Open letter for those who like to complain

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2018 7:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 7:32 AM

Do it better, or shut up. Simple. Get over of it allready. 90% of vitals are employees, and don't know anything about running the company. I own two leasing companies, and guess what? I'm not doing this because i like my customers. I''m doig this because I want to earn money. Same goes for Luongo. Exept he loves what he does, and hes earning moneny for that it's perfect combination, Everybody happy. Included you. So enjoy the chircus what provided to you, an don't compain Same goes about DC- Amd What's wrong wit the Geoffs interviews. Did you even read them. Get over. Seriously. It's like a kindergarten. Grow up, and enjoy all the info what you can get about your favorit sport
It's sometimes embarrassing to read the comments about the article what you even did,'t read.

So let's be the community who loves the SX,MX as much , as I do

|

Power is nothing without control

11/25/2018 7:29 AM

Ginder cardden.....
Looks like you missed out on that. Can you break your crackers “on” the line? If so, you’ll get a gold star!!!!

|

11/25/2018 7:35 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Ginder cardden.....
Looks like you missed out on that. Can you break your crackers “on” the line? If so, you’ll get a gold ...more

You know that english is not my mother language? I can communicate easily in four languages. How about you?

|

Power is nothing without control

11/25/2018 7:36 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Ginder cardden.....
Looks like you missed out on that. Can you break your crackers “on” the line? If so, you’ll get a gold ...more

Considering that English is not his first language, he did pretty well. Give the guy a break...

But I’ll give you props on the cracker breaking comment. cool

|

11/25/2018 7:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 7:44 AM

So this is a post riddled with grammatical and spelling errors complaining about people that complain which starts off by telling people to complain better? I'm sooo confused.

I also wonder what his (or her) advice is for people that don't like to complain but do it anyway.

|

11/25/2018 7:52 AM

Wha....??

|

11/25/2018 8:06 AM

Marge Simpson: "It's very easy to criticize."

Homer Simpson: "It's fun too."

|

"Thank God my father wasn't rich."
-Hurricane

"You wouldn't take clay to Southwick, so why take sand to Red Bud?"
-DV

"I ride a two-stroke because I am Weigandt-level cheap"
-Me

11/25/2018 8:08 AM

dadofagun wrote:

Ginder cardden.....
Looks like you missed out on that. Can you break your crackers “on” the line? If so, you’ll get a gold ...more

keinz wrote:

You know that english is not my mother language? I can communicate easily in four languages. How about you?

Truth be told, I cannot. However, I’m not stupid enough to go on a forum with a rant in a language that I can barely speak. Congrats on your language speaking skills, on that aspect, you’ve a better man than I.

|

11/25/2018 8:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 8:10 AM

I run a construction business. And I can tell you, I work to earn a living, I do what I do because I enjoy building things, but something I really love, is when customers tell me that I’m their favorite contractor on the job. Money can’t buy that. I will lose a little money to make a customer happy, the thing is, not to have very many upset customers. Something I’ve learned is that most things really aren’t worth bitching over. It’s just not worth it. “Roll with it baby!”

|

11/25/2018 8:29 AM

Op, stfu

|

11/25/2018 8:32 AM

So this is an open letter were you are complaining over that people are complaining?

|

#1
KX125

11/25/2018 8:35 AM

It's the internet, there's always gonna be trolls and people complaining. Either laugh and look past that or log out and stop visiting forums.

|

11/25/2018 8:44 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/25/2018 8:47 AM

OP, can you shorten your post? TLDR

|

11/25/2018 9:17 AM

Much TY

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/25/2018 9:25 AM

OP:
The fact that you automatically assume that employees don’t know anything about running a company shows that you don’t, either. Truly successful leaders know that wisdom and good ideas can come from all levels of an organization, from the newest employee to the CEO.

|

11/25/2018 9:27 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Much TY

This thread is interesting to say the least. But what worries me the most is can I be so out of touch that I have no flippin' idea what this means.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

11/25/2018 9:31 AM

Jeez. Grow up people, and get out from your little world.. 75 % of you even you donn't know that Europe is not a state of US. Can you even find a Estonia in the map? Patthetic.
I'm sorry for brothers who is more educated. And this is twenty first century with internet and so

|

Power is nothing without control

11/25/2018 9:32 AM

I know four languages: redneck, corporate, Bro and English.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

11/25/2018 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 9:40 AM

keinz wrote:

Jeez. Grow up people, and get out from your little world.. 75 % of you even you donn't know that Europe is not a state of US. ...more

What exactly are you so mad about? And do you really think making broad generalizations about Vital's participants is going to help your argument? When I read your post, what I took away was "You guys are all too stupid to have an opinion, so stop complaining!"

|

11/25/2018 9:41 AM

Is Estonia the Mississippi of Europe? I've heard of it, but I'm pretty sure it was in a Sara McLachlan commercial asking for money...

|

2018 CRF250R

11/25/2018 9:43 AM

keinz wrote:

Jeez. Grow up people, and get out from your little world.. 75 % of you even you donn't know that Europe is not a state of US. ...more

Estonia,

Shot man....

That is an awesome place where you can order your weed online and never have to leave the house.

Paradise dude...

How is the moto?

|

11/25/2018 9:45 AM

Well Keinz, I just took a quick very informal and unscientific poll with the 10 people I'm currently with----and the results are this ----all of them knew that Europe is an entire continent,however only 4 of us knew where Estonia was located . So on the first observation I'm going to say you're a bit overstated, but not bad on the second. Although I do understand your frustration,lol

|

11/25/2018 9:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2018 10:18 AM

mark_swart wrote:

What exactly are you so mad about? And do you really think making broad generalizations about Vital's participants is going to ...more

Sry bro.I'm not mad about anyhing. I'm just drunk. But some of the posts as stupid as fuck. I'm the hard core MX, and SX fan, but I cant stand some comments, that*s even readabale. We are all moto fans, so let''s talk about the positive things. And all the Euro bashing. Riders, Geoff's and so on. Do you know what www. means? It means, that this forum not only for US fans. Sometimes I readig this forurm like I'm an alien. Lets united. Our passion is MX/SX. So let's discuss about that, not this foreigns is succed, and so on shit.

And now i'm putting my Wine bottle down, and just leave it here

|

Power is nothing without control

11/25/2018 10:00 AM

What?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

11/25/2018 10:19 AM

I only speak one language so I had to read this five times but I think I got the jist.
People on Vital are mere employees and not actual business owners like Keinz and Luongo and don't understand that it's not about the customer it's about making money. So if you don't like it shut up, don't complain, and just enjoy what you get.
Everybody happy included you. So enjoy the chircus what provided to you.

|

11/25/2018 10:20 AM

keinz wrote:

Do it better, or shut up. Simple. Get over of it allready. 90% of vitals are employees, and don't know anything about running ...more

Photo
|

11/25/2018 10:21 AM

SCR wrote:

I only speak one language so I had to read this five times but I think I got the jist.
People on Vital are mere employees and ...more

Sounds like a proper translation.....

|

11/25/2018 10:22 AM

I like kienz drunken honesty.

|

11/25/2018 10:34 AM

Drunk? Wouldn't have guessed.....I was 1/2 way through your post and thought you were into the drink. Surely you know better.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock