Open letter to Feld:

crowe176
6/15/2020 4:52am
This SLC series has been a fucking great. Thank you.
|
bents
Fantasy
694th
6/15/2020 6:08am
I couldn't agree more. They could have said screw it and move to 2021, but they actually stayed in this thing for the sport and I believe it will pay off for them in 2021 in every way. They have battled COVID, crazy weather, and have straight up delivered.
slowgti
6/15/2020 6:14am
I’ll admit, I was not pumped on 7 rounds in the same stadium. They have done an awesome job changing the track for each round. The actual show (race) has been good considering the major changes to the program. Good job Feld.
gt80rider
6/15/2020 6:54am
Dear Feld- Please, when the Arenacross series wraps up next week, can we get actual SUPERCROSS back????

The Shop

toroP
6/15/2020 7:27am
gt80rider wrote:
Dear Feld- Please, when the Arenacross series wraps up next week, can we get actual SUPERCROSS back????
Seems you’ve never watched Arenacross.
These have been typical small stadium SX tracks.
What exactly is the complaint? Races to short? Can’t be that.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/15/2020 7:32am
That's a sentence, but you're not exactly wrong.
motomike137
6/15/2020 7:36am
The racing has been pretty darn good without a doubt.
Stuntman949
6/15/2020 7:39am
gt80rider wrote:
toroP wrote:
Seems you’ve never watched Arenacross.
These have been typical small stadium SX tracks.
What exactly is the complaint? Races to short? Can’t be that.
Plus Arenacross is awesome.... You on the right forum bud?
level
6/15/2020 7:45am
Yes thank you Feld. Been awesome.
Spudnut
6/15/2020 7:51am
I thinks it’s been great, having 7 rounds on the same dirt in the same stadium has been great for the riders too IMO I like how everyone seems to be making th best of it 👍
6/15/2020 8:17am
Yup. Much thanks to Feld and everyone involved to make this happen. I have thoroughly enjoyed what we've seen so far.

rileymx
6/15/2020 8:20am
i still think its a holeshot fest between the contenders, with few passes and a very easily predicted result after a few laps......the only surprise factor has been the physical condition of roczen, that changes the result table has he is capable of holding the pace or not.....and the best racing was in the mud, cuz it turns down the speed a lot
not even the other factory racers can get in the mix, only Osbourne was close, all others are behind the pace, as if they are letting the challengers race it by themselves !!!!!
even in the 250 class is just all about the title contenders, no one enters the fight, as they are all there just to fill the gate that decides how of "does" will win.
i was hopping to see pressure on the contenders and fight on the others to give the races some excitement, but after a lap or two its all about the contenders in both classes, all the races !!!!!!
i can understand the importance of doing those races, from the business side of it, but i am not surprised of the result of it all, it is just another step for me to get over stadium supercross, as much as i love dirtbikes and its racing, sx is dropping fast on my attention......
i feel bad for the importance given to supercross in usa, america has great racers, outstanding motocross tracks, huge fans and a motocross atmosphere so great that it is sad to me to see it all be 2º tier to these snoozefest races, with all riders doing the same and in the end the same ones being always on top......
6/15/2020 8:21am
I think the riders must be enjoying it too. A month in one spot, a bunch of things to do with family. I imagine the mtn bike trails are packed with industry people and riders.
slowgti
6/15/2020 8:46am
rileymx wrote:
i still think its a holeshot fest between the contenders, with few passes and a very easily predicted result after a few laps......the only surprise factor...
i still think its a holeshot fest between the contenders, with few passes and a very easily predicted result after a few laps......the only surprise factor has been the physical condition of roczen, that changes the result table has he is capable of holding the pace or not.....and the best racing was in the mud, cuz it turns down the speed a lot
not even the other factory racers can get in the mix, only Osbourne was close, all others are behind the pace, as if they are letting the challengers race it by themselves !!!!!
even in the 250 class is just all about the title contenders, no one enters the fight, as they are all there just to fill the gate that decides how of "does" will win.
i was hopping to see pressure on the contenders and fight on the others to give the races some excitement, but after a lap or two its all about the contenders in both classes, all the races !!!!!!
i can understand the importance of doing those races, from the business side of it, but i am not surprised of the result of it all, it is just another step for me to get over stadium supercross, as much as i love dirtbikes and its racing, sx is dropping fast on my attention......
i feel bad for the importance given to supercross in usa, america has great racers, outstanding motocross tracks, huge fans and a motocross atmosphere so great that it is sad to me to see it all be 2º tier to these snoozefest races, with all riders doing the same and in the end the same ones being always on top......
I don’t see how feld can do anything about the depth and speed of the field. There has been enough variety in the tracks, we are watching the cream rise to the top.
crowe176
6/15/2020 8:51am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2020 8:52am
rileymx wrote:
i still think its a holeshot fest between the contenders, with few passes and a very easily predicted result after a few laps......the only surprise factor...
slowgti wrote:
I don’t see how feld can do anything about the depth and speed of the field. There has been enough variety in the tracks, we are...
I don’t see how feld can do anything about the depth and speed of the field. There has been enough variety in the tracks, we are watching the cream rise to the top.
Right.. Same thing happens outdoors and it’s even amplified. You can’t say SX isn’t exciting entertainment and be serious. A1 and the weeks leading up, there’s nothing in the sport like it. New riders, new rides and they’re all on the line. (Edit: besides MXON)
6/15/2020 8:54am
Its been good, I just wish they could of had it in Glendale so they could of had a huge track.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
6/15/2020 8:57am
Its been good, I just wish they could of had it in Glendale so they could of had a huge track.
I agree with this too, weather would have been less of a factor as well. But I certainly won’t complain because it was our governors fault for not getting that deal done. Feld has done a fantastic job given the circumstances. Great work!
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
6/15/2020 10:37am
I think it's been a f'n Great also...
darrennerrad
6/15/2020 11:02am
SLC is a pretty awesome area. I was fortunate to visit there recently, did some hiking at Arches and fly-fisshing on the Provo. It's awesome to get away, but my allergies can go to hell! Haha

Post a reply to: Open letter to Feld:

The Latest