Opinions on the tracks

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2019 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 9:45 PM

Imo I liked both tracks so far. A1 was really cool... the double double was unique obviously. Glendale besides Mookies crash in the whoops which anyone can crash at any time this track did not look inherently dangerous to me. I saw no big cases, no exposed plywood, no weird edges, no sketchy rythms.

Everyone seemed in control and it looked like a solid track with looots of room. Sometimes it just looks like the track will eventually bite someone like Kennys A2. Didnt see that here Mookie just missed a whoop. The talent level of the 450s is nuts and the good tracks is giving people different lines and rythms making great racing. Working out great so far. AC is a beast too.

|

1/12/2019 9:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 9:50 PM

Ok, now this is getting out of control. EDIT (i'm referring to the "Who Is..." post.

|

1/12/2019 9:47 PM

People complain about the tracks every year especially being 1 lined but this year it seems like theyve listened and made pretty good tracks so far.

|

1/12/2019 9:50 PM

Multiple lines around the track at round 1 and 2 so far, which is great and all we can ask for really. This week had a few questions how the first turn would work out if someone went down and they ended up just throwing a medical flag so they had to roll the section passed the downed rider.

So far so good!

|

1/12/2019 9:53 PM

I love it. The double double in A1 was badass and I love these long straights and multiple fast lines for Glendale. Im glad they're changing them up.

|

2001 RM125
2016 RMz450

1/12/2019 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2019 9:55 PM

Agreed. I liked how we got both ends of the spectrum so far. Id say the racing speaks for itself. Dare I say we may be in for the GOAT sx season... well see. Cant wait to see where it goes from here. I wonder if theres anymore big doubles. Those are a great obstacle because theyre triple sized but you cant just double it if you mess up, which means if you mess it up it actually is a huge time penalty.

|

1/12/2019 9:55 PM

Both tracks great so far.

|