Oregon Dunes with MotoSport.com

metzler316
Edited Date/Time 8/26/2015 1:25pm
|
8/26/2015 11:06am
Sand riding is an absolute blast. Seems like nowadays the damn razors are taking over the place in Oklahoma dunes.
burnside
8/26/2015 12:19pm
The Hanny show!
Does he have a ride for 2016?
kawirider819
8/26/2015 12:33pm
burnside wrote:
The Hanny show!
Does he have a ride for 2016?
Seriously, best free ride style in the game. Durham is up there too.
Kawisrok
8/26/2015 12:42pm
Sand riding is an absolute blast. Seems like nowadays the damn razors are taking over the place in Oklahoma dunes.
Oh they're doing that here in Oregon as well. I can only imagine they had some sort of special shoot going on that allowed them to stop others from accessing their area cuz I have NEVER been to any of the dunes here in Oregon without them buzzing everything including campgrounds.

The Shop

JeepnMike
8/26/2015 12:53pm
Kawisrok wrote:
Oh they're doing that here in Oregon as well. I can only imagine they had some sort of special shoot going on that allowed them to...
Oh they're doing that here in Oregon as well. I can only imagine they had some sort of special shoot going on that allowed them to stop others from accessing their area cuz I have NEVER been to any of the dunes here in Oregon without them buzzing everything including campgrounds.
I just spent a week in SLC, they are all over the place there too (a little up here in WA as well). I don't know that every MX guy is hanging up the helmet and buying a Razor, I am betting it is more Jeep guys that are converting. If they can play nice, I don't see it as big of a nuisance as you might think. They are quieter than a lot of ORVs, likely not as bad environmentally, etc. Some guys are modding these things to the moon and back.. I have heard of folks spending upwards of $90K trying to turn them into whoop swallowing desert buggies.

To me, as a boater, they are kind of like a Wave Blaster though.. Sort of a trend, possibly annoying, time will tell.

BTW Narrator, being offroad, case of beer, 3 whores, what more could you ask for? Maybe a good pizza, but life couldn't be better Grinning

8/26/2015 1:06pm
Kawisrok wrote:
Oh they're doing that here in Oregon as well. I can only imagine they had some sort of special shoot going on that allowed them to...
JeepnMike wrote:
I just spent a week in SLC, they are all over the place there too (a little up here in WA as well). I don't know...
I just spent a week in SLC, they are all over the place there too (a little up here in WA as well). I don't know that every MX guy is hanging up the helmet and buying a Razor, I am betting it is more Jeep guys that are converting. If they can play nice, I don't see it as big of a nuisance as you might think. They are quieter than a lot of ORVs, likely not as bad environmentally, etc. Some guys are modding these things to the moon and back.. I have heard of folks spending upwards of $90K trying to turn them into whoop swallowing desert buggies.

To me, as a boater, they are kind of like a Wave Blaster though.. Sort of a trend, possibly annoying, time will tell.

BTW Narrator, being offroad, case of beer, 3 whores, what more could you ask for? Maybe a good pizza, but life couldn't be better Grinning

I was thinking the exact same thing - waveblaster.
I used to ride a stand up Yamaha Superjet 650 jetski for years. Towards the tail end of my riding years, every summer more and more sea doo's. Irritated the crap out of me. I'm sure they are fun though. I think the draw is they are easy to ride from the git-go.
yota
8/26/2015 1:25pm
That big steel bridge is the McCullough Bridge in my hometown. cool.

Post a reply to: Oregon Dunes with MotoSport.com

The Latest