton. It was a nice pass by Webb and he rode great to never let Kenny near him but I...

Kenny was a sitting duck behind Brayton. It was a nice pass by Webb and he rode great to never let Kenny near him but I wonder if they both got around Brayton if Ken could have held off Cooper.
I’m a Kenny fan and don’t care for Webb but he beat him fair and square last night.
toroP
2/14/2021 8:10am
Just rewound. Brayton sat up, for Ken likely, but Ken was stuck following, and Webb pounced.
ShawdowGlen
2/14/2021 9:48am
After a disappointing heat race.....Coop showed us once again that he is an assassin. ....but this time, in the first few laps.

Respect to KR for pushing him early and catching him toward the end. Still pulling for a KR title this year.

Post a reply to: Orlando 1 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest