Oregon Moto People

I’ve been out of the moto scene for a long time and don’t know a lot of people up here that ride yet. I was given a bike a few months ago but haven’t been able to work a truck in to the budget yet, so I’ve only been out once so far this year to Mountain View.

If anyone in Eugene ever has room for an extra 450 and is willing to let a stranger tag along for a day, please let me know. I definitely need more moto back in my life.
|
Moto331
5/31/2019 4:51am
There’s also a track close to you in Eugene Smile if I lived there I’d help ya out totally
mxb2
5/31/2019 6:58am
I’ve been out of the moto scene for a long time and don’t know a lot of people up here that ride yet. I was given...
I’ve been out of the moto scene for a long time and don’t know a lot of people up here that ride yet. I was given a bike a few months ago but haven’t been able to work a truck in to the budget yet, so I’ve only been out once so far this year to Mountain View.

If anyone in Eugene ever has room for an extra 450 and is willing to let a stranger tag along for a day, please let me know. I definitely need more moto back in my life.
U haul, enterprise, hertz rents. Trucks, vans $20 a day.
jeffro503
5/31/2019 8:08am
I’ve been out of the moto scene for a long time and don’t know a lot of people up here that ride yet. I was given...

Jared , if you were closer I would definitely help you out. I have an extended Chevy Express and can slam 3 bikes , gear , tools , ect in there. I know there are quite a few people down your way that ride quite a lot , so since you just started looking for some help , let me see if I can help find someone.
5/31/2019 10:02am
mxb2 wrote:
When you add in the mileage they charge it comes closer to $80+. With gas for the truck, bike, and entry fee to ride you're talking about over $150 for a day of practice, which isn't practical for me if I want to ride more than once a month. The track close to us in Eugene doesn't seem to have too many practice days. Albany is the next closest from what I've gathered and I'd rather ride at a track than in the woods.

Jeffro, I appreciate it man. If nothing comes of it or this post, so be it. But its worth a shot until I can work a little truck in to my budget.

The Shop

wolf918
5/31/2019 10:20am

jeffro503 wrote:
Jared , if you were closer I would definitely help you out. I have an extended Chevy Express and can slam 3 bikes , gear...
Jared , if you were closer I would definitely help you out. I have an extended Chevy Express and can slam 3 bikes , gear , tools , ect in there. I know there are quite a few people down your way that ride quite a lot , so since you just started looking for some help , let me see if I can help find someone.
Who the hell would give this a thumbs down?
mxb2
5/31/2019 1:41pm
mxb2 wrote:
When you add in the mileage they charge it comes closer to $80+. With gas for the truck, bike, and entry fee to ride you're talking...
When you add in the mileage they charge it comes closer to $80+. With gas for the truck, bike, and entry fee to ride you're talking about over $150 for a day of practice, which isn't practical for me if I want to ride more than once a month. The track close to us in Eugene doesn't seem to have too many practice days. Albany is the next closest from what I've gathered and I'd rather ride at a track than in the woods.

Jeffro, I appreciate it man. If nothing comes of it or this post, so be it. But its worth a shot until I can work a little truck in to my budget.
True. Or a small open trailer.
jeffro503
5/31/2019 2:30pm
mxb2 wrote:
When you add in the mileage they charge it comes closer to $80+. With gas for the truck, bike, and entry fee to ride you're talking...

No problem at all Jared. I put the word out , and as soon as I hear back I'll let you know. We'll get you to the track one way or the other.
Natester551v
5/31/2019 3:15pm

jeffro503 wrote:
Jared , if you were closer I would definitely help you out. I have an extended Chevy Express and can slam 3 bikes , gear...
wolf918 wrote:
Who the hell would give this a thumbs down?
Trolls that are bitter at their own pathetic lives and feel compelled to lash out at others.

Good on ya, Jeffro - that's what moto people are all about.
Natester551v
5/31/2019 3:17pm
Helping moto-bros, not the pathetic trolls part....Blink ...just to be clear...
jeffro503
5/31/2019 3:38pm
mxb2 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
No problem at all Jared. I put the word out , and as soon as I hear back I'll let you know. We'll get you to...
No problem at all Jared. I put the word out , and as soon as I hear back I'll let you know. We'll get you to the track one way or the other.
PM sent Jared. I'll try and hook you up with a great group of riding buddies down that way.

Post a reply to: Oregon Moto People

The Latest